Cornwall Football Forum

Can Admin reveal real names?

I think theyshould have a representative of each club on this site atleast for the main teams such as combo and peninsula

For what purpose?

Not a bad idea in hindsight but due to the data protection act rich and dave would not be aloud too.

There's nothing to stop people changing their name, why don't you start the bandwagon rolling by doing it. The only thing I would say is that, if everyone wrote under their own name, you'd never get much gossip on here! :(

Why should people go by there own names on the forum, i dont see the problem, if u dont like somebodys post, what difference does it make if you know there name or not?

If somebody posts something that you disagree with why not try replying in a intellegent way, trying to get your alternate point across, instead of moaning and trying to start a witch hunt.

P.S. I would wager that most people on this forum dont know each other by name anyway so everybody revealing themselves would make very little difference i reckon!

:c:

The only way round this is to make peoples details from when they sign up open to viewing so if someone wrote summit about a person or club that was unfair then you could see from their details who is slating who because although its taken in fun the majority of the time sometimes i have noticed certain individuals do take it to far and can get to personal which can spoil it for said people being slagged off, lets face it if you was slated without proof you would like to have your version of events known.... <_<

Guest Sam Boston

P.S. I would wager that most people on this forum dont know each other by name anyway so everybody revealing themselves would make very little difference i reckon!

I asked the moderators to change my name from Ronin a few weeks ago and it certainly made it easier for St A 2nds to shreik at me from behind the goal at Newquay last Tuesday :P

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

I'm infamous enough thanks, don't need all and sundry knowing everything !

Those that need to know, know !