Cornwall Football Forum

clubs playing players under different names!!

Guest goalmachine999

Guest goalmachine999

Something needs to be done about clubs in the duchy leagues playing players under other peoples names.

Rumors have it the St Breward fc are fielding players that are under other peoples names.

Isnt it about time we crack doen on this???

Guest goalmachine999

i should know as i was sent a fine for a yellow card this season and i dont even play for st breward. i play for newquay. its under investigation now.

Guest Flintstone

I would think even the good ole CCFA should smell a rat when someone give their name as 'goalmachine'!!

Listen carefully I shall say this only once- - there are clubs cheating in the Duchy league and the committee will help you cut it out, if you help them. TAKE A CAMERA to your matches and see who is suddenly shy!!

but you have to act quickly, I think there is a time limit to reporting an illegal player. E-mail photos to a committee member along with your suspects. But you cannot be taken serious if you wont stand up and be counted.

Guest goalmachine999

flinstone you are very right.

but as i was banned till end of december and ever since i have played for newquay and no other club. and i recieve a leeter last week fron ccfa saying i have a 8 pound fine to pay plus their admin fee i was like i havent been booked this season. the fa told wen that it was in my name that i have played for st breward this season and got booked. but their is no way that thisis possible. the fa told me i had to pay the fine and then they will look into it after.

so lets see what happens but when clubs do things like this they shouldnt be alout in the league. their are a couple teams before that done it and was removed. lets see what happens.

Guest goalmachine999

maybe pablo but when i recieve a letter saying im banned due to no pay ment of a fine and i have not played to pick up the yellow card then it makes me look bad. Its not good for the league when a team plays someone under a different name.

Guest Flintstone

OK goalmachine,

Don't wait for the CCFA to investigate, do it for yourself and start NOW.

Where were you on the day?

Get witness statements that you were there.

Hopefully you were playing for Newquay and you can get a copy of the team sheet showing you played there.

Find out who the ref was for the game where the 'booking' took place and write to him and enclose a photo and ask him if it was you he booked.

Contact Mike Newcombe or Paul Collins at Duchy League, they are both good blokes, they will help if they can.The whole committee at The Duchy League work hard and don't diserve anything that could reflect on them.

Good luck and let us know what happens.

Pablo, I understand your point, but the lad has it on paper that he was 'booked'and unless we can stamp this sort of thing out, then he is the one to suffer.

flinstone you are very right.

but as i was banned till end of december and ever since i have played for newquay and no other club. and i recieve a leeter last week fron ccfa saying i have a 8 pound fine to pay plus their admin fee i was like i havent been booked this season. the fa told wen that it was in my name that i have played for st breward this season and got booked. but their is no way that thisis possible. the fa told me i had to pay the fine and then they will look into it after.

so lets see what happens but when clubs do things like this they shouldnt be alout in the league. their are a couple teams before that done it and was removed. lets see what happens.

Fines for bookings are sent to club secretaries not the players themselves - so that can't be right!

The admin fee a clue? Fine not paid in time so fee added?

Don't know, but I'm sure he didn't dream this!!

That all gets sent to the club secretary (I've been one in the past), when I've been booked this season the letter from the CCFA has gone to our secretary.

I'm not saying that he dreamt it, nor that his story about St Breward and the yellow card isn't true.

Ok i play for st breward and am on the football committie. So lets clear this up. Goalmachine999 (jamie tipton) never had a fine for a yellow card this season, you owed a fine of £8 to st breward fc because you hadnt payed off all your fines here at the club. So you shouldnt of played a game for newquay. St Breward had no idea you were playing for a different team because i dont think you were allowed to? So they told the FA meaning you are banned from playing until you pay off your fines. we havnt put anyone under a different name!

You are in the wrong here jamie so why publicly humiliate yourself?

Hope you payed your fine before saturdays game Vs wendron. Or your team will lose the points as you were supposed to be banned.

I wont have my team being accused of cheating

I thought you were some older guy from st Dennis? WoW

Guest Flintstone

If this develpment is correct, then if the player was still registered with St Breward they should report Newquay to CCFA for no approach.

They may be different leagues, but the approach rule still stands.

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander mr tipton!

And the last I heard you were joining the Navy? if you did, do you have a permit to play for the two clubs?

Boosch like to know what this has got to do with St Dennis your reply please?

Johnnie,

Boosh12 is referring to an old post on here from goalmachine999 when he went on about Jamie Tipton like he was a cross between Pele, Maradona & Cruyff and that he's the greatest player ever to have played in the Duchy Leagues etc.

Goalmachine999 then denied he was Jamie Tipton but was infact some older guy called Steven who played for St Dennis Reserves.

Read the topic for yourself then you'll understand what I'm going on about: http://www.cornwallfootballforum.com/forum...?showtopic=7296

I at the time said that Goalmachine999 was probably Tipton, I was correct. I take it his trial at Leicester City was unsuccessful then?! lol

Guest goalmachine999

For starters im not banned!

secoundly if i owed the club 8 pound from last season and only live up the road from the club why didnt someone come and ask for an 8 pound fine????? i have the paper work here in black and white showing that its a yellow card picked up this season. no date, but a yellow card. if im signed for st breward its becuase they have signed the paper work themselves and not me. im signed for newquay and only them.

i made the phone call to the ccfa and asked about this fine as i knew nothing of it and they replied its in my name and its down to me to pay. i refused to make a payment but as it would still mean me being banned until payed i was told pay it then fight it.

so i think people are taking this too far as the paper work clearly says its a booking from this season with a admin fee added on.

The ccfa will be dealing with this and we will then see what happens.

And boosh (dan walsh) your a 18 year boy on the commitee of a club run very poorly, football is about winning things not playing player under other peoples names to get points.

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

I know that the lad has played at MW but I have yet to speak with him.

However, forget all the big I AM stuff, one thing troubles me about the post. Tipton hasn't played for St Breward this season as he was banned SINE DIE, which wasn't sorted out til Jan 2009. However, the same name gets a 35 day ban starting 17/11/2008, how is that possible ?

Now Mr Tipton may not have done himself any favours on these threads, but something isn't quite right with the bans.

If this lad owed a fine to St Breward and they have notified the league of this why send him paperwork saying that he had picked up a yellow card this season whilst playing for St Breward. Does anyone know if he is Sine Die???

People on here have said that the have found this topic amusing, i wouldn't be amused or find it funny or hilarious if i was top of the league and this guy had played in the last 2 games for me and then found out he was banned.

Guest thorney101

ha ha, st breward are rubbish anyway, we beat them 3-0 and they're 2 leagues above us.... boosh is a doosh and jamie tipton rules.. ha

Guest goalmachine999

poeple really are stupi on here aint they.

The point of this is to pick up on clubs playing players under other peoples names!!!!!!

Thank you judge for pointing out that ive been playing for newquay this season.

As i said i got sent off last season and it wasnt till the 27th december that i was allowed to play. ever since then ive signed for one club and that is newquay and that is the only place ive played.

last wednesday i recieve a letter saying if i dont pay a fine of 16 pound i would be banned from the 4th march. i rung the fa up and i was told that i am a signed player of St Breward and it is for a yellow card picked up this season and it hasnt been payed for. but it aint going to get payed if i know nothing about it and i havent played to pick up the yellow card. they also added their admin fee on to it.

After several phone calls it ended with me talking to barry cudmore and he said the best thing to do was to pay the fine so i could play and then the ccfa will sort the matter out from their. i have all the paper work here which shows its a yellow card picked up this season!!!!!! but surely only living just up the road from the football club of St breward and the manager they would just come to my house and ask me for a stupid 8 pound fine if owed?????

This doesnt make sense as people are taking the matter into other thing posted on this. im sure now if a team in the same league as St Breward was to get relegated and they were to stay up because they have picked up points playing a player playing under someone elses name then they aint going to be to happy about it.

Also how can i be signed for St Breward if i havent signed the paper work myself??? i wasnt aware that clubs can sign you to play for them without asking you????

Read it all too! The old post and this one. Great stuff.

tipton was 16 hitting 27 goals at penryn in senior football. thats a record to notice.

In my continuos 12 seasons and nearly 400 senior games for Penryn, i only ever remember two players getting 27 goals in a season. Trathen and D'Cotta - sorry if there were any others!

I do remember the season Jamie Tipton was there. Reg Pearson scored 7 (seven) in one game (sorry Goonhavern) and ended up our top scorer with 7 I think.

Maybe its my age and im starting to lose my memory.

WOW 27 goals - I agree, thats some achievement for a 16 year old. Well done.

These two posts really have just wasted my time, first of all jamie tipton aka goalmachine999 were you this good as you continue to say you are why did you ever drop down in the first place ?? Secondly you are not going to gain any friends/respect on here by coming on here and acting the way you have.

You have shown you have the wrong attitude by acting in this way. Of course I hope you learn as being 18 you have time on your side,

and of course this is only my opinion

Hi Stig, that made an interesting read especially the fact that the wedding ring will also apply to officials, has it escaped their notice that most officials wear a wristwatch on both wrists, a whistle on a wrist cord, pencils or pens down their socks or in a top pocket and in higher matches the referee will carry a electronic buzzer strapped to his upper arm plus the assistants carry a flag attached to a wooden or metal pole, god ole elf n safety eh. Just had another thought what about the top premier and internationals etc the ref and assistants wear an earpiece and a mike on a boom.. Sorry for going off topic but could not resist.