Cornwall Football Forum

Perranporth vs St. Austell & Penryn vs Saltash

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Nice payday for Chairman but whatever happened to seeing who was in the final first ?

Hardly seems fair that St Austell only have to pop down the road and either of the 2 other clubs will have 60 mile round trips.

Guest Sam Boston

can somebody please confirm the final score and goalscorers

St Austell 2 - 0 Perranporth

The first goal was an OG & I can't help with the second I'm afraid. Many thanks to Newquay for their hospitality, the pitch was in great shape and there was a great crowd or probably about 250 including a very "enthusiastic" St Austell 2nds camped behind the Perran goal.

St Austell 2 - 0 Perranporth

The first goal was an OG & I can't help with the second I'm afraid. Many thanks to Newquay for their hospitality, the pitch was in great shape and there was a great crowd or probably about 250 including a very "enthusiastic" St Austell 2nds camped behind the Perran goal.

us in the 2nd team always enthusiastic behind the goal gotta give a little dig here or there ha!! was enjoyable 2nd half not so much the first as not alot happened at either end. but well done to perranporth put up a good fight and good luck for the rest of the season.