Cornwall Football Forum

Perranporth vs St. Austell & Penryn vs Saltash

Guest man on! the sideline

So Perranporth are underdogs by the look of it,

just like they were against Hayle, Newquay, and Callington.

should be a cracker of a game at Mount wise, a great "big match" venue,

i, for one am looking forward to it.

Parking for tuesday nights St Austell v Perranporth game

Football club car park St Austell/Perranporth players and officials/Newquay officials

Supporters Mt Wise car park and Tregunnell Hill near the fire station.

Don,t park in Reeds way estate as they clamp you at all times it seems.

Hope it will be a good game

No offence to all at Penryn but i fancy Saltash Wednesday, but would love you to prove me wrong, so best of luck to jeweller and the guys as for the other too close to call Perranporth or St Austell i think!! :D Hows that for sitting on the fence!! :c:

Guest Sam Boston

Cheers for the tip Bazzer now if you could just sort out the weather... :D

Cheers for the tip Bazzer now if you could just sort out the weather... :D

you could use the play school parking :) i'm sure they won't mind as they'd be closed(unless someone forgets to pick thier kid up) :P :drink:

As captain of Perranporth when they reached the semi final a few years back I would love to see them reach the final but it will be very difficult against a St Austell team that will be on cloud 9 after winning at Penzance on saturday I think there will only be a goal in it maybe 2-1.

My heart says Penryn but my head says Saltash 3-2

Good luck to the Perran boys

Its a shame its on Tuesday [P/P v St.A] as it clashes with Truro City's home Southern league match against Cinderford.

I have spoken to at least 20 other Truro supporters who would have gone to watch otherwise.

I'm guessing that the date is the shrewd work of the CCFA.

I admit that the Truro fixture clash is unfortunate but I doubt they even checked.

Secondly, to schedule both semis on Champions League week is crazy.

Nice to see that the people whose actions guide Cornish Football are doing all they can to promote the local game.

The more I immerse myself in local football, the more these people amuse me.

Its a shame its on Tuesday [P/P v St.A] as it clashes with Truro City's home Southern league match against Cinderford.

I have spoken to at least 20 other Truro supporters who would have gone to watch otherwise.

I'm guessing that the date is the shrewd work of the CCFA.

I admit that the Truro fixture clash is unfortunate but I doubt they even checked.

Secondly, to schedule both semis on Champions League week is crazy.

Nice to see that the people whose actions guide Cornish Football are doing all they can to promote the local game.

The more I immerse myself in local football, the more these people amuse me.

soil sports,they couldnt organise a bun fight in a bakery

Guest Sam Boston

i tink perran will lose the battle on and off the pitch. 2-o st austell body to have both!

What are you on about "off the pitch"? Why would there be a battle off the pitch? It's Perranporth/St Austell not Milwall/West Ham!

soil sports,they couldnt organise a bun fight in a bakery

:thumbsup:

Just to reiterate Do Not Park in Reeds Way Estate, the clampers are like vultures,.our director of football John Hodge fell foul of them not long ago.

Crikey that is bad, I've heard of these people clamping cars but whn it comes to rendering a Director of Football useless, that takes the biscuit!

Did he get towed away after? :lol:

Cheers for the parking tips!

Guest Sam Boston

whn it comes to rendering a Director of Football useless, that takes the biscuit!

That's the funniest thing I've read all week!!!! :lol:

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Admission to Mount Wise for the Semi will be set by the CCFA who normally issue an A4 sheet as a programme free of charge. I would urge everyone to try and arrive as early as possible and repeat, there is NO PARKING at the ground for supporters, use the main car parks on Mount Wise and Tregunnel Hill both are just a 5 min walk to the ground.

And yes there is an even more important match on tomorrow eve, Newquay v Dobwalls, so please replace all divots and no sliding tackles please.

I'm going for a St Austell win, the Perran players may get confused as the TVs & Stereo are in our clubhouse :drink::smiley20:

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

I think Chairman jests.

CCFA will take into account who is in the final first, St Austell v Penryn and likely to be at Truro or perhaps even Newquay.

St Austell v Saltash and you could look at Wadebridge, Liskeard or Bodmin at a push.