Cornwall Football Forum

Duchy's Nevilles and Charltons

Guest edgcumbetillidie

Guest edgcumbetillidie

Just wondering how many footballing syblings there are within the duchy leagues. Do they play for the same side or different. Who are the best known?

In Falmouth helston league james and david bush for fal ath and penryn

glen,lee and mark jefferies all ply their trade at falmouth athletic with their cousin paul now at constantine

sloath and younger brother jason roberts at penryn

joe and sam benney and aaron benney at fal albion

me and my brother joe at fal albion

Guest gunniplayer

gunni premier team have kelly brothers, gunni reserves also have a set of kelly brothers but there not related to the gunni premier kelly brothers

QUOTE In Falmouth helston league james and david bush for fal ath and penryn

glen,lee and mark jefferies all ply their trade at falmouth athletic with their cousin paul now at constantine

sloath and younger brother jason roberts at penryn

joe and sam benney and aaron benney at fal albion

me and my brother joe at fal albion QUOTE

Deano - dont you even know all the brothers in your own team? :D

By the way - good luck tomorrow

Guest Flintstone

Just as well this topic is brothers not cousins! We would be here forever!

Top scorer in Duchy league last season is one of two brothers that play

together.

<_<

What about the Woodman quadruplets? Alastair, Julian and James with Jules hiding the 4th brother in his pouch just lke a little kangaroo?!!! :yahoo:

Haha...

There have been quite a number of brother's that have played for Grampound in recent seasons...

The Dunn's: Greg, Joe & Dean.

The Woodman's: Alastair & Jules.

The Ford's: Tony & Glyn.

As well as the James's Andy & Richie (Richie is now at Premier Sixes), the Brookers John & James, the Webb's Andrew & James (Andrew has hung up is boots whereas James in now club captain), plus there may have been others

Guest GOOSE ON

When Pensilva went down to Foxhole in January we had 3 lots of brothers that day, Danny & Simon Skews (Simon has now moved on to Tavi 1st team), Mike & Steve Rendle a.k.a Archie & Diler, and finally I was Manager and my baby bro also played that day!!!!

St teath have had a few on many occasions,Andrew Darren,and justin all played together in the same team,currently the first to are in the 1st team ,with justin manageing the seconds.The mountain brothers are part of the team also matt and james,then there are the three simmonds brothers and the 2 hewiit lads,bloody hell we must interbreed ,i think i may be the father to half of them,or at least it seems like it.All the aforementioned have gorgeous women keeps me young!