Cornwall Football Forum

st dennis v st teath

yet again will be another close game but lately st teath seem to be struggling 4 results nicking games by the odd goal.we played them in the knock out cup final last season.they were a good footbaling side but never realy looked dangerous.but will see its always different on the day. saints (dennis) 3-0 lol

Have stuggled of late to kill teams off after dominating for long periods,fully expect to under pressure for the whole game.Could just be our day for a shock ,who knows.The good point for us is we will still have a slight advantage over St Dennis with the game in hand.The league will go to the wire ,Torpoint and St Dennis look to be the form teams at the moment.

Guest BATESY NO 9

get on ricks ya little whipper snapper. shame game was off yeaterday.

Be a close game i feel St Dennis will edge the game 2-1, but you never know who St Teath will have available. Be nice if you draw.

Can't imagine the pitch looking stunning Ricks its not the best for drainage.

tough game for us away at gunny but the way we are playing and battling for every ball at the moment we don't fear no team

Guest gunniplayer

this game is a hard one to predict.i reckon st dennis may win it by the odd goal, but it will be a very tight game.

we host an inform torpoint team and were planning on giving them more of a game than we did at the start of the season.roll on saturday

Got to agree with Lee the pitch is looking the best is as all season, lets hope the rain keeps off. As for the Gunni v Point game can't see anything but an away win. Both Saints and Point would have been annoyed at not playing on Wednesday so the 1st 20 min on saturday both will be flying.

St Teath have an agenda this year and will be there when the trophies are given out and will be expecting to be an ecpl team next term. Just hope it's not at the expence of St Dennis.

Saturday will be a cracker and with the way Lee Ricakrd and nChris Brown are playing St Teath back 4 will be tested thats for sure.

Edgcumbe still the favourtie for the League Boys, lets not wriote them off yet.

Hi jonnie,St Teath have had an agenda mate for the last 10 years ,or i have not got there yet!Honestly mate promotion would have been easier afew seasons back i think,some real quality in the junior ranks at the moment,would be nice to know how many teams are actually going to be allowed into the league.Glad the pitch is looking good,more than can be said about ours at the moment,dry but i think the bloody rabbits have pinched the grass.Heard from ryan hayhurst dad this week,i have told him to make sure he works him hard all week.No ringers at the weekend i can promise that,joe tickle may well play for our reserves though.John wood remains in goal and i have told him not to kick anyone up the ass in this game! Torpoint will be strong for gunni ,good forwards against a rocky defence ,sorry Garf.

Guest BATESY NO 9

gunni 3-1 torpoint my prediction 4 that game.lol comon the gunni

Ricks what you on about mate!!!! Mind games from yourself me thinks.

I'm back to match fitness now buddy and starting to bang the goals in again, so if i'm selected I'll be out to prove my worth for the team.

with mutts and stace bang on form also, rogers and toddy solid(not conceeded in 4 and half games) tricku Neill and carts dominating midfield. I'll stick my head out for a Torpoint victory, with the final looming against you guys noone will be putting in a bad shift i can assure.

The remaining fixtures against the top four will determine the league.

Hope you have a good game tomorrow and mind you don't get injuried, you know people like to kick the s*=t out of your scrawny arse.

LOL

:SM_carton::SM_carton:

:drink: :drink:

Guest gunniplayer

my predictions for saturday

st dennis 2- 1 st teath

gunni p - p torpoint

hopefully our game will be on against torpoint coz i know my team mates and myself are well up for the battle and make it as difficult as we can to prevent torpoint getting anything out of the game.should be a good weekend of fixtures

Guest tafc.-gaffa

PATHETIC!!!!!!!!

Would'nt get a game any where else thank god for family!!!!!!!

Still a sub at Duchy Premier- says it all!!!!!!!!!

Guest ECPL Supporter

Look, obviously that comment upset you, i didn't mean it to, it was said tongue in cheek so i apologise. Can we now stop the abuse on here otherwise it will get out of hand

Yes they did and very convincinly 4 1 St Teath under the cosh from the first minute,brown scooring inside 2 minutes.Totally outplayed but have no doubt we will bounce back.9 games to go and i will make sur we compete in all of them.Difference today quality forwards against and understrengh and nervous defence.We still have that game in hand ,could be crucial as i think St DENNIS WILL WIN at toprpoint and edgecumbe.

Looks like a good win for St Dennis, they'll be going into the cup final buzzing now.

Kitbag you hope they will win at edgcumbe and torpoint, its a big ask to win both though, they will need to if they want to win the league i suppose. However despite beating us in the cup the other week we came off the pitch encouraged with how we completely dominated the game.

Looks to be heating up now though looking forward to the run in!!

They could well fall apart if they lose the junior cup game,but i think that unlike some other seasons they are now totally focused on the task in hand.I agrre you and Torpoint may well dominate ,but there is something about this lot now.The St Dennis manager thinks Torpoint will win the league,and they will finish second.We on the other hand need to win all the home games and get a win at launceston and Looe ,that would seal a top four spot,where depends on the results btween the other three.We have still only dropped 5 more than edgecube ,2 more than Torpoint,and St dennis.No ringers yesterday by the way,just a couple of reserves fillling in the gaps!

We will need to play better then we did in the first half Kitbag to win at Torpoint and Edgcumbe. You were under the cosh 2nd half and it could have been 7 or 8 in the end, but don't write yourself down, you should have been 3 down after 15 min but then you had the majority of the pocession up until half time and deserved to be level at the break. Saints did i agree step it up after the break and not even Torpoint or Edgcumbe would have coped with the tempo of our game, but like you say we need to win at Edgcumbe and get at least a point at Torpoint. However we would still need to win the 6 or 7 games which i am afraid isn't going to happen. Bigdawg is correct it is now that the league starts.

I said to you that i think Torpoint wil win the league because they haven't any weaknesses and also they also want it so bad like us.

I hope Edgcumbe have found a pitch because i beleive the deadline was yesterday to confirm it. Therefore with Torpoint not being allowed to go up i can see why its important that you stay above us.

Just to let you know i have tried to contact the veterans league to change the Porthminister Cup game between us, will let you know if i hear anything tonight. hope you got your bacardi and coke ok

Guest tafc.-gaffa

the only ***** on this website is the tafc.gaffa. dont understand why ur so bitchy. like a bloodey girl.people are posting there oppinions theres no need to get sh***y if you dont agree

Big words little man. That was an issue between 2 people that know each other and a situation that happened between us to of which you know nothing about.

Il show you how much of a "girl" i am on wednesday!!

Guest tafc.-gaffa

Like i said it was something that happened against my team that im not going to mention and the people know what it was about. It has now been left until you bring it up!!

Not sure what you want me to say but believe me if it happened to your side you would have been as vocal as me!!!

Think you should leave it now as everyone else has, and your not getting anywhere with it.

Yes i agree with you wednesday is gonna be a great game with two top sides.

We are itching for it and cant wait!!!!!

Guest Tjitsnotunusual

seen both torpoint and st dennis play this year for me its torpoint all the way, ill be there to watch my prediction unfold 2-1 torpoint andrew carter to get the winner

Guest tafc.-gaffa

Yeah i saw that, but to be fair St. Teath never seem to have a full squad when they write on here.lol.

Joking aside that is a massive result for you and im sure the true strength of our squads will tell now we are getting into the business end of the season.

Not really we were always in control and should of hit 6 or 7 but having goalmouths like mud pits didnt help with our first touch in the box.

They never gave up to be fair but the scoreline flatters them,good side though and they will take points from the big sides without a doubt.

Now team selection on wednesday is a massive(nice) headache!!!!!

seen both torpoint and st dennis play this year for me its torpoint all the way, ill be there to watch my prediction unfold 2-1 torpoint andrew carter to get the winner

well e will see wednesday.anythin could happen on the nite

seems both of us are goin into wednesday nite on a high then.

Guest Turkish

PATHETIC!!!!!!!!

Just read the Sunday Independant- 'Dean Cardew at his dazzling best'- Thank God his Dad is the manager or he'll never get in the team!!!

Guest tafc.-gaffa

We are the 2 form sides going into the final so the 2 best sides in it!!!!

Im very happy going there top of the league,team performing well, masses of confidence and a want ive not seen so much in the side.

PATHETIC!!!!!!!!

Just read the Sunday Independant- 'Dean Cardew at his dazzling best'- Thank God his Dad is the manager or he'll never get in the team!!!

Who rang in the report???????

Thought this had ended!!!!

Guest Turkish

I'm not gonna get involved in your other issues as i don't know what happened but i do know both Ricky and Dean Cardew very well and find your comments very amusing. Ricky's football pedigree speaks for itself and he is a very ruthless manager with a winning streak who, i know for a fact wouldn't pick anyone that he didn't think was up to the job. Dean was a young lad just coming on to the scene when he played a few games in the same team as me and i thought then he was going to be a good player and i think i was right having watched a lot of Torpoints games over the last few years. Like i said, i'm not really interested in being someone else that you argue with on here, just find your comments very amusing

Guest ECPL Supporter

I'm not gonna get involved in your other issues as i don't know what happened but i do know both Ricky and Dean Cardew very well and find your comments very amusing. Ricky's football pedigree speaks for itself and he is a very ruthless manager with a winning streak who, i know for a fact wouldn't pick anyone that he didn't think was up to the job. Dean was a young lad just coming on to the scene when he played a few games in the same team as me and i thought then he was going to be a good player and i think i was right having watched a lot of Torpoints games over the last few years. Like i said, i'm not really interested in being someone else that you argue with on here, just find your comments very amusing

Very flattering Wilksy- i mean Turkish!! x

ecpl supporter i dont think turkish is wilksey?????

it looks like its all been kickin off on here today!!haha. makes the game a bit spicier on wednesday i suppose, if united weren't on id be there watching.

Looks like there a lot of confident sides in the league at the moment, end of the day the league is going to be decided on who wins the big games. both st dennis and st teath are now potentially a few points behind, so need both edgcumbe and torpoint to slip up for any chance.

Torpoint have certainly rallied themselves well recently and got a few good wins under their belt, but to be honest they are only games they should be winning anyway. wednesday night maybe a real test for them, the first one they've had for a while.

Guest ECPL Supporter

I'm not convinced. He was down watching again yesterday! What was your game like yesterday? Heard Gray had a good one and Meds had a mare?!

haha who told u meds had a mare? he wont like that!!

1st half was quite poor, we had players playing all over the place due to having 5 out and the fact fergie wouldnt let us use berb, ronaldo or rooney!! so good result really. 2nd half we played some better football and it was easy in the end, shows good strength in depth that we had players playing completely out of position (rob gray left wing back!) and still winning by 6. good to see jonny harris back with a much needed 90mins so we should kick on now with hopefully a full strength squad by the gunni game in 2 weeks at least.

garf, your right bout point working hard for each other, they've always done that. however against the top sides u sometimes need that little bit more. mind u at the moment andy carter is showing good form, especially as it was only about a month ago he was on about leaving and even said that to the club apparently, luckily for them he had a change of heart! they'd be a completely different side without him.

Guest tafc.-gaffa

You were saying we were nothing without Stacey not long back!!!!!

We have strength in depth and everyone plays their part not one man.