Cornwall Football Forum

Eastern Area Junior Cup Final - OFF

Guest tafc.-gaffa

Thisiscorwnall.co.uk ©

THE Westinsure Cornwall Junior Cup East Divisional Final between St Dennis and Torpoint Athletic, due to be played at Liskeard FC this evening, has been postponed because the pitch is waterlogged.

A spokesman for Cornwall FA said: "The match will be rescheduled as soon as possible.

The West Divisional Final replay between Falmouth Athletic and Constantine is due to be played at Bickland Park, Falmouth, tonight (7.30).

Guest tafc.-gaffa

Well there's no good them buzzing for anyone else mate as that would pull them out of position!!!!!

Will be a cracking game and gutted i got to spend another 7 days pacing the floor!!!

Guest tafc.-gaffa

I would'nt go that far but yes they will have to be on top of their game but so will you!!!!!

Confidence is one thing but i like the way you think you have it in the bag already,not sure my squad would agree with you as they have last years final to rectify let alone our defeat to you and the ref in the ko cup.

Our league win at your place shows we dont need the luck more than you!

think thats where it could be won to be honest, st dennis forward line and torpoints defence. Torpoint havent conceded for a while but i still feel its their weakness against the top sides, Danny rogers stands out but apart from that i think st dennis front line could be a bit much. toddy is good on his day, but can also have his dodgy games.

i felt st dennis defence was a weakness at the start of the season but to be fair to them they looked comfertable against us and just defended the 18 yard line and held firm. torpoints front 2 can be a handful on their day and if stace gets a chance he will no doubt take it, and got knows what type of head mutley will have on him, at his best he is the best player in the league. at his worst he is....(fill in the gaps yourself!!)