Cornwall Football Forum

Four days before the Cornish Football chat programme

Four days before Saturday’s new way of finding out about all the day’s local football news.

Want to talk about the match you will have been involved in?

Want to talk about something you want to get off your chest?

Have you got news from your club?

Well, this programme will give you the chance.

RESULTS – from all around the county;

and

CHATS to the people in the know, including managers, players and anyone at all that wants the county (and the world via the internet) to hear about their game

We have 2 hours available to do it! All you have to do is call the station on 01726 65566 or text to 07901832481

In that time we will also be hoping to feature all the leagues in the county from Southern League down to the Duchy, Falmouth-Helston and Mining

To listen go to Radio St Austell Bay

Between now and Saturday, if you can help me in any way or want to take part, even if in a small way, let me know by either texting me on 07759 502408 or e-mail me at dave.deacon@cornishsoccer.info

And don't forget text me your result for Saturday's game - the number for your phone is 07759 502408

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Dave, will this be a listen live via the web (if not within 5 miles of St Austell) or will it also be available to listen to via a podcast or online at anytime after the broadcast ?

Not easy for everyone to get back online after a match and listen, although I am definately in favour of what you are doing, I will be drinking in the clubhouse during the show but would like to catch up later.

Feel free to call me if you want the info on the Newquay v Vospers match by the way, you know the number !

Dave, will this be a listen live via the web (if not within 5 miles of St Austell) or will it also be available to listen to via a podcast or online at anytime after the broadcast ?

Not easy for everyone to get back online after a match and listen, although I am definately in favour of what you are doing, I will be drinking in the clubhouse during the show but would like to catch up later.

I was going to ask the same thing Dave

Guest Peppermint

If The Judge gives you any numbers like crowd size or goals scored he might double them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See other postings on the Peninsula League Section for an explanation.

I have now spoken to Dave Deacon today and he has invited me onto the St Austell Bay Radio station for his new football show from 5-7pm on Saturday, this is to discuss the Ben Andros scandal, we are also inviting Mr Toy to the debate, which i hope he will agree to.

Should be a fascinating subject for Dave's show and I'm looking forward to all the listeners finding out the truth, as we know we have some very strong facts that Ben Andros is fictional and I'm looking forward to Mr Toy collating information for his defence, that's if he agree's to come on and speak.

As for an update we our now in the process of drawing up a letter that will be sent to the English FA with a two page document of statements and facts of this case, I am hopeful that when they have recived this they will endeviour to follow this up.

The slot for the debate is between 6 - 6.30, if you are not within a ten mile radious then log onto the internet and listen online. 105.6.

No I dont this so Chairman, this is a fantastic opportunity for both parties to voice their concerns on this subject, the majority who live in the west of the county know that this as been one of the biggest covers up's we have seen, we need to erradicate these issues out of our game in this county.

What ever happens from this it will hopefully make clubs think twice in making up alias names to cover up for players getting sent off, as in this case!!!!

Judge, good point. I have just tried to rectify this as best I can and have hopefully reached a suitable alternative for all those who may be struggling to get home and listen in live.

The show will be replayed in its entirety 24hrs later, 5-7pm on Sunday.

Additionally, will be available online by the middle of next week. (This feature will be available much quicker if the show goes ahead next season)

I've got to say that Graham Walker of RSAB is an absolute diamond.

Not once has there been any negativity and any issues have been dealt with immediately.

Despite his rugby commitments he is 110% behind Dave and I and will continue to do everything he can to help.

Just up to the footballing community to show some support now, so fingers crossed!