Cornwall Football Forum

Six days to Cornish football on the radio and internet

Just six days to go before next Saturday’s new way of finding out about all the day’s local football news.

If you want to take part in any way, let me know by either texting me on 07759 502408 or e-mail me at dave.deacon@cornishsoccer.info

To listen go to Radio St Austell Bay

There will be the usual :

RESULTS – from all around the county;

and

CHATS to the people in the know, including managers, players and anyone at all that wants the county (and the world via the internet) to hear about their game

WHAT WILL BE DIFFERENT is that we are making 2 hours available to do it!

In that time we will also be hoping to feature all the leagues in the county from Southern League down to the Duchy, Falmouth-Helston and Mining

But

Many thanks to all those that text me your result for Saturday's game - for those that didn't get the number in your phone - 07759 502408

WELL DONE DAVE AND EVERYONE THAT HAS GOT THIS SORTED CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR A GOOD OLD CLASSIC RESULTS SHOW BACK ON THE RADIO!! NEED TO HEAR THE ROUND UP FROM AROUND THE COUNTY JUST TO KNOW HOW MATES OR OLD FOES GET ON!! HOPE ITS A BOOMIN SUCCESS AND RADIO CORNWALL SEE EXACTLY WHAT THEY'VE MISS OUT ON HERE!! WELL DONE DAVE IM SURE MY BROTHER RICHARD CHOWN WHO U OBVIOUSLY KNOW WOULD MIND GIVING YOU A FEW WORDS ON CARHARRACK VS CONSANTINE ON SATURDAY!! ALL BEST DAVE KEEP IT UP! :c::c::smiley20: :thumbsup: