Cornwall Football Forum

Money likes Penzance!

Guest Woodpecker

Guest Woodpecker

Before people and glory fans start jumping on my back/subject!I had a very interesting talk with a real pz fan!they told me,that they are feed up with players who just play for the money,e.g the new players trev.m. has brought in who have been rubbish.(not a great sign of a good cornish manager!)

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

The rare bird was spotted at Mount Wise on Saturday, it was funny to hear one player ask who he was and when told, laughed and said he was more than happy at/in Newquay.

Come on Isaac, get behind the Peppermints, the only real challengers to the Penwith pairing... and some of us actually have nothing against you !

I've been shackled to Penzance man and boy for 36 years and I can't remember being this pleased for YEARS! I don't know any Penzance supporters who are fed up: disapointed with some of the results yes, maybe feeling that one or two (only) havn't done as well as they could but in the main who could fault Miller, Hollands, Taylor, Vercesi, Harrington, and, in recent weeks Hooper? Plymstock away in mid Feb in pink in a howling wind was not good for either dignity nor I suspect morale but they were terrific. As for the Parkway game (which I missed cos of work) everyone says we were magnificant.

I've been told to stay away from Penzance 1st team games.

I've seen every Combo game this season (and last) and in 16years have only missed roughly 30 games. When they aren't playing I watch our First team. I have seen roughly 10 so far this season and three of them were our three league defeats, so I am now banished as I bring bad luck.

:( :P

I've been told to stay away from Penzance 1st team games. I have seen roughly 10 so far this season and three of them were our three league defeats, so I am now banished as I bring bad luck.

:(:P

I would like to off you a VIP matchday experience at Mount Wise on Friday 1st May 2009, bring your luck and enjoy free drinks once the result goes the way of the hosts. :drink::clapper::smiley20::thumbsup::c::yahoo::drink: :smiley20:

The record will show Plymouth Parkway2 Penzance1 aet enough said . :yahoo::yahoo:

Think you may have the wrong game, Fri 1st May, Mount Wise, SWPL Div 1 West - Newquay v PZ