Cornwall Football Forum

ECPL RESULTS Saturday 28th February

ECPL RESULTS Saturday 28th February

Premier Division

Bere Alston United 2 Probus 1

Biscovey 2 Wadebridge Town 3

Bodmin Town 2 Sticker 2

Launceston 1 Tavistock 1

Liskeard Athletic v Morwenstow (Postponed)

Saltash United 5 Lanreath 2

Division One

Camelford 1 St Blazey 4

Lifton 4 St Stephens Borough 2

Nanpean Rovers 2 St Columb Major 1

St Dominick 1 Bude Town 5

Rowett Insurance League Cup Quarter final

Callington Town 1 Roche 3

well after todays massive disappointment of conceeding an equaliser in the 90th minute to a much improved bodmin team we will have a big say as we still have to play torpoint and saltash twice...but i think st stephens will probly benefit more out of those games than any others...its very very open still and we have a lot to do to win it...next 3 games torpoint launceston and saltash..,we'll see where we are at after those...its make or break time in a very dis jointed season wher playing league games back to back seems to be impossible!!!!!!!

Hello!!!!!! The ECPL is going along fine. The ECPL like most leagues has been hit by about the worst winter weather for years. Take into account this rediculous playing of county youth games on a Saturday hasn't helped either. Take into account matches being called off because county junior cup ties take precedence as does county senior cup cups in both cornwall and devon Then add the SWPL league cup. What about the county using grounds for county games Nope - I think the ECPL should be given a big pat on the back for getting the league through a difficult season. Well done to Bude by the way for resisiting calling off their league matches through county youth call ups.

yea 4-4-2, my first game since playing bere alston mid january due to injury and postponements...everyone was massively disappointed, missed some good chances myself at blame for 2!!!but bodmin have got a good team they had sam chitty playing at the back and demo ex tamarside playing..along with a couple others that i think used to play for them..they like tavistock will take points off the top teams..long way to go..no one rule st stephens out yet!!

Launceston v Tavistock !!!!

Tavistock should have come away with all 3 points after hitting the bar in the last 15 mins :blink: .

Launceston only shot on goal came from a free kick which we defended poorly for anyone of 3 Launceston players to head home :angry2::angry2:

All in all they were very happy with their point & we feel a little disappointed not to have taken all the points,so they hang on to their record by the skin of their teeth!!!! :angry2:

Disagree with Gats having watched this game as nuetral; Yes Tavi carved out better chances but lacked finishing threat, striker should of been replaced 15 minutes before he was eventually taken off - his replacement was not in the game - Launceton looked favourites to snatch the game at the end with good pressure but 1 - 1 fair result ; Number 5 for Tavi best player on the pitch. Looking at Launceton's performance highlights Saltash favourites for league and anticipating close game saturday in the cup with Launceton.