Cornwall Football Forum

Mining League Results 28/02/09

Why are Gorgie and Rhondda assuming that the ref was being shouted at?. I will point out once again that I was ASKING him why he said "No, carry on" and then only blew up when the ball went in the back of the net. I did NOT react in any way at all, so therefore did NOT let myself or my team-mates down. I'm sure that if I had shouted at the ref, he would have sent me off..

I don't need this shit and I ALWAYS play the game the way it should be played, I NEVER do anything dirty and I ALWAYS tell players not to get on the ref's back. Gorgie, perhaps if you speak to the young right back who was marking me, he would happily tell you how I was telling my team-mates to get off the refs back and how pathetic I found the constant bitching and moaning each time a challenge went in.

I'll accept criticism from anybody, IF it's based on ability or fact. However, to accuse me of letting myself down (which in turn would mean I've let my team-mates down) after not actually hearing what I was TALKING to the ref about, is simply unfair and in my opinion also out of order!

No chance of being sent off on Saturday Coopsie - your centre back, who Mangle refers to in his post told the referee to F##k Off after conceding a free kick, and tried on several occasions to take out our 'Feisty Midfielder' off the ball - like you say its gone now but I'll speak to our right back at training tomorrow and if necessary apologise for misjudging you :thumbsup:

i have always found coopsie to be a gentleman on the field,even when he scores from flukey crosses :P:c:

Thanks young man, I appreciate that ;) . I'm not worried about getting any apology off Gorgie, or anyone else for that matter. I would never be shallow or narrowminded enough to judge somebody without obtaining the facts first. That's the problem with society today, people come up with premature opinions of somebody without even knowing them or their personalities, like those on the sidelines on saturday. I never said a word to any of them and simply smiled every time they put me down, yet I get threatened with my life and called a c@#t, just because they don't like the way I look (what other reason could there be?. Can't be my footballing ability that angers them) :P .

I'm then accused of letting myself and my team-mates down, even though I'd done absolutely nothing, not even question the linesman. In all my years of playing football, I've never come across a referee that has a problem with being questioned politely about a decision, yet somehow I'd just let myself down. How's that work? :wacko: ..

Gorgie mate, enjoy your chat with the young right back. I enjoyed plenty of them on saturday afternoon. He's a good lad and he also wishes he could just play a game of football on a saturday afternoon, without the bitching on the pitch and un-necessary crap from the sidelines. Food for thought maybe?.

i have always found coopsie to be a gentleman on the field,even when he scores from flukey crosses :P:c:

Thanks young man, I appreciate that ;) . I'm not worried about getting any apology off Gorgie, or anyone else for that matter. I would never be shallow or narrowminded enough to judge somebody without obtaining the facts first. That's the problem with society today, people come up with premature opinions of somebody without even knowing them or their personalities, like those on the sidelines on saturday. I never said a word to any of them and simply smiled every time they put me down, yet I get threatened with my life and called a c@#t, just because they don't like the way I look (what other reason could there be?. Can't be my footballing ability that angers them) :P .

I'm then accused of letting myself and my team-mates down, even though I'd done absolutely nothing, not even question the linesman. In all my years of playing football, I've never come across a referee that has a problem with being questioned politely about a decision, yet somehow I'd just let myself down. How's that work? :wacko: ..

Gorgie mate, enjoy your chat with the young right back. I enjoyed plenty of them on saturday afternoon. He's a good lad and he also wishes he could just play a game of football on a saturday afternoon, without the bitching on the pitch and un-necessary crap from the sidelines. Food for thought maybe?.

Mate thats the cornish new boys all over good bunch of lads, but the people who follow them (and they have good numbers watching there games) FOR THE MOST PART are pond life who have no clue about football, they only go so they can have a go at someone dont worry everyone at the titans knows your a top bloke.

Guest Cornish New Boys

As a player involved on Saturday i would like to point out that all the New Boys players actually asked the sidelines to refrain from comments like that when it became too much.

Nobody can tell the people who turn up what they can and cant say but surely after the offical requested the players to watch the language that it should of been him to react at the sidelines b4 it became too much!

At the end of the day as Rhonnda said it was a typical Mining 3 contest that had a lot of incidents missed by the official but everyone got on and played the match in a reasonably good spirit.

Gulval so far have been the toughest challenge for us and results spk for themselves, Good luck for the remainder of the season though.

The matter of Mr Barnes from Titans puttin in his worth, its well known they were our close rivals last season, just hope ur not trying to get a reaction? If so hardlines pal think you should keep your concentration on your football not the best of seasons after doing well last year! :P

Having spoken to several of the players, no apology is necessary!

I've described the events as I've seen them, some people might agree with them, others wont - just as some will respect the flag went up on Saturday as a player was offside and others will run 20 yards to the referee to dispute it!

You cant please everyone!

Good luck to you guys for remainder of the Season!

As the 1st person actually from Cornish New Boys to respond to this matter - i would like to point out that all the New Boys players actually asked the sidelines to refrain from comments like that when it became too much.

Nobody can tell the people who turn up what they can and cant say but surely after the offical requested the players to watch the language that it should of been him to react at the sidelines b4 it became too much!

At the end of the day as Rhonnda said it was a typical Mining 3 contest that had a lot of incidents missed by the official but everyone got on and played the match in a reasonably good spirit.

Gulval so far have been the toughest challenge for us and results spk for themselves, Good luck for the remainder of the season though.

The matter of Mr Barnes from Titans puttin in his worth, its well known they were our close rivals last season, just hope ur not trying to get a reaction? If so hardlines pal think you should keep your concentration on your football not the best of seasons after doing well last year! :P

Not looking for a reaction, your doing well this year well done as i said your a good bunch of lads its just ur supporters that let you down, this isnt the first time this has come up on here and im sure it will not be the last. The fact is the top 5 sides went up last season which was always going to make you boys one of the strongest sides in the league and if you do go up this year you find out its MUCH harder in div 2, having said that we,ve now won 3 games in a row keeping 3 clean sheets so maybe the tide has turned only time will tell. The fact remains coopsie is a nice bloke!! ( for a lucky git!!! )

Guest Cornish New Boys

Not doubting coopsie being a nice bloke or not and every1 is always going to have there own opinions of what did or didnt happen, the whole point of this forum really.

But the fact Gulvals own manager states on here Gulval players shhh when around the ref as he wont change his mind surely says something.

Also the official stated at the start of the match only the captain is aloud to speak to him regarding his decision no one else.

Every club will have comments about supporters & as said previously you cant tell people how to be on the sidelines, its just more apparent to us when being in Mining 3 having a strong following for a small club. We can only ask them to refrain from using language & comments like that.

Anyway yeah its going to be very close finish this season we have slipped up recently but will hoepfully finish strong.

Have noticed the recent turn in form best of luck with pushing up the table from now on in.

Guest bunditheboss

barnsey you fool hope all is well , havent seen you this season, i think you have showed up when we spanked you 6-1 at beginning of season then a no show against us at your place, people within titans saying you dont like to turn up for the tougher games?????????

no worries next year you will be ok when you take the place the place of Cornish New Bys and there supporters!!!!!!

gonna turn up for our cup game against ya or trying to plan something that weekend????????????????

barnsey you fool hope all is well , havent seen you this season, i think you half showed up when we spanked you 6-1 at beginning of season then a no show against us at your place, people within titans saying you dont like to turn up for the tougher games?????????

no worries next year you will be ok when you take the place the place of Cornish New Bys and there supporters!!!!!!

gonna turn up for our cup game against ya or trying to plan something that weekend????????????????

barnsey you fool hope all is well , havent seen you this season, i think you have showed up when we spanked you 6-1 at beginning of season then a no show against us at your place, people within titans saying you dont like to turn up for the tougher games?????????

barnsey you fool hope all is well , havent seen you this season, i think you half showed up when we spanked you 6-1 at beginning of season then a no show against us at your place, people within titans saying you dont like to turn up for the tougher games?????????

Fat boi we'll see who looks a fool im gonna do u like a christmas dinner!!!!

Guest bunditheboss

what eat me coz your mouth is big enough!!!!!!!

i am sure everyone agrees with me, no one likes playing against ya, not because your good but because you dont stop moaning all game!!!!!!!

Guest bunditheboss

postman pat if you could do that i am sure your team will be very happy, by the way i hope your good form continues be a shame for you guys to go down coz there are alot of teams miles worse than you boys!!!!!

keep up the good work there!!!!

Guest dave11

I have just moved back down here from up contry and thought i would catch a game so I went to watch chacewater res vs senan at the weekend and i thought chacewater where brilliant.

But i was wondering if anybody could tell me name of the number five is for chacewater he played at left back? I recognise him from when i use to coach Nanstalon United a few years ago i think is surname was evens or something along the lines of that so if any1 from the chacewater team could help i would be very thankful.

what eat me coz your mouth is big enough!!!!!!!

i am sure everyone agrees with me, no one likes playing against ya, not because your good but because you dont stop moaning all game!!!!!!!

On the flip side you seem to think that if people like to play against you thats a good thing ITS NOT.

I was speaking to someone who watched you the other day he said when do turn it reminded him of something...... THE TITANIC lol :thumbsup::clapper::yahoo: !!!!!