Cornwall Football Forum

Senior Cup Semi-Final

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Perranporth v St Austell at Mount Wise CONFIRMED !

Perran fans (both of them) £7.50 each, St Austell fans by negotiation (subject to them not supporting Blazey in the past)

Guest Peppermint

Totally agree with Mr Chairman - this sort of posting just drags the Forum into the gutter. I do not always agree with The Judge but I am sure his posting was done 'tongue in cheek' after the mix up over admission prices at Perranporth recently and I might add that this was solved amicably between the two clubs.

We at Mount Wise are delighted to welcome both St Austell and Perranporth teams and supporters to Newquay for what I am sure will be a cracking Semi Final between two good teams.

This is a great boost for Newquay Football Club and reflects the hard work of our Groundsman Steve who has now produced a playing surface that I am sure most observers who have seen it lately will agree that is now excellent.

Let's hope both sets of supporters and the teams enjoy the game and any neutrals will I am sure have a good game to witness. Hopefully 'Claire' will be cospicious by his or her absence and everyone else can enjoy the evening.

Good luck to both teams.

Guest WINNO

Totally with you Graham on the appointment of Mount Wise for a big game. The ground this season is excellant and a credit to Steve whos tireless work is excellant and the club as a whole who throughly deserve some credit and recognition

Guest Peppermint

Thnks for that comment Winno - would love to see you at Mount Wise for the Semi Final and I will be happy to buy you a pint.

Best wishes Graham

Guest WINNO

I WILL BE THERE MR CHAIRMAN..... WILL HOLD U TO THAT,,,,,

FITNESS IS COMING ON WITH EVERY GAME I PLAY............. U NEVER KNOW...........