Cornwall Football Forum

Good Luck Constantine FC

I would just like to take this opportunity to wish Constantine the best of luck against Falmouth Athletic on Wednesday evening. They have done very well to get to the final and im sure majority of the neutral fans will be supporting them on wednesday. Im sure it will be a good game, but im hoping constantine will come off on top and its only what they deserve.

Ill be there with my "WHERES ANDROS" t-shirt on.

everybody who is supporting constantine please leave a post to show your support!!

Good luck Boys!!!

Phil

ps I am not a member constantine or its committee, i am just a village fan!!! (happy spurs03)!!!!!!!

Guest man on! the sideline

If someone gets up and shouts i am ben andros, EVERYONE gets up and shouts No! I am ben ambrose sorry andros lol

Theres only one Ben Andros, there is only one Ben Andros, walking along singing a song, walking in a Andros wonderland!!!

Who the f******, Who the f******, Who the f****** hell is Ben Andros, Who the f****** hell is Andros.

Chim chim-in-ey, chim chim-in-ey, Chim chim cher-ee who needs Andros when we got Kenty! (In the style of Mary Poppins)

Na na na na na na na na na Andros, Na na na na na na na na na Ben Andros, Andros (Beatles Hey Jude Style)

If you know Ben Andros clap your hands, If you know Ben Andros clap your hands, If you know Ben Andros and you really want to show it, If you know Ben Andros clap your hands, Clap Clap Clap!

If someone gets up and shouts i am ben andros, EVERYONE gets up and shouts No! I am ben ambrose sorry andros lol

Theres only one Ben Andros, there is only one Ben Andros, walking along singing a song, walking in a Andros wonderland!!!

Who the f******, Who the f******, Who the f****** hell is Ben Andros, Who the f****** hell is Andros.

Chim chim-in-ey, chim chim-in-ey, Chim chim cher-ee who needs Andros when we got Kenty! (In the style of Mary Poppins)

Na na na na na na na na na Andros, Na na na na na na na na na Ben Andros, Andros (Beatles Hey Jude Style)

If you know Ben Andros clap your hands, If you know Ben Andros clap your hands, If you know Ben Andros and you really want to show it, If you know Ben Andros clap your hands, Clap Clap Clap!

I will definately join in with any of these chants if someone starts them! Classics!

I will definately join in with any of these chants if someone starts them! Classics!

same!!!!!! the replay is gonna be intense, im up for these chants anyone else up for them aswell?