Cornwall Football Forum

Looking for a squad

Hey!

I'm getting rather bored of sitting around on a sunday so I am looking for a sunday league team to join. I have been trying to join Storm, well, Ive suggested signing up but all they've just wasted my time by saying they'll sign me on but never actually do anything about it.

I can play anywhere in midfield or up front. Ive played for quite a few teams since my 16th including Illogan, Trevenson, Choughs (sunday league), Troon (skippering the seconds team this season) and Now back at Portreath.

I have no problem scoring goals or creating them. Pace is deffo one of my assets!

Anyway, if anyone knows of any teams looking for an extra player(s), give me a shout!

what portreath team do you play for and if 2nds have you played for their firsts at all

I only joined Portreath recently. Only had 2 games. 1 for 1sts and 1 for seconds...

All our games keep getting postponed.

I know that Roger is looking at me closely for the 1sts

Talk about selling yourself (And on the internet)

So Storms Sunday side which is in division 2 did not want you, and you have played for Illogan (Which team)

Trevenson (Thats why Neil quit was it) Choughs ???? and Troon (Which you have now left)

Thats not the best c.v in the world is it, It may be an idea to try putting an advert in the West Briton or even shop windows (Have you tried Booters they play in the Redruth area)

Roger is looking at you HHMMMMMM i would not have put it that way but good luck fella :D

Cockerkneeboy.. what is it with you??

I stated the teams I have played for over a period of 5 years..

And as for storms side, Its simply because Ive only asked Ryan one.. I aint gonna pester him to play in his team! Not my style!!

But thanks for the West Briton idea, May take it up!!

Dangerous Dave, dont worry fella just doing a bit of fishing and looks like i got a bite mate.

Seriously though mate i was just having a laugh with you thats all, You may want to try Booters as they play at Clijah other than that just see what happens on here, Just to make you aware though that the leagues have almost finished for this season though (Click linky) Sunday football website

Be lucky

No worries pal.

It says in the rules that I wont be able to play combo and sunday league so I'm kinda stuck now =|

May sign under the alias Ben Andros.. that seems to work down here :)

dangerous i told you about the mighty crowntown ages ago and you didnt take me up on it, generally mate you turn up to watch a team you are interested ij playing for, introduce yourself, and then your in mate!! the season is finished now but your welcome next year to join the revolution!!! lol

dangerous i told you about the mighty crowntown ages ago and you didnt take me up on it, generally mate you turn up to watch a team you are interested ij playing for, introduce yourself, and then your in mate!! the season is finished now but your welcome next year to join the revolution!!! lol

Will take you up on that Mate! I'll be based down Culdrose so I can still play footy down here!

Hows things with you anyway? I came up and watched 2nd half on Saturday... some of your challenges were more suited for a rugby pitch :glare: lol

Guest pete norfolk

hi mate

we train at carn brea on thursday nights between 19:00 and 20:30,

we only have one game left as do most teams though which is in the 22nd March against TMS.

be good to see you if you decide too.

I have to agree with jman! Training is not acceptable!

I played 2 sunday league games at the start of the season, before i realised that it didn't , in fact, help to improve a hangover in any way (especially when your manager force feeds you a rattler before the game! I was sick in the changing rooms, outside the changing rooms, and spent most of the game moaning... (although that kinda happens on Saturdays too), that is how Sunday football should be played!

I think that is a better advert if you are looking for a Sunday team!