DC - Terry

DC - Ferdinand

MR - Ronaldo

ML - Giggs

MC - Gerrard

MC - Lampard

FC - Torres

FC - Tevez

I'll probably get stick for my choices but this is my opinion.

My Current Eleven (on current form rather then reputation!)

GK. S Given (Man City) - van der Sar comes a pretty close 2nd for me though!

RB. B Sagna (Arsenal)

CB. R Ferdinand (Man Utd)

CB. N Vidic (Man Utd)

LB. P Evra (Man Utd)

RM. C Ronaldo (Man Utd)

CM. F Lampard (Chelsea)

CM. S Gerrard (Liverpool)

LM. A Young (Aston Villa)

CF. N Anelka (Chelsea)

CF. W Rooney (Man Utd)

My All Time Premier-League XI

GK. P Schmeichel (Man Utd, Aston Villa, Man City)

RB. G Neville (Man Utd)

CB. T Adams (Arsenal)

CB. S Campbell (Spurs, Arsenal, Portsmouth)

LB. D Irwin (Man Utd, Wolves)

RM. C Ronaldo (Man Utd)

CM. P Veira (Arsenal)

CM. R Keane (Notts Forest, Man Utd)

LM. R Giggs (Man Utd)

CF. T Henry (Arsenal)

CF. A Shearer (Blackburn, Newcastle)

:c:

Guest The Bickland Bloke

[GK] Shay Given

[RB] Jose Bosingwa

[CB] Jamie Carragher

[CB] Martain Laursen

[LB] Nemanja Vidic

[RM] Cristiano Ronaldo

[CM] Frank Lampard

[CM] Steven Gerrard

[LM] Ashley Young

[sT] Fernando Torres

[sT] Robinho

Subs:

Pepe Reina

Rio Ferdinand

Gabriel Agbonglahor

Javier Mascherano

Cesc Fabregas

AMAZING how many of you have got Lampard and Gerrard in the same team, I'm guessing you're not the biggest followers of your national team? :rolleyes: .

The same can be said for those that have got Terry in, what's he done this season?. He is so over-rated and dirty, it baffles me each time I hear his praises sung. You're all going on about current form etc etc but you've ONLY picked players from the so called "big teams". Not a single mention of players such as Konchesky or Hangeland at Fulham. Two players that have played every game in a defence that has fourth best defensive record in the league, only the top three have better defensive records BUT hey, let's not worry about facts :rolleyes: ..

I'm not into this selecting of sides etc but it's always good to see what people think would be, or is the best team that could be picked. It would be even better if some people would forget reputations and clubs represented and instead, actually put some thought into it and base your opinion on FACTS.

Saying all that, I think the best team most resembling a side based on this seasons form, rather than reputation is the team selected by A One And A Six... :thumbsup:

Guest he shoots he misses

GK VAN DER SAR

RB G JOHNSON

CB N VIDIC

CB J LESSCOT

LB P EVRA

RM C RONALDO

CM S GERRARD

CM M CARRICK

LM A YOUNG

ST ROBINO

ST W ROONEY

SUBS

RAAFAL

TERRY

ANELKA

BARRY

AGBONLAHOR

TORRES

:c:

not one person has mentioned Carrick did you see his pass to Rooney in Milan tonight. he only had to run onto it and Carrick as been doing this all season.very under rated player for United. just look at the protection he gives Vidic and Ferdinand. quality :c:

ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON. I said when they signed him for £18million that they had got a real bargain and he would turn out to be "vital" to their team. EVERY game he plays in a Man Utd shirt is pure quality and the lad will get better and better. I think he is Man Utd's most unsung player and along with Vidic, their most consistent performer. You mentioned the pass to Rooney which was spot on, there was also the wonderful pass to Giggs in the first half when giggs rolled the defender and made the wrong decision when he should have squared the ball across the box.

Carrick hardly ever gives the ball away and does one thing that most footballers seem scared to do nowadays, he keeps things SIMPLE.. Just look at the two balls we're speaking about that he played last night. Both were calmly slid along the floor, yet between several Inter players. I just hope the Man Utd supporters can see and appreciate just how good Carrick really is?