Cornwall Football Forum

Sunday 22/2

Shortlanesend 2 Crowntown 10

A comfortable win for Crowntown, who had a good day. Their opponents didn't!

Scorers for Crowntown

Richard Scott

Darren Browning 3

Jody Marles

Jamie Marles 2

Peter Lamin

J-P Collins

Perhaps the Cup semi-final at Crowntown in 3 weeks will be more of a contest.

Good sporting game well controlled by George Simpson

yes thats is true, no tms next year on sundays, apparently they want to concentrate on saturdays.

And where were you today geachy, rob maker played in goal, poor sod, couldn't catch a cold, lol, mind you neither can you, lol

threemilestone lost 4 3 to their opposition i am not sure who they were

TMS included 3 new signings rj, keir dent son of the famous john dent and ben roberts. Mr dent getting himself on score sheet

you played booters. match well refeered by ian roberts

scorers

kevin endean

liam bray 3

can confirm it was booters i was not there brayer but i believe you have still got a good young side down there.

Tms not running a team ? Bit of a shock surely if they can find someone to run the team if current manager doesnt want to it they could carry on bare in mind they had around 16-17 players today not many teams have that many players,managers, fans and even the dogs on the side on their head count

I've heard that Threemilestone are not running a Sunday team next season.Is this correct?

Just to put the record straight, no decision has been made on the running or not running of a sunday side next year. A discussion on the matter took place at a committee meeting a couple of months ago but we were mearly weighing up the pro's and con's of having the sunday team after our failure to raise a side for the game against Penzance. :c:

Wendron 1 - St Blazey 3 in extra time. Full time 1-1 half time 1-0

Two goals for Blazey in the last 7 minutes of extra time won the game, tactical choices cost us when we were holding out ok and heading for pens. But credit to Blazey, good footballing team, good tempo game played in the right spirits. we gave it everything but just wasnt quite enough :(

Good luck to blazey in the final

Pete

Two goals for Blazey in the last 7 minutes of extra time won the game, tactical choices cost us when we were holding out ok and heading for pens. But credit to Blazey, good footballing team, good tempo game played in the right spirits. we gave it everything but just wasnt quite enough :(

You probably wouldn't have had a better chance to beat St Blazey, they were on a bad run by their standards. They'd lost an important league game the week before + a cup game to the team bottom of our league. We were knocked out 1-0 by St Teath in the quarter finals, based on what I've seen and on watching St Blazey a couple of times I'm afraid St Teath will be far to strong for them.

You probably wouldn't have had a better chance to beat St Blazey, they were on a bad run by their standards. They'd lost an important league game the week before + a cup game to the team bottom of our league. We were knocked out 1-0 by St Teath in the quarter finals, based on what I've seen and on watching St Blazey a couple of times I'm afraid St Teath will be far to strong for them.

Thanks for that, really helps lol. :blink:

I think even some of the blazey guys knew St teath are the favourites from what they were saying as we came off the pitch

Guest Postie Pidge

Shortlanesend 2 Crowntown 10

A comfortable win for Crowntown, who had a good day. Their opponents didn't!

Scorers for Crowntown

Richard Scott

Darren Browning 3

Jody Marles

Jamie Marles 2

Peter Lamin

J-P Collins

Perhaps the Cup semi-final at Crowntown in 3 weeks will be more of a contest.

Good sporting game well controlled by George Simpson

Billy you used to be a teacher, hope it wasn't maths!

Guest pete norfolk

Camborne Park 1 Gloweth 1

Game that was end to end with good football at times from both teams.

Gloweth struck midway through first half with well worked goal.

We equalised when a cross shot hit the post and came to Ryan Hardman who tucked it into an open goal.

Ref asked bout the lino flag bout offside but he overruled due to touch from keeper.

Good to see that both teams will be in div 1 next year.

With TMS now giving up sundays, hope penzance stay up as a result.

Good luck to gloweth for there last game of the season.

Camborne Park 1 Gloweth 1

Game that was end to end with good football at times from both teams.

Gloweth struck midway through first half with well worked goal.

We equalised when a cross shot hit the post and came to Ryan Hardman who tucked it into an open goal.

Ref asked bout the lino flag bout offside but he overruled due to touch from keeper.

Good to see that both teams will be in div 1 next year.

With TMS now giving up sundays, hope penzance stay up as a result.

Good luck to gloweth for there last game of the season.

I play for Penzance and to be honest we want to go down. Like tms we're stuggling to raise a side. As sad as it sounds, unfortunatly we aren't good enough for div1 and players just don't want to get up on a sunday morning to get hammered 30 miles away from home!. Hope tms can get a team for next season i'll miss ther changing facilites!

I play for Penzance and to be honest we want to go down. Like tms we're stuggling to raise a side. As sad as it sounds, unfortunatly we aren't good enough for div1 and players just don't want to get up on a sunday morning to get hammered 30 miles away from home!. Hope tms can get a team for next season i'll miss ther changing facilites!

wingers shins seems you are one of many who like to winge about our poor changing facilities, shall we add you to the competiotors list for our 3 mile sponsored annual fun run being held on the 12th April. In which all funds raised are being split 50/50 with The Merlin Project and The Threemilestone new changing room facilities???

Dont be shy now all the others that like to winge about them too, come forth and run.

wingers shins seems you are one of many who like to winge about our poor changing facilities, shall we add you to the competiotors list for our 3 mile sponsored annual fun run being held on the 12th April. In which all funds raised are being split 50/50 with The Merlin Project and The Threemilestone new changing room facilities???

Dont be shy now all the others that like to winge about them too, come forth and run.

well said ej :) il be looking to improve on my 14th place of last year :clapper: