Cornwall Football Forum

Champions League

Guest Peppermint

What a pathetic and pointless posting - how sad that someone can be so bitter about another football team. Although I do not like Liverpool Football Club I would never demean myself by refering to any team as scum.

This is one aspect of the Forum that is not really productive but as the poster states he does not care then we will have to endure childish and immature comments like that.

What a pathetic and pointless posting - how sad that someone can be so bitter about another football team. Although I do not like Liverpool Football Club I would never demean myself by refering to any team as scum.

This is one aspect of the Forum that is not really productive but as the poster states he does not care then we will have to endure childish and immature comments like that.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Peppermint

Glancing at Shanethebuck's profile I notice amongst his intellectual interests are 'slagging off other clubs' - surely it should be just one club!!!

That one club are now 7 points ahead in the table thanks to City doing their neighbours a favour.

by the end of the season there will not be one team noted as the most successful in the UK, United and Liverpool will be equal.

Most League titles 18 each.

Most tropheys United and Liverpool will be equal once we win the FA Cup, League Cup, Champions League and Premier League.

Start of next year we jump ahead with the charity shield.

Should be the "Theatre of Dreamers"!

:lol::lol::lol:

you got that right,if only i could dream..................................

Glancing at Shanethebuck's profile I notice amongst his intellectual interests are 'slagging off other clubs' - surely it should be just one club!!!

That one club are now 7 points ahead in the table thanks to City doing their neighbours a favour.

Arent i popular,like i said i hate man u,and i dont really care,thank you, :thumbsup:

Well shame the f..k whoever you are get a life!! Can you tell me what is it about Man Utd that you don't like?

Or is that a difficult question?

How about the entire squad,also past players and especially your manager,hows that for a star :drink: ter for one Bamber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And its Jeremy now not Bamber !!

Come on you reds!!

I'm a United fan and would also like to say good luck to all the team's this week [ yep even the scousers ]

I gotta say there's great ties this round,

Ranieri going back to Chelsea with Juve,Jose take's up the battle with Fergie,Arsenal look pretty safe,And Real Madrid are on fire at the mo!

One things for sure you just gotta love this game.

ANY PREDICTIONS ANYONE ???????

Well shame the f..k whoever you are get a life!! Can you tell me what is it about Man Utd that you don't like?

Or is that a difficult question?

How about the entire squad,also past players and especially your manager,hows that for a star :drink: ter for one Bamber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And its Jeremy now not Bamber !!

Come on you reds!!

You got me there! Iknow i can go on a bit,but its harmless slagging off!If ive offended all of you,well what can i say...............................................................................................