Cornwall Football Forum

Here we go ! Refs try to hand Fergie the title

Good Chelsea win: great feet from Lampard, chance finished superbly by the Premiership's top marksman. The Blues are back ! Time for Vanilla and the Arse to scrap for Europe !

No thanks to Halsey's hoororshow.....Heskey falls over his own backside, but fortunately Young plays crossbar challenge with the ludicrous free-kick awarded !

Meanwhile Ferguson's fullback flings Blackburn No 12 to the ground like a marionette in an Argentinian tango and Howard "Northener" Webb waves play on. Ronaldo kicks number 8 in front of Webb, then has a dive, then shouts in his face, so he leaves him on the field to curl in the winner. Old Trafford, old story

:o;)

Meanwhile, another good Saturday for Tottingham ! Gomez has conceded nothing since Thursday....well done you Spurs :D !

Poor old Isaac is getting carried away with himself.

I was at the Vanilla/Chelski game (free ticket - cost me a tenner for the day!).

Vanilla deserved a draw. Where the blue scum were better was in their passing and retaining possesion. Also, they were up to their ususal tricks: time wasting (that is why Boswinga got booked and why Cech should have); Drogba falling over at every opportunity and appealing when there was no need to.

All that has happened is that it is now a straight fight between us, Vanilla and the blue scum for 2 Champions League places. To my mind it will be us and the blue scum who get them - Vanilla will come up short.

Guest Peppermint

Isaac - the fixtures are just given to our Secretary and we have to fulfil them - not a lot we can do about it. The Club would much rather have an even spread of games becuase we will have very little football as the season comes to a climax.

I presume one reason is that Penzance and Newquay have floodlights so it easy to fix up games in the evening.

:o Same old story,Scum B******s cheating their way around,Webby the ref was caught after the game in the changing room removing the Red man u sirt which was strategically ironed on his back,what a disgrace,come on Inter do us all a favour!

No need to use the "B" word.

Kid's read this forum...

Interesting, since players from both clubs are complaining about the dearth of fixtures towards the end of the season. And the same principle was not applied to Falmouth or to Truro or Marazion when they werre in the league, with lights. So if you don't want it, why don't you both ask Mr Roberts to treat you the same as everybody else ?

Evans' "goal"......dunno, the brief action highlights I saw didn't include it. Judging by entries on the other topic, possibly disallowed because Mr Webb was horrified to see somebody else nearly as ugly as Tevez ?

Only joking......I'll no doubt think up something after MOTD2 if they show it !! :D

:o Same old story,Scum B******s cheating their way around,Webby the ref was caught after the game in the changing room removing the Red man u sirt which was strategically ironed on his back,what a disgrace,come on Inter do us all a favour!

No need to use the "B" word.

Kid's read this forum...

Yes you are right,i do apologise,from now on i will just call them Filthy Scum,

Well, quite, there are impressionable readers like Somersetspur to consider as well. Hearing a word like that could have led him to fall off his pole while relieving himself, occasioning injury and embarrassment. Just because he's gone into a sulk and won't post at the moment doesn't mean he can't hear us. Even the morbidly comatose preserve their sense of hearing longest.

Please be careful and follow my example of sensiotive posting only. :D