Cornwall Football Forum

Cassy Adems

Mullion commitee must be as chuffed as could be with there selection of Cassy adems as manager, having used all his skills and ability two come away with what he started with,,, a point ,,,,,,,O yea well done to Lugven for there first point of the season, hope you get loads more for hanging on in there all this time,,, most would have thrown in the towel,,,,,,,,,,, hats off to you all down there and good luck !!!!!

i would like to see casey do a good job down there, i have noticiced he has signed a couple a perranwell boys ross brooks and wayne harper and it wud be good to see these two lads do well to. casey served perranwell well jonsey so there is no point comin on here tryin to stir/ start up some cr#p!!!!

I think Casey and Danny should be given a break fellas. Its their 2nd game in charge of a team that has had its heart ripped out of it over the last few weeks. You wont turn a club around in 2 games nobody can do that.

Even Alan Carey is finding it hard at Falmouth but Im sure will come good in the end for both sides

:P

Casey and Danny given time and support from the club will turn things around for i'm sure of that,they only been in charge for 10 days so give them a chance Jonsey. If given the right support they will build a decent team down there and maybe make Mullion a force to be reckened with next year when they can get a good pre season under them. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: