Cornwall Football Forum

Here comes the boom!

Guest Roberts

Joe Stevens gave the st agnes number 16 a thunderous tackle claiming the ball and man. He finally managed to get himself on his feet after a approx 32 seconds and was even recovered enough in the second half to put his head in to Joe benney for no apparent reason. Cracking tackle though i even felt the pain

why do you still call yourself kevchenko he left chelsea ages ago

didnt realise KEVCHENKO ever played for chelsea???? i remember shevchenko tho :D

you would like to think kevin but no never have and never will. if you knew who i was mr chenko im sure you would of put it on this website by now so stop the lying. :ninja:

you know ive skinned you before, your slow as f*$k. you struggle when it comes to sprinting to the cones aswell, oh believe me i know who you are, why would i broadcast it when i can have sooo much more fun than that!!!!!!! :P

see, the thing is carlsberg, i am not as imature as you, and by broadcasting your real name across the forum would be too easy and no fun, because you would recieve pm after pm after pm. I have told a select few for now so see who speaks to you at training. :D

Guest wattsy

like i said, carlsberg knows that i know who he is, thats why he has gone quiet!!! but ill see him tues nite at training!! soon every1 will know. :P :smiley20:

• 1 month later...