Cornwall Football Forum

FHFL Results 21/02/09

chacewater 0 v 7 fal athletic h.t 0 v1

Ben Andros scored all 7 in guest appearence... hell of player!!!! And his name was not on the team sheet.

Only joking, chace gave up at 2 nil and got all they derserved, f##k all. totally outplayed second half.

Embarrasing..... glad i was injured and didn't play!!!!

Div 3: Fal Ath 3 Hayle 2.

Not Fal's best performance by far. Very sloppy half hearted first half.

Hayle opened the scoring with a distance drive that should have been caught by the keeper.

Jack Foote equalised on his 2nd Ath debut scoring from the spot after a keeper push.

Foote scored the re-bound after the keeper saved his first strike.

Then claimed it was intentional to have a second go! Nice one Jack!

Hayle scored straight after half time with a free header from a corner and were pushing for 3 points.

Cudlipp equalised with a one on one with the keeper on the hour.

Then scored again from edge of box with 15 to go.

Credit to Hayle they kept going and their centre mid put in an impressive display.

Nice to have Joel Richardson back in Ath colours! And Gary Stevens making his debut.

Also very well ref'd by Justin Moses.

Falmouth Albion 0 St. Agnes 0

Much improved performence for Falmouth today following there awful 8-1 defeat last week.

In my opinion deserved all 3 points had a 32 minute goal disallowed. Marc adams gave a neat finish to Ryan James cross but it was alleged that tom langford had pushed a player in the box ???? St agnes never really troubled albion first half, second half and ryan james ran on to a cracking ball from Joe benney to crack a amazing 20 yard volley in to the corner of the net but a flag up on the far side by the very dodgy looking linesman (who looked like he had a night on the lash the night before ), ref gave offside, replays via sky sports showed that ryan was infact onside and a incorrect decision from the linesman. After 70mins dave williams and james eddy took to the field replacing Aaron benney and a very tired looking ryan james. With in minutes from an acute angel dave williams cracked the under side of the bar from 25 yards with the keeper no where to be seen. St agnes then had a volley from edge of box from young fella in green boots looking destined for goal until it was blocked by a albion defender. Late on even the vetern shifty made a 60 yard run from defence to attempt a crack at goal but pass was intercepted by st agnes player, rumour has it he is still in hospital now trying to breath as hasnt run that much in 41 years..... 88th minute and a corner to albion came across goal which tom langford chucked himself at which rattled the underside of the bar, replays showed it went over the line but nothing given. finished even in the end. Ref had an excellent game good luck to the season for aggie

In other game at dracena aka theatre of dreams fal ath 2nds won 3-2 mike cudlipp scoring two

KEVIN MORRIS DANCES HIS WAY TO ALL FOUR!

Stithians 2 - 4 Mawnan

Kevin Morris bagged all four goals for the away side who probably played as badly as we have all season. No disrespect intended towards Stithians. Mawnan struggled to get into the game but were never really troubled apart from the big keepers huuuuuge kicks, and our, my, own poor defending. Kevin opened the scoring finishing from approx eight yards after a slide rule pass by Pellow the fellow. 2-0nil, sorry Kevin I cant remember this one but im sure it was exquisite finishing. Half time. 5 mins in to the second half and a crazy free kick is given against Damiiiiaaaaan Stevens. A word is had with the player. Something else is said and the player sees RED. Stithians then applied a fair amount of pressure which resulted in a goal to the home side. Mawnan then gained some composure and started to take the game to Stithians. 3-1. The ball falls to Kevin who strikes the ball from 20yards and, with a slight deflection, the ball loops into the top corner. Stithians then went for broke and forced a corner. 3-2. The corner is floated in and keeper Aryes gets under the ball too much and it falls to a home player from 4 yards he makes no mistake. 4-2. Good work by "hamster" Miller and DJ Sulkmore sees the later square the ball leaving Morris the simple task of slotting the ball into an empty net. Game over.

Cheers Stithians boys, good game good game. See ya in a few weeks.

RE: Sending off.

I was very close to all concerned in the incident and im pretty sure it was NOT Damiiiiaaaan Stevens who swore. It was in fact the new signing Damian Stevenovs who, as he is only signed to play in the FA Vase games, was ineligable to play. He came along today to be our ball boy today. :yahoo:

TRISPEN.....(0) 2 williams 51,taylor 56.

MULLION.....(0) 0

VICARY

J.HOWMAN

MATTHEWMAN

A.HOWMAN (HILL 82)

ROGERS @

WILLIAMS

PENROSE (RANDELL 76)

SWEET

SPEAR (LAWRENCE 66)

TAYLOR

RAPSEY

trispen ended mullions unbeaten record with a revenge win for their only league defeat at the hands of their oponents last month.it was abit of a role reversal with mullion having 4 out with 1st team call ups and trispen having the 7 players back that were missing for the away game.trispen had the better of the opening hour and scored their 2 goals at exactly the right time with stu williams rifling one across the keeper after dave sweets exquisite through ball and within minutes tony penrose whipped in a cross to marc taylor at the far post and his looping header just under the bar was slapped in by the keeper.mullion were the better and fitter side in the last 20 minutes on the heavy pitch and put alot of pressure on but trispen held out well considering 4 of their players have been out for 2 months.(apart from me,i was blowing out my a** for 85 minutes,and had a mare,but the other 3 did well!)!!! :( im sure there is a long way to go for both teams though as falmouth.athletic,penryn,wendron and especially cury are putting the pressure on.well reffed by mr oleary who tried to play the advantage at every opportunity also.lets look after the refs,we need them!!!!!! :SM_carton:

Ha haa! Mr O Leary ? :D Cheers Mark.

Very even and well fought game, the Mullion lads kept going right till the Final whistle and finished the stronger team, but Trispen scored the goals and won a tight game of few chances. Hope i get to Ref these teams again as they both played some great football with a good attitude. :clapper:

ha ha!!! :yahoo: thought you would like that one derm!!!! wondered if you still came on here!?! seriously though,great game mate,it makes such a difference to have a flowing game,even if i could,nt get into it! for anyone who didnt get our joke the referee today was mr.dermot ocallaghan who was superb 10/10! hope we get you again soon mate! aint listened to radio cornwall all season per! waiting for deacs to get on air again mate! got me s club 7 cd out instead bud!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: hope your well x

Guest some call him David Bentley

Very even and well fought game, the Mullion lads kept going right till the Final whistle and finished the stronger team, but Trispen scored the goals and won a tight game of few chances. Hope i get to Ref these teams again as they both played some great football with a good attitude. :clapper:

Great game today ref, 10/10 :thumbsup: just one thing i would like to add is about the trispen goalkeeper, who done a blaten shove in the face to one off the mullion boys ?? :SM_carton_y: or :SM_carton: what u think off that ?

Great game today ref, 10/10 :thumbsup: just one thing i would like to add is about the trispen goalkeeper, who done a blaten shove in the face to one off the mullion boys ?? :SM_carton_y: or :SM_carton: what u think off that ?

well done Trispen,nice to see a team knock the Mullion boys off their big headed,(self proclaimed) :thumbsup: undefeatable perch

Perranwell 3-2 Helston

Ding-Dang-Do

perranwell made hard work of it today.draw wouldve been fair

Guest tregony no7

chacewater 0 v 7 fal athletic h.t 0 v1

Ben Andros scored all 7 in guest appearence... hell of player!!!! And his name was not on the team sheet.

Only joking, chace gave up at 2 nil and got all they derserved, f##k all. totally outplayed second half.

Embarrasing..... glad i was injured and didn't play!!!!

[/quot

so wot ur saying is if u were playin it would ave only been 5 and unlucky (ITS A TEAM EVENT WEATHER YOUR PLAYING OR NOT ALL THE TEAM TAKES THE BLAME PLAYING OR NOT)

Guest wafu's rule

Rosudgeon 3 Stithians 2

Rosudgeon got a dubious winner with 2 minutes to go, shame as a draw would of been a fair result, i got the second goal straight of the shin from 2 yards beautiful.

All the best to Rosudgeon for rest of the season.

mawnan v carharrack

was a good game yesterday. the referee made a few dubious decisions, but who would be a referee!! without him we wouldnt have had a game. i swear one of my hairs touched the ball before it went in for the first goal! haha! the manager wouldnt let me claim it. worth a try though. some good saves made by jamie chown yesterday, good job he had his cap in the second half! good defending from both teams, result could have gone either way. Murphs was superb in the middle of the park. top player.

look forward to the 2nd leg. :smiley20:

Guest beanhead

agree with you woody in that there was some good defending out there and the game could have gone either way. i personally feel that if i had played i could have made a difference and given you more support up the field. i was dropped completely and as you can guess i am not a happy person about especially after committing my future to the greens after all that transfer speculation. i will have a think about things again i can watch football from my armchair rather then in the cold

make of this what you will good day :angry: :angry:

21/02/2009

FHFL 2

Mawnan 2 Carharrack 2

In an entertaining match, Mawnan took the lead on the 20th minute through Andy Charlestown, who further scored on the 26th after confusion between the Carhararck back line. Carharrack's striker Liam Bray replied shortly after by putting the ball in the back of the net, giving the visitors hope of a comeback. After the interval Carharrack central midfielder Brenden Dennis equalised with an absolute screamer from outside the 18 yard box. The shot curled the ball into the top left hand corner of the goal leaving the keeper no chance, much to the disappointment of the Mawnan defence. The visitors goalkeeper Jamie Chown controlled his box well throughout the second half and in a tense finish Carhararck nearly won the match when a cross was closely missed by youngster James O'Hare.

photos by Billy Chown ©

I told him he was offside

tregony no7, who are you and who rattled your cage????

Anyone who knows me would know that was just a joke, or else i would have hidden away like most people do on here when their team gets hammered. Which part of my statement makes it sound like we could have won if i played??? Read Kirks comment after mine whoever you are...........