Cornwall Football Forum

Ugliest football players!

midfield

And there's a boy who used to play up front for a seaside resort Combo team in Restor...no, I won't say it, that's insensitive and unworthy of me, being so gorgeous as I am......

Ha ha, a boy? Please be careful that your observations are not misinterpreted, Isaac! I really can't work out which former player you'd be so fondly referring to... it's a good job that Panini decided not to do a Combination league sticker book, imagine Rodney Beer as one of those shiny stickers or in a two piece sticker, flag one side, ego and thesaurus in t'other! Maybe a Rodey Beer collectors coin that is only available when you fill up with 300 litres of petrol (sorry, red diesel) is a little more like it.

whitehair.jpg

'Being so gorgeous as I am' ... Rodders in his youthful days in sunny St Just.

By the way, I'd like to emphasise that the comments above bear no relevance to the title of the topic (in places!) and my comments are to be no way associated with the Judge or any other controversial personalities that grace the forum.

Are we including alleged women in this ? What about match officials ? Broomsticks away ! :D

I'm sure no one will mind if you want to name ugly women. :D

mauricio, how could anyone forget shrek :D Is it just me or does there seem to be a lot of man u players being mentioned here???? :lol: :D

And there's a boy who used to play up front for a seaside resort Combo team in Restor...no, I won't say it, that's insensitive and unworthy of me, being so gorgeous as I am......

Ha ha, a boy? Please be careful that your observations are not misinterpreted, Isaac! I really can't work out which former player you'd be so fondly referring to... it's a good job that Panini decided not to do a Combination league sticker book, imagine Rodney Beer as one of those shiny stickers or in a two piece sticker, flag one side, ego and thesaurus in t'other! Maybe a Rodey Beer collectors coin that is only available when you fill up with 300 litres of petrol (sorry, red diesel) is a little more like it.

'Being so gorgeous as I am' ... Rodders in his youthful days in sunny St Just.

By the way, I'd like to emphasise that the comments above bear no relevance to the title of the topic (in places!) and my comments are to be no way associated with the Judge or any other controversial personalities that grace the forum.

:thumbsup:

Thanks for the piccy, Michael. I'm pleased with that. The spray tan is beautifully even and, compared to my present condition, I must have been working out and off the pasties then. The one consolation is that my chest hair's a bit more abundant these days. That's a prized beauty characteristic in St Just, especially when it's matted with red diesel. I must have originated after the spell when mother was experimenting with exotic lifestyles. She travelled abroad quite a bit in the 'fifties; St Michael's Mount, the Scilly Isles, etc.

You must know the player I meant, he was the one who was always snarling. I don't think he ever scored against us, which is an unusual characteristic in Newquay front men in recent years. All he had to do was run on the pitch and Rolo would go on heat. I don't know his name, unfortunately. :D

Anita, I couldn't possibly name ladies myself ! I'm a gentleman, you see. Did you have somebody in mind ? :unsure: :D

Guest Blue_Dude-(^_^)

You have all seemed to have missed the ugliest ever, and he cost £5 mills and will only play half an hour for his new club this season.........

bullard_18213t.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Man on the Post

Apologies for going a bit off topic, but I was watching that dancing for comic relief program and was struck by the resemblance of Jo Brand to the Judge! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: :yahoo:

Apologies for going a bit off topic, but I was watching that dancing for comic relief program and was struck by the resemblance of Jo Brand to the Judge! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I saw that :P if i can find that picture of the judge i'll put it back on to remind people :smiley20:

Guest plainmoor

Having watched Truro the other night I can safely say that Liam Eddy fits well into this thread, he must be one of the ugliest players that I've ever seen and his body shape looks like it's been run over by a tractor.

Gillo Perranwell win to many games to be wearing a kit like that :yahoo::yahoo:

R and L mirror !!!!!!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

Dowie was never allowed to play in any hammers games that were played on 31st October for fear of scarring the kids

Is this Rod Beer in a 70's Newquay Shirt ???

can anyone name him ?