Cornwall Football Forum

Good Luck to the "Perran's"

Can I wish good luck to both of the remaining Combo sides who both have enormous tasks in front of them this saturday.

Unfortunatly I am Cup tied so am unable to play in Perranwells big game at Saltash and won't be travelling with them as I will be going to Plymouth V Sheff Utd with some Perranporth school kids. Even after last weeks morale boosting win it will be a tough task for them to go to the Premier league side and get a result.

As for Perranporth on paper they have the easier game, but Callington are a much different side from last season and I feel it will be a close game, my son Ben is travelling with them in case Butch doesn't pass his fitness test, and is as nervous as anything already. It will be interesting to see how Gossie & Rusty's team react to their first defeat of the season.

Good Luck..................

Guest man on! the sideline

good luck to both teams, would be great for both to come back west with a win!!!!

neither game is easy, but easy's no fun, go at 'em, enjoy your football.

GOOD LUCK LADS :thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

whuru, get the kids to saltash tomorrow. going to be a lot better than that rubbish at argyle.

about time sturrock given the boot and the mighty dave fisher offered the job. he would probably stay at perran though.

come on perranwell lets have a great day out :yahoo::c::smiley20::c::clapper::c::thumbsup::clapper::smiley20:

h