Cornwall Football Forum

Cornwall Junior Cup Area Final (West)

Guest Postie Pidge

Guest Postie Pidge

The Divisional Final between Falmouth Athletic and Constantine is due to be played at Falmouth Town on Wednesday 25th February, kick-off 7.30 p.m., extra time if necessary (no penalties in the first match if level after extra-time).

i predict a tight game with Fal coming out on top. this ben andros thing isn't going to be sorted i think the ccfa would have sorted it out by now if there where any questions to be answered.

good luck to both teams go out and enjoy the experience its always a great game to play in and may the best team win and go on and keep the junior cup in the west!!

Guest Clancy Von-Heffenburger

newsflash- Mark "minto" Kent will be rested by ADK in the tremough monday 5 a side league in order to be fully fit for wednesdays curtain raiser! in return his position will be filled by david bushy bush

The 'TINE' will win 2-1 with great support from the village cheering them on to famous victory .

Have seen the tine a couple of times this season and are very strong defensively with a good young keeper,

and always likely to score as long Matt (i like to moan) Pellow shuts his mouth and concentrates on playin fotball, himself and the boy Minto will cause problems for any team also the legend and scoring machine Cy

Prynn.Could be Kirk Davies last game for Athletic if they lose !!! COME ON THE TINE :drink::drink: :drink:

Guest Grant Mitchell

me and my brother phil will be attending this great match.

my predictions is 3-2 constintine win

mark 'class act' kent will bag a few goals for the mighty tine.

Grant

I cant win with a score prediction coz chace have been done by both recently...

Head says 2-0 athletic, but as we lost to tine in semi then sour grapes says 2-1 tine.

junior cup games are awsum if its round 1 or a final , a game you automaticly get yourself up 4 . played in some real good matches and had some great times with pporth , holmans always being the best incounters . a cup which has always delivered excitement and high presure ,nice cup 2. best of luck 2 both teams hard 2 pick a winner should be a good game. nice cheese bugers at town 2 . :c:

Guest man on! the sideline

junior cup games are awsum if its round 1 or a final , a game you automaticly get yourself up 4 . played in some real good matches and had some great times with pporth , holmans always being the best incounters . a cup which has always delivered excitement and high presure ,nice cup 2. best of luck 2 both teams hard 2 pick a winner should be a good game. nice cheese bugers at town 2 . :c:

You gonna be there dave? i think Kappa and few of the boys are going down, be nice to catch up mate.

Just seen the latest sports news on 'this is Cornwall'

Cornwall Junior Cup Final (West) at Bickland Park Falmouth kick off 7-30pm tomorrow Wednesday February 25th.

Constantine F.C pushing for promotion (3rd.with games in hand) from Div.2 of the F.&.H League have a full squad available.

Falmouth Athletic (mid table in F.&.H.Div 1) have several unavailable but Manager Kevin Toy can put out a strong starting X1.

Dare I ask who is not available ?( ouch)

Just seen the latest sports news on 'this is Cornwall'

Cornwall Junior Cup Final (West) at Bickland Park Falmouth kick off 7-30pm tomorrow Wednesday February 25th.

Constantine F.C pushing for promotion (3rd.with games in hand) from Div.2 of the F.&.H League have a full squad available.

Falmouth Athletic (mid table in F.&.H.Div 1) have several unavailable but Manager Kevin Toy can put out a strong starting X1.

Dare I ask who is not available ?( ouch)

Ben Andros?