Cornwall Football Forum

I Dont Get All This Critisism

IM JUST WRITING TO ASK WHY PEOPLE CAN'T JUST LET TRURO HAVE MOMENTS OF GLORY... I'M NOT A TRURO FAN MYSELF BUT THERE GIVING CORNISH FOOTBALL SOME STATUS SO I DON'T GET IT ... THEY WIN THEY WIN WELL DONE ... THEY LOSE BAD LUCK MAYBE NEXT WEEK.. IF SOMEONE DIGS AT YOUR TEAM TIME AND TIME AGAIN YOUR GOING GET CHESSED OFF AT ONE STAGE .. JUST LET IT GO .. LETS SEE WHAT TRURO CITY DO AND HOW FAR THEY CAN GO WITH WHAT THERE TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH.. THERE'S MONEY INVOLVED IN ALL THE BIG CLUBS IN CORNWALL AND DEVON SO WHY IS EVERYONE JEALOUS OR CRITICAL OF TRURO JUST LEAVE IT BE CAUSE ALL U READ ON HERE IS PEOPLE MOANING AND LAUGHING AT TRURO.. GOOD LUCK TO TRURO FOR THE SEASON I KNOW A FEW OF YOUR MAJOR FANS AND I GET WEEKLY REPORTS GOOD OR BAD .. BUT I HOPE THEY GET A TITLE FOR CORNISH FOOTBALL AND BRING BIGGER TEAMS TO CORNWALL... LETS HOPE AFTER THIS SPELL OF A CREDIT CRISIS THEY WILL BE ABLE TO GET SOME SORT OF STADIUM AND TRAINING CENTRE FOR THE PEOPLE OF CORNWALL TO USE AND SEE AND GET CORNISH YOUNGSTERS SUCH AS LIAM EDDY I BELIEVE WHO HAS CLIMBED THE TRURO LADDER TO THE BIG STAGE LIKE WE HAD WITH NIGEL MARTIN WAYNE QUINN AND PROB MANY MORE ... WELL DONE TRURO BRING BACK PROUD IN PROUD TO BE CORNISH WITH CORNISH FOOTBALL... :c::c: :c:

GREAT TO SEE WE HAVE SOMEONE ELSE ON HERE TALKING SENSE INSTEAD OF THE USUAL GARBAGE WE HEAR FROM SO CALLED FOOTBALL FANS WHO ALLOW PETTY JEALOUSY TO GET IN THE WAY OF RATIONAL THINKING - I TOO AM DELIGHTED TO SEE TRURO CITY WHERE THEY ARE - LONG MAY IT CONTINUE AND I WILL BE THERE TO WATCH AS ALWAYS WHEN MY OWN TEAM ARE NOT PLAYING.......

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

You obviously have been on a different planet for the past four years. Heaney bought himself a nice little Vase to put some flowers in and 6,000 folk headed to Wembley for a day out... just as they do when Cornwall get to Twickenham. Nice day out but otherwise couldn't give a toss.

Where is the 16,000 all seater stadium he promised Cornwall ?

Where is the amazing training facilities he promised Cornwall ?

Where is the benefit of Truro City doing well for all the other clubs in Cornwall ?

Where is the money that he ripped off the local small businesses in Cornwall ?

How much more pride can Cornwall take ?

Whoever started this thread clearly isn't a Falmouth or St Blazey fan!

Having had our support base decimated by those who would prefer to follow glory instead of their local side, our matchday revenue has been severely cut and it is getting harder all the time to work out how the TCFC effect can be good for football in Cornwall.

WELL LIKE EVERYONE IN ENGLAND HE WAS HIT BY A CRISIS BUT THATS HIS BUSINESS AND HE DEALS WITH THAT. TRURO CITY IS THE FOOTBALL CLUB THEY GOT A BACKER SO HE WAS PREPAPRED TO SPEND TO SUCCEED BUT AT LEAST THERE TAKING YOUNGSTERS FROM CORNWALL NOW WHICH IS GOOD 2 C .. DONT HATE WHAT THE PLAYERS ARE DOING THERE PERFORMING WELL I BELIEVE.. IF UR A CRITIC OF HEANEY THEN TAKE IT UP WITH HIM NOT THE CLUB AND THE PLAYERS THAT ARE DOING WELL.. :thumbsup: IN REGARDS TO STADIUM ETC EVERYONE KNOWS CORNISH WAY IS APP RUGBY HENCE Y TRURO CANT GET NUFFIN ATM..WHICH IS A SHAME .. WHERES LIVERPOOLS NEW STADIUM AND EVERTONS AND TOTTENHAMS THEY GET DELAYED DUE TO MONEY ISSUES LIKE EVERYONE HAS.. THE BENEFIT 2 CORNISH CLUBS IS THAT TEAMS COMING DOWN ERE TO PLAY ARE NOW PLAYIN OTHER CORNISH SIDES.. TRAVELLING TEAMS STAY IN CORNISH HOTELS AND SPEND THERE MONEY IN CORNWALL WEN THERE HERE.. AND IF U THINK THERE TAKIN PRIDE AWAY I WUD SAY UR MISTAKEN DUE TO THEY PUT CORNWALL ON THE MAP WINNING THE FA VASE AND DOIN WELL IN THERE LEAGUE AND PUSHED IN THE FA CUP QUALIFERS ETC.. SO IT COULD JUST B A ISSUE FOR A FEW THAT PRIDES GOING BUT LETS HOPE TRURO TAKE THE CORNISH 2 WEMBLEY AGAIN :c::c::c:

Having had our support basis decimated by those who would prefer to follow glory instead of their local side, our matchday revenue has been severely cut and it is getting harder all the time to work out how the TCFC effect can be good for football in Cornwall.

WELL ITS CLEAR THAT YOUR SO CALLED FAN BASE WAS GLORY HUNTING WHEN YOUR CLUBS WHERE DOIN WELL .. WHICH AINT A TRUE FAN.. MAYBE CLUBS SHOULD LOOK AT GETTING MORE LOCAL PEOPLE TO GAMES VIA CHEAPER GATES SPECIAL OFFERS GIVE PEOPLE A REASON TO COME TO WATCH YOUR CLUB. HAVE A BUS SERVICE OR SOMETHING.. REMEMBER FOOTBALL CLUBS ARE BUSINESSES NO MATTER WAT PEOPLE SAY SO 2 MAKE MONEY U NEED TO SPEND MONEY OR MAKE AN EFFORT TO GET PEOPLE THERE ...

Having had our support basis decimated by those who would prefer to follow glory instead of their local side, our matchday revenue has been severely cut and it is getting harder all the time to work out how the TCFC effect can be good for football in Cornwall.

Well St. Blazey have had many chances the climb the ladder after winning the SWL so many times, therefore you would have had the crowds, you decided not to so the crowds will always want to follow ambition.

Interesting fact I saw in the paper today, I bet many people didn't know that the clubs with the biggest debts in England are Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, then Arsenal!

No answer really Scouse Badge kisser.

The credit crunch is less than 12mths old, so he had 3 years to do what he promised.

He is reported to still have £100m but still screwed local Cornish Businesses out of a measly £50k (an amount that would keep a sensible SWPL club going for 3 or 4 years or Truro City for a few months)

Unless you have something sensible to say, carry on kissing your scouse badge.

The credit crunch is less than 12mths old, so he had 3 years to do what he promised.

He is reported to still have £100m but still screwed local Cornish Businesses out of a measly £50k (an amount that would keep a sensible SWPL club going for 3 or 4 years or Truro City for a few months)

I wonder how many Cornish businesses screwed Mr H.

The Judge may be on shaky ground if Mr H decides to get his LEGAL EAGLES on his case, without proof of what he alleges the JUDGEment then could be very interesting.

Keep following that team built from the SWEAT of those Russian PEASANTS Judge. They deserve the likes of you, like them you keep screaming foul and bellyache about anything you are not a part of.

:c: The JUDGE is not Cornish :c: horray, drink up :drink:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: :yahoo:

Yes we are quite aware of what Mr Heaney has done for Truro in the past 3 years,gained promotion to a higher league 3 years on a run,and well in the running for record equalling 4th.Mr Heaneys promise was to take Truro City up into the higher football leagues I would say he is well and truly on track with his promise,dont you?

Judge you come on here and write the same old crap about Mr Heaney and Truro City,why dont you turn the record over and come up with something new,perhaps a little bit of praise for what the club has achieved in such a short time.

By the way Mr Heaneys wealth or business transactions has nothing at all to do with football,and I like many others dont want to hear about it.I come on to this forum to read and reply to football topics,if you feel that strongly about Mr Heaneys business interests and you can prove all that you are saying why not go to the West Briton im sure they would love a story like yours,and then all of Cornwall could read the crap you write.

If Mr H had wanted to make an issue of the things I have said, he has had plenty of opportunity to do so in the last 4 years. He is a clever businessman, he knows what is what.

Judge in not Cornish shocker... Mountaineer, exactly where in Cornwall do you live. Ah yes, you deserted the most glorious part of the world some time ago !

Guest Postie Pidge

TRURO CITY IS THE FOOTBALL CLUB THEY GOT A BACKER SO HE WAS PREPAPRED TO SPEND TO SUCCEED

He was prepared to spend but he didn't pay the companies who did the work!

IM JUST WRITING TO ASK WHY PEOPLE CAN'T JUST LET TRURO HAVE MOMENTS OF GLORY... I'M NOT A TRURO FAN MYSELF BUT THERE GIVING CORNISH FOOTBALL SOME STATUS SO I DON'T GET IT ... THEY WIN THEY WIN WELL DONE ... THEY LOSE BAD LUCK MAYBE NEXT WEEK.. IF SOMEONE DIGS AT YOUR TEAM TIME AND TIME AGAIN YOUR GOING GET CHESSED OFF AT ONE STAGE .. JUST LET IT GO .. LETS SEE WHAT TRURO CITY DO AND HOW FAR THEY CAN GO WITH WHAT THERE TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH.. THERE'S MONEY INVOLVED IN ALL THE BIG CLUBS IN CORNWALL AND DEVON SO WHY IS EVERYONE JEALOUS OR CRITICAL OF TRURO JUST LEAVE IT BE CAUSE ALL U READ ON HERE IS PEOPLE MOANING AND LAUGHING AT TRURO.. GOOD LUCK TO TRURO FOR THE SEASON I KNOW A FEW OF YOUR MAJOR FANS AND I GET WEEKLY REPORTS GOOD OR BAD .. BUT I HOPE THEY GET A TITLE FOR CORNISH FOOTBALL AND BRING BIGGER TEAMS TO CORNWALL... LETS HOPE AFTER THIS SPELL OF A CREDIT CRISIS THEY WILL BE ABLE TO GET SOME SORT OF STADIUM AND TRAINING CENTRE FOR THE PEOPLE OF CORNWALL TO USE AND SEE AND GET CORNISH YOUNGSTERS SUCH AS LIAM EDDY I BELIEVE WHO HAS CLIMBED THE TRURO LADDER TO THE BIG STAGE LIKE WE HAD WITH NIGEL MARTIN WAYNE QUINN AND PROB MANY MORE ... WELL DONE TRURO BRING BACK PROUD IN PROUD TO BE CORNISH WITH CORNISH FOOTBALL... :c::c::c:

Great post Jamie C but as you will have noticed it will fall on deaf ears with the anti Truro brigade on here.But I am glad to say they are in the minority.You like most Cornish people are glad to see the progress that Truro are making in the football world,and believe me its not gone unoticed in the rest of the country,we have already started to make waves and being watched from far afield.As you say its nice to have the bigger clubs come down to play and bring their welcomed supporters with them.We have been waiting years for something like this to happen,and with any luck can only get better.Years ago bringing the F.A. Vase back to Cornwall was only a dream,but thanks to Kevin Heaney and Truro City we done it.

Kit65:

By the way Mr Heaneys wealth or business transactions has nothing at all to do with football,

I've touched on this before but sadly only Pidge noticed it last time.

DA Giles are a surfacing company from down West that undertook some work for Mr Heaney around the perimeter of Treyew Rd, a good job done too as I'm sure your fans will agree.

It was discussed on Spotlight that he was contracted to work for Truro City.

After submitting the invoice to TCFC it was alledgedly requested that a new invoice should be made out to Cornish Homes.

Helping out the club, dealing with a multi millionaire.......Why not?

Invoice is made out to Cornish Homes and hey presto! Boooooooooooom. Unpaid Invoice to the tune of £35k.

I hope Truro do well, I admire Heaneys wealth if not his recent ethic and to be honest I dont even know Derek Giles but no matter what any Truro fan says this was out of order.

Good job he didnt employ Jack Harvey to do it else Treyew Road would look more like Maine Road.

This was all mentioned on Spotlight and in the local papers so sue me not.

If however I do get sued, could I pay any damages in May?

I sincerely hope he carries on with TCFC, but please Truro fans, dont patronise us further by defending this sort of behaviour!

I WUD USE CLIPS OF WHAT PEOPLE HAVE SAID BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO THAT EVEN THO MY BROTHER RUNS THIS SITE LOL. :SM_carton: BUT IM NOT ON HERE FOR A MASS ARGUMENT OR CONSTANT BITCHING. LIKE A MAIN PERCENTAGE OF PEOPLE ITS USED FOR FRIENDLY YES FRIENDLY BANTER A LAUGH AND NEWS RESULTS AND OCCASIONAL GOSSIP. IM NOT TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE ARGUE.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE JUDGE BUT JUST ACCEPT TRURO ARE DOING WELL. MR HEANEY HAS ACHIEVED NOTHING!! YES I SAID NOTHING!!! THE LADS ON THE PITCH DO THE TALKING WITH GOALS CLEAN SHEETS AND PLAYING WITH PRIDE AND PASSION FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME LIKE MOST OF US DO ON A SATURDAY INCLUDING ME.

THERE ARE RUMORS OF WHAT MR HEANEY HAS SO CALLED DONE AND NOT DONE ONLY A SMALL MINORITY KNOWS WHAT HES DONE AND NOT. IM NOT DEFENDING HIM IF HE HAS DONE WHAT U BELIEVE HE HAS OR JUMPING DOWN HIS THROAT. BUT THATS HIS BUSINESS AND I THINK THAT SHOULD BE LEFT OUT OF FOOTBALL ISSUES.

BUT OVERALL WELL DONE AND ALL THE BEST 2 TRURO FOR THE CURRENT SEASON AND FUTURE SEASONS THE SAME AS I SAY TO EVERY CLUB IN CORNWALL .. LETS MAKE THE CORNISH FLAG FLY HIGH AND PROUD. :c:

I PERSONALLY HAVE ONLY SEEN TRURO PLAY A HANDFUL OF TIMES. IVE ALSO SEEN ST BLAZEY FALMOUTH PORTHLEVEN ST DAY CARHARRACK REDRUTH UTD PENSILVA LISKEARD AND MANY OTHER TEAMS IN CORNWALL AND I WISH THE ALL THE BEST. SO AS MANY OF US USERS ON THIS SITE WISH AND HOPE FOR OPINIONS ARE OPINIONS AND SOMETIMES PEOPLE DONT NEED TO JUMP DOWN PEOPLES THROAT OR A SMALL MINORITY COULD LOSE THE SITE FOR A LARGE MAJORITY THAT DO USE THIS SITE FOR FOOTBALLING REASONS AND NOT PERSONAL VENDETAS.(SORRY 4 SPELLING) .. SO LETS JUST KEEP KERNOW PROUD!! :c: ALL THE BEST TO EVERY CLUB OUT THERE AND LETS MAKE FOOTBALL THE BEAUTIFUL GAME!! AND THE FOOTBALL FORUM THE FUN IT USED TO BE PLEASE!! :drink::drink::thumbsup::yahoo: :yahoo:

I would like to personally thank The Judge, Mr.T, CTB and a few others -

It is great that they show such a keen and devoted interest in the progress of Truro City Football Club -

If they were not interested then they wouldn't keep coming on to this section of the Forum to post their informative, incisive and invective views -

Well Done Lads - Keep it Up...!!

Now,

As a Truro City Supporter whose Reserve Team is in the same League as Newquay & Penzance - I must just hop over to the SWP section to air a few of my views about those clubs - their finances, supporters, players, chairmen - oh yes, - if only I could print what I know......?????

Guest stealth

Having had our support base decimated by those who would prefer to follow glory instead of their local side, our matchday revenue has been severely cut and it is getting harder all the time to work out how the TCFC effect can be good for football in Cornwall.

danblazey u cant blame truro for who goes to watch there games EVER THOUGHT IT MITE BE THE QUILITY OF FOOTBALL THEY PLAY AND THE QUILITY OF THE TEAMS THAT THEY PLAY :ninja::ninja: :ninja:

So there you have it Truro fans, your club is owned by a man who will gladly default on payments to local businesses, how much has he done to foster good relations with you suckers is one thing... he has many enemies elsewhere in the county, some I know personally and they can't afford to be robbed by a multi-millionaire !

Well BigG, if you can provide an "accurate" & detailed account like Soil Sports Ltd above, then please do. So, put up, or shut up.

Can this be deemed as accurate and detailed when Soil Sports Ltd states alledgedly and also admits that he does'nt know Derek Giles,so its quite obvious what he states is hear say.

I must admit that I like many others have heard a similar story but not exactly the same,the thing is,which one is the truth his version or the one that i've been told? You know what it's like dont you,someone tells a story and by the time it is passed down through half a dozen people with bits added on and bits left out it sounds nothing like the original.What i'm saying is when you come on to an open forum and say this sort of thing you need to be 100% certain of your facts.

And before anyone says that i'm a Truro supporter making excuses for Mr Heaney you could not be further from the truth as I like most would not like this to happen to anyone in business no matter how rich or poor they are.No doubt whatever happened was within the law or he would find himself in court,but that still does'nt make it any easier to swallow.

The only way we will know the truth is to hear both sides of the story.So lets put this to sleep until we know the facts and get back to talking about football which is what this forum is all about.

Shame, Kit65 ! It was just getting entertaining. While supporting St Just and Chelsea, I too will support Truro or Newquay or any other Cornish side except Penzance , but I do like a good gossip based on vicious conjecture, as I believe this fundamentally subverts our stinking materialistic society. All flesh is grass, as they say in St Just. My ancestors dropped from trees at Agincourt to stab French knights in the neck, but received scant thanks from Plantagenet kings. Football is acceptable tribal war, the sublimation of genocide. Property, even of kulaks, is theft. Power to the Untermensch ! :D:c: :drink:

Can this be deemed as accurate and detailed when Soil Sports Ltd states alledgedly and also admits that he does'nt know Derek Giles,so its quite obvious what he states is hear say.

I cannot confess to knowing Derek Giles on a personal level is perhaps better worded.

I had many dealings with him through business in my previous life (2002-Nov 08), as I was an asphalt and quarried materials account manager for all construction businesses in Cornwall & Plymouth.

I only mention the Giles/Cornish Homes fiasco as it was dragged through the media and I cant get sued for it. If I was interested in throwing mud I could go into more detail about many other firms that suffered and some that caught the rumour early and managed to escape unscathed.

Indeed if I were anti Truro, I would.

I'm not though.

There are people close to me on this forum whom I gave the heads up about CH some 4-5 months prior to anything being documented.

If you are seeking absolute clarity, ring Derek. I'm sure he'll be more than happy to give his view.

Well BigG, if you can provide an "accurate" & detailed account like Soil Sports Ltd above, then please do. So, put up, or shut up.

great post jammie,but with the likes of baldy,ctb,judge,your wasting your time,and they ant even cornish :c::c::c::c::c::c::c:

Mr.T is and is also a Truro lad through and through. :ninja:

great post jammie,but with the likes of baldy,ctb,judge,your wasting your time,and they ant even cornish :c::c::c::c::c::c::c:

Yes Mr T im a Truro lad born and bred also,but i'm glad to say i'm a bit more loyal to my home team and club than you are.To my way of thinking is if you cant find anything good to say about them just leave it to that.Why go out of your way to come on here and slag them off,or is there a reason we dont know about?

Just curious Judge, were you so anti Truro before the "Heaney not paying for work carried out" saga began? I understand your point of view on this matter by the way. (Though I suspect your own Roman may have swindled more than a few folks in his time to makes his billions but hey, thats another story!)

If you were so anti Truro before these recent events may I ask why? Would you, hand on heart, be so cranky if a sugar Daddy came to Mount Wise and splashed the cash and you were then able to watch some great football week in week out?

You can't swindle the dead, Gillo. Just because our contract killers are a bit more glamorous than Martin Edwards and the redheaded Bee Gees you've got in charge now, no need to envy our dropdead class ! Surprised you haven't signed up Allen Stanford.......

Neil Curnow's still waiting for you to get back to us ! Don't disappoint, there's money riding on it now :D !

Just curious Judge, were you so anti Truro before the "Heaney not paying for work carried out" saga began? I understand your point of view on this matter by the way. (Though I suspect your own Roman may have swindled more than a few folks in his time to makes his billions but hey, thats another story!)

If you were so anti Truro before these recent events may I ask why? Would you, hand on heart, be so cranky if a sugar Daddy came to Mount Wise and splashed the cash and you were then able to watch some great football week in week out?

I had no problem with Truro City AFC as they were then or the good folk who ran the club. I objected to the motives behind the takeover, in order to gain the land currently used for football on Treyew Rd, move the club out into the sticks (rescue them) and possibly make a huge profit from the land which was owned by the club at the time. The owners actions since have not endered him to me in any way.

If someone came along and wanted to do the same to Newquay, buy the very valuable land at Mount Wise and dump us miles from anywhere, you would find me at the front the protest. Not that that could happen as the members own the club and the ground is leased until 2073, whereas Treyew Rd was an easy target for a businessman looking to 'rescue' a club in debt.

As for watching great football week in week out, I already do !

Up the Peppermints.

I had no problem with Truro City AFC as they were then or the good folk who ran the club. I objected to the motives behind the takeover, in order to gain the land currently used for football on Treyew Rd, move the club out into the sticks (rescue them) and possibly make a huge profit from the land which was owned by the club at the time. The owners actions since have not endered him to me in any way.

If someone came along and wanted to do the same to Newquay, buy the very valuable land at Mount Wise and dump us miles from anywhere, you would find me at the front the protest. Not that that could happen as the members own the club and the ground is leased until 2073, whereas Treyew Rd was an easy target for a businessman looking to 'rescue' a club in debt.

As for watching great football week in week out, I already do !

Up the Peppermints.

you do all ready,i know i only watched them the once at perranporth,but they were hopeless,and if you think that is GREAT football,then that shows what you now about football ,f...kall :yahoo:

Yes Mr T im a Truro lad born and bred also,but i'm glad to say i'm a bit more loyal to my home team and club than you are.To my way of thinking is if you cant find anything good to say about them just leave it to that.Why go out of your way to come on here and slag them off,or is there a reason we dont know about?

I don`t come on here and slag them off,i just make some pertinent remarks like,where were all the people that shout about Truro before Kevin Heaney took over? :unsure: :ninja:

Guest JackSticker 2

I

had no problem with Truro City AFC as they were then or the good folk who ran the club. I objected to the motives behind the takeover, in order to gain the land currently used for football on Treyew Rd, move the club out into the sticks (rescue them) and possibly make a huge profit from the land which was owned by the club at the time. The owners actions since have not endered him to me in any way.

You move them to where a ground can be built! Even so... if he does want to make profit on Treyew Road, so be it. He could use money to fund the club, i.e. in building a new ground! Judge may think otherwise as he normally does. I do get the opinion Judge has a little to much to say!

However... he does have a point he is doing it for financial gain and not the football club. Who cares, we would all like to be wealthy! Id like a Ferrari!

If he has pumped all this money into the club so far, which he has made no profit on and since seen him lose one of his assets into liquidation, then why would he pull out now? Surely he is in for the long haul?? Then again we dont know what goes on his mind, so who are we to comment? All I can say is, good luck to the football club. Theres no harm in trying for football league. It could improve Cornish sport in the long run.

Guest Peppermint

Truro'Mr M - I know Newquay played their worst game of the season at Perranporth and the players were the first to acknowledge that. However it is really not fair to judge a team on one performance and they do play some good football most weeks. I have only seen Truro City play once this year and it would be unfair to base any sensible judgement on one match.

Guest Sport Lover

I dont often agree with the Judge but I think Mr heaney Should pay ALL his local contrctors any money owing for the work they have done for him BEFORE spending any more money on Truro City FC

WHY ? For gods sake man, there are families going through tough times due to not receiving monies owed, whereas overpaid footballers, who in many cases have another job, are cashing in.

Where is your sense of moral justice ? Perhaps if he owed you or someone you know money, you would see things differently.

Judge,do you have debts and owe money,because I have,along with millions of other people.

You hit the nail on the head when you say people are going through tough times.

EVERYONE IS.

WHY,pick on one man to pay his debts.?Surely loads of others have debts owing,but of course they dont

own Truro City.

A family member is a plasterer,who has no work,due to his boss unable to price jobs,because of the money

he is owed.

So why dont you pick on others with owing debt.?

Picking on him, no just taking a socially moral stance on the fact that he would rather pay people to play football than honour the debt he owes to hardworking trades folk. If he is worth £100m as has been suggested in the press, then a mere £50k is just peanuts to him but could potentially stop a business going under and put food on tables. I also detest all those away from Truro City who have done the same to small businesses.

For people to actually defend him or anyone else for not paying up when they can clearly afford to, just shows what pond life they are.

Truro'Mr M - I know Newquay played their worst game of the season at Perranporth and the players were the first to acknowledge that. However it is really not fair to judge a team on one performance and they do play some good football most weeks. I have only seen Truro City play once this year and it would be unfair to base any sensible judgement on one match.

peppermint,i did say i know i only watched them once,but i do try my best to wind the judge up as much as i can :clapper::clapper: :clapper:

Guest Sport Lover

I take it you dont own your own business somersetspur and have people not paying you monies your owed? Its not so funny when it happens to you.

I dont think Judge, Me or anyone else is picking on Keving Heaney its a Cornish Soccer forum, this is the British Gas Southern League section of this forum. Do you know anyone else related to this section of this website that has 'ripped' off other local businesses? No?

Guest Man on the Post

Judge and Sport Lover, you both obviously feel very strongly about this, but you are not going to change things on this forum. You should start and lead a campaign for a change in the Law. Get the support of as many MP’s as you can, raise the issue on radio and T.V., organise a petition and deliver it to Downing Street, etc. Laws have been changed by such methods in the past.