Cornwall Football Forum

WHETHER HE'S A GOONER OR NOT......

Coopsie

The guy may well play for "Le Scum" but it was nice to see young Eduardo back on the pitch and looking so lively tonight, even scoring the 1st goal of the night.

I don't think anyone can begrudge him a bit of praise after showing such courage and dedication to get himself fit and able to play at such a high standard again after such an horrific injury.

WELL DONE LAD :c:

(This is NOT an invitation to re-open the debate about the tackle that injured him).

For my penultimate post ever on these forums I agree 100%, it's always good to see ANY player recover from that kind of injury and return to a similar level as before the injury.

When back to full match fitness, I think he'll be a massive boost for the Gooners.

Now to compose my final post!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Delighted to see him back despite the fact he plays for Arsenal. He's only been back fit a few weeks and he's already ripping defences apart and showing what a quality player he is. If he stays fit he could become a real star of the premier league, he's got all the attributes of a world class goalscorer and will go on the great things if he stays fit.