Gary Metters

Neill Williams

Andrew Carter

Ian Bruzon

Brian Stacey©

Mathew Williams

Jason Bates

Guest tafc.-gaffa

I agree he is quality. He used to be our ECPL team captain a few years ago but left them due to matters.

This has only given my team extra strength and experience. His partnership at the back with Danny Rogers has really started to develope and couldnt ask for a better pair.

Guest tafc.-gaffa

Ha ha yeah i know what you mean,but to be honest he cleans up all our mistakes up!!!!

Thought the guy up top for you looked good.Kelly is it? he will upset any defence.

You have a tidy side there and should be higher in the league. Hopefully your do us a favour and take some points off some of the teams above you as your more than capable and i wouldnt bet against you!!!!!

I agree he is quality. He used to be our ECPL team captain a few years ago but left them due to matters.

This has only given my team extra strength and experience. His partnership at the back with Danny Rogers has really started to develope and couldnt ask for a better pair.

I can Tom hall and Wayne bambridge!!! Wouldnt swap them for Rio and Vidic!!!

Danny Rogers is far better than Toddy in my opinion, he was the reason you are in this final and wasn't knocked out v probus away from home.

Like to give you the squad tcfc.gaffa but we have 4 or 5 carrying knocks and will be without Ryan Hayhurst and Lee Rickard both very very doubtful.

Mark Rowe is ineligible because of too many Senior games and Mike Brown baby due Wednesday night.

Lets hope it rains becuase we will be at ful strength hopefully next Wednesday

Guest tafc.-gaffa

Il take that with a pinch of salt Jonnie!!!!!!! Lol!!

I can Tom hall and Wayne bambridge!!! Wouldnt swap them for Rio and Vidic!!!

Danny Rogers is far better than Toddy in my opinion, he was the reason you are in this final and wasn't knocked out v probus away from home.

Is that why your in the final......ha ha ha!!!!

In fact i hear Bambridge gifted Rickard his goal!!!-Top notch!!!!!

Toddy and Danny are a partnership so there is no better than the other cos there both quality!!!! Oh and in a final!!!!!!!!!

Guest BATESY NO 9

GOD THE GAME HAD BETTER BE ON. I DIDN'T SLEEP LAST NITE I'M BUZZING LIKE MAD

COME ON TORPOINT WE BETTER WIN

GONNA TOY AND DESTROY

Guest tafc.-gaffa

Heard from a source that the pitch is in good nick and didnt cut up last night so should be on if we dont have a monsoon today!!!!!!!

COME ON THE POINT!!!!!!!!

Guest tafc.-gaffa

Now now Jonnie!!!!!!

Just spoke to the fa and Liskeard and it seems all lights are green and its on!!!!!!

Thats nothing ive been pacing the floor since last wednesday!!!!!!

yes they are in a final, but thats what happens when you play a lower division side in every round all the way to it!! so u should be!!

The best team doesnt always win the final, like i said you've had an easy run to the final and could get a couple of decisons your way tonight and then my theory is backed up!!

No better defender than Wayne bambridge in the league and you know it.

Guest tafc.-gaffa

That really does sound weak Bigdawg!!!!! But today you will not get at me as i have a FINAL to look forward to and i dont care how we got there as you can only beat whats in front of you and that is what we have done.

Sour grapes in the Edgcumbe camp!!!Ha ha!!!!!

damn right, id love to be playing tonight. we wanna be winning everything but had an off day at st dennis and they desreve to be in the final, thats what the cup is all about. you get punished if you dont play well. the league is the bread and butter which the best team wins over a season, and we want that more than anything, anything else is a bonus, but dont get me wrong we want to win everything we enter.

junior cup wasnt meant to be though.

Guest edgcumbetillidie

I agree with Bigdawg we would love to be there but it hasn't happened. We can say how we were the better side and we didnt deserve to lose till the cows come home but the fact is... we aint in the final and St Dennis are. But i think we have lost to the eventual winners of the whole thing in St Dennis.

Tonight i think will be a close game but as i said St Dennis to win it. But both teams rely heavily on their strikers and long balls so I expect everyone watching tonight to come home with extremly stiff necks.

Guest gunniplayer

i cant agree with edgcumbetilidie, we played torpoint last saturday and i thought they kept the ball to feet very well and only played the long ball wen their defensive were put under pressure.i think torpoint and st dennis are probably are in the top 3 passing teams in our league along with urselfs.

Its going to be a very enteraining match watever the outcome will be

Guest badgerboy

Sorry mate just goin on the county websites info. Just checked it a minute ago and it still has a Torpoint win. Bit of a breakdown in communication somewhere!