Cornwall Football Forum

Penzance website

I have just spent a good time on the new impressive Penzance website and found it very interesting and informative.

Congratulations to all concerned.

The club appear to have a good structure and hopefully they get promotion this season where they will be a great asset to the SWPL Premier.

I noted the transfer of Glen Squires from Falmouth to the Magpies and you even showed photo's of him with his previous clubs (Newquay/Bodmin and Falmouth).

Glen's record at Bickland 2007/09 53 appearances 16 goals.

http://www.penzanceafc.co.uk/

It is a really good site: my three year old twins love playing the games as well!

Another win yesterday but some defensive frailties let Plymstock in with two soft goals in an otherwise very one sided game.

Miller's Maradona impersonation was very funny: I thought he had another excellent game, although perhaps he could have been greedier on a couple of occasions. Drummond looked strong up front whilst Mark Hollands was once more very effective at the back.

:)

...and Mark Vercesi played a real captains match: outstanding.

Why does the Plymstock programme have a picture of The Himalayas/ Alps on the front and back?

Miller's Maradona impersonation was very funny: I thought he had another excellent game, although perhaps he could have been greedier on a couple of occasions.

First time that last comment has ever been thrown at me! Never the case in that popular fast food outlet just down the road from Penlee. :thumbsup:

Certaintly a strange place Plymstock and it was good to meet Joey Scott who is much talked about down at Bickland Park.

Miller's Maradona impersonation was very funny: I thought he had another excellent game, although perhaps he could have been greedier on a couple of occasions.

First time that last comment has ever been thrown at me! Never the case in that popular fast food outlet just down the road from Penlee. :thumbsup:

Certaintly a strange place Plymstock and it was good to meet Joey Scott who is much talked about down at Bickland Park.

not more than six ,family kfc buckets at a time please james :lol:

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Is this the very same PZ website that hasn't to date, posted a report on the home SWPL match v Newquay ?

Other than a lack of match reports, it is a nicely constructed website.

Guest Man on the Post

People in glass houses Judge! The Newquay website is missing a couple of reports, from memory those missing were the Godolphin and Perranporth matches. :D :D

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

You may well be right but the website has just frozen on me so cannot check, probably an oversight by our resident reporter Peppermint and Webmaster RedDel. At least it has the majority of match reports and once PZ start to upload theirs, they will have a cracking site.

Guest Peppermint

The report for the Voice on the Boxing Day game against Godolpin Atlantic was done by Phil Bunt so that is why it is not on the Website - people moan and groan about Websites etc but do very little themselves to actually help. Red Del - does an excellent job with the Website - he has a full time job as well - at least we have a website!!!!!!!!

Guest Mike Bassett

Is this the very same PZ website that hasn't to date, posted a report on the home SWPL match v Newquay ?

Other than a lack of match reports, it is a nicely constructed website.

I have just had a look on the pz site and the pz v newquay report is on there. Its under the 'First Team' menu.

Either you missed it or its just been uploaded?

Nevertheless, its a bloody cracking website. I would say its the best one ive seen in the swpl.

Well done all those concerned !!!

:thumbsup: