Cornwall Football Forum

Newlyn na 2nds

Guest lynchmob

Guest lynchmob

Hi everyone im a member of Heamoor football club in Mining 3 and wanted to know what colour kit newlyn na reserves play in as i cant get hold of anyone at there club, we are playing them in the cup today!

any info would be great thanks :c:

Hi everyone im a member of Heamoor football club in Mining 3 and wanted to know what colour kit newlyn na reserves play in as i cant get hold of anyone at there club, we are playing them in the cup today!

Left a message for your secretary but he obviously didn't get it. We're switching kits today to avoid a clash with your blue so we'll be in red and black hoops and black shorts

Guest lynchmob

Left a message for your secretary but he obviously didn't get it. We're switching kits today to avoid a clash with your blue so we'll be in red and black hoops and black shorts

Thats fine buddy were all blue today so thats great, i left a msg on your phone on monday but wasn't sure if you got it, good luck 4 today mate, spk later