Cornwall Football Forum

Youth Talent in Cornish Football

What does everyone think? Is there a youngun who particularly stnads out in your team/league. If so, share it. :c:

My vote goes to danny quick from penryn. He is 16 years old and has all the potential to become a great force in cornish soccer. Seen him play in a few different posisions this year with the best in my opinion being in the centre of midfield. The young boy hits every tackle as if his life depended on it, his passing is top, great distribution and vison, has a great work rate, never gives up. competes to the final whistle. If he recieves the right encouragement, and changes his attitude and becomes abit more focused. (this will come of age).

Guest beattheBest

Perranwell have some young boys who seem to be very usefull footballers. The blonde boy at left midfield is a good player along with the lad up front. They also have a few young boys at the back who are doing very well.

Youth is always great to have in cornish football. Keep it up. :smiley20:

Guest WheresMyOtherBloodySock?

the young blonde lad Deano is talking about is just a big WIMP!! a moaning skinny annoying WIMP!! oh and my vote goes also to danny quick. :D

Guest The Italian Job

Lewis Vines In Torpoint Is a seriously good player, realised by the Infamous Argyle Youth Set up a couple of months ago ( The same set-up that if they fell into a bucket of tits they would come out sucking their thumb), got the call and is now on trial with Sunderland.....Best of luck!!!

Guest mauricio

My vote goes to Jack Rutterford. He plays for Mullion reserves and i heard here, someone from Troon commenting that he should play at higher level. He only just turned 18 and he has been playing Combo for the first team.

I think he has a future in football!

Guest goalmachine999

I think if you take alook at newquay as a club this year their is some great talent thier and a bright future. players like arron bicknell, orrin crowle, jack bevan, mitch stevens, a great season they have had.

im trying to DEDICATE my time to football but it is hard at this moment in time. im sure i will be settled and will have fal helston football at the top of my priorities next season or sooner. :D

Guest thorney101

Duchy Four side Stratton Utd's Edward David Heard Lloyd is a real livewire on the right of midfield and can also hold his own upfront.. with a lot of hardwork and effort he really could push for a career in football. he has been scouted by truro city, exeter, and even plymouth argyle...

Guest amateur linesman

danny quick seems assured in centre midfield. also the guy with the frizzy blonde afro that plays for mullion shows good promise.

Guest arshavinho

Cameron Irish and Matt Curnow from Gwinear FC. Great potential and aint afraid of a tackle, way better than that danny lad! :smiley20: