Cornwall Football Forum

new signings

Guest geachy1

Guest dnt fear the reaper

some gud signings there geachy1 for tms,

i heard you have been out on a search round cornwall for that star player ben andros.

have you had any luck.

Guest beanhead

Have they actually signed now ??

Rumour has it K-Dogg has he is know on here demanded a match fee and as he wasnt offered one is now considering what is on the table and weather its worth his while

i think you have got this wrong iamthebest. keir was not demandin a match fee he was just wandering what was on the table at home he was feeling peckish. as you can tell from his waist size thats the main thing on his mind nowadays

Guest geachy1

yes deano they signed lastnite i drove to falmouth especally also ben foote has signed .

nigel if you fancy signing on as keeper that is fine i do like to have a run around.

deano next season u can play for tms .

Guest geachy1

yes could do with more players. but aparntly 7days has to in the saturday team before any player can sign so dave james says.

so that means ryan james and keir k dogg dent cant play til this is sorted.

Guest tim hawke

with all these boys joining I tim hawke may offer my services to the tms team. i will see what i feel like over next week or two and you never know i may make an appearance

T-Bone

• 3 weeks later...
Guest geachy1

as i have told you the forms were signed and sent to you,

they must have been lost in the post or your just ******* about saying you haven t got them.

why would i start a topic on here saying tms signed some players then not register them?

stop winging david that all you seem to do.

Guest geachy1

Brilliant post Geachy ?????????

Very serious allegations as well !!!

has the fine been sorted if so get over it.

after all it is all one big mix up, if steve howson said he sent the forms off then he sent them off i would say he is a reliable person to sort that david.

if you havent recieved them then they must off got lost in post or your pet parrot ate them?

your making out tms are cheaters when they are not. its just lack of communication!