Cornwall Football Forum

Guest geachy1

im sure their will be a mass protest at the final if it does riggins.

every1 standing behind toyers goal , people can ask questions then he usauly got an answar for everything.

the reason he aint been on here is, what every reason he gives the ccfa he dnt want to contradict himself on here cos the ccfa read this.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It seems obvious to me that the CCFA are hiding there heads in the sand but like the bloke in the crowd that gets the pi$$ taken out of him by the comedian. Hes got two choices laugh along and hope he shuts up soon or come back with a comment and risk further ridicule.

This is the problem that the ccfa have got, Barry and the powers that be at the helm of cornish soccer arnt daft, but if they hold there hands up and say they made a mistake then they could leave themselves open for a possible coup. The trouble is this seems to have deep roots and wont go away. If this doesnt get resolved it sets a dangerous precedence that every team could do something similar and it wil make the whole cornwall junior football a joke. I think Kev Toy couldnt have for one minute thought this would come out and bring the game that he has so loyally served into disrepute, im sure in hindsight he would have done things differently. I know for one thing that if justice prevails and he costs his team a Junior cup final place then he wont have much of a team in front of him next season. The athletic boys are a good bunch and wont be loving this coverage much and probably could have progressed fairly and squarely anyways, thats the mad thing!

if you all are going to continue this topic i think you should consider this: the ccfa have all the facts and evidence and have ruled that falmouth athletic have no case to answer and have not committed any offence. so they are not CHEATS and encouraging people to go to the final and abuse mr toy is not a very grown up or clever idea. so before you all write your next posts on here just remember that fal ath have been cleared of any improper conduct . the ccfa have ALL the facts riggins unlike yourself. :angry2:

if you all are going to continue this topic i think you should consider this: the ccfa have all the facts and evidence and have ruled that falmouth athletic have no case to answer and have not committed any offence. so they are not CHEATS and encouraging people to go to the final and abuse mr toy is not a very grown up or clever idea. so before you all write your next posts on here just remember that fal ath have been cleared of any improper conduct . the ccfa have ALL the facts riggins unlike yourself. :angry2:

nearly two weeks later and finally a reply from falmouth athletic . but was it really worth the wait. i for one dont think this is over yet. and more importantly it has tarnished this years junior cup

talk about hanging an innocent man .i wouldnt want any of you on the jury if i was in the dock , you would all have me sent to the gallows on hear say and rumours. by the way im neither a player or an official with the club. a question for you riggins and cloughy , is this sour grapes from yourselves after spending all your money on an unsuccesful team. on the day falmouth ath were the better team and deserved the win and it shows that money does not always buy success :P

maybe you should move on and concentrate on the rest of your season and leave falmouth ath and constantine to enjoy the final on wed night. :D:D :D

Of course officially Athletic have done nothing wrong because Ben Andros was on the team list and was signed on. What Troon are asking, is, is Ben Andros a real person.

The argument is being that there is a fake name on the team sheet!

least thats what I think is going on anyway!!

If Fal Athletic were totally innocent I'm sure, Rose like a Salmon and TopCat would have been on here straight away!!

this is where you need FACTS not RUMOURS. ben andros was not on the team sheet. ben ambrose was on the team sheet and had his sending off overturned on appeal. ben andros is a completely different issue that has nothing to do with the match . as for not being able to find him , i searched the internet for myself and i dont exist!

STOP condemming athletic before you know the full story. now ask yourselves if athletic had broke the rules do you really think that the ccfa would turn a blind eye. the answer is no.

as i said earlier , personally its sour grapes from riggins and cloughy.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL AT FALMOUTH ATHLETIC AND CONSTANTINE FOR THE FINAL. maybe if riggins and cloughy start stamping on all those grapes they could make the wine for the winning team ( might be a bit sour :clapper: )

falmouth. It is obvious to everyone what is going on. "someone"is pulling a fast one. In a desperate act not lose one of their better players for a few weeks "someone" has cheated. Riggins himself has stated, as has one of the Troon players to me in a phone call that its not sour grapes. In fact the players first words were "the last thing I want to sound like is bitter, we were definetly beaten by the better side" so im sure its not sour grapes on thier part. If you were wronged in any way would you not want justice done? Do you ever gather an opinion on anything in the papers without knowing ALL the facts? When was the last time you heard of an innocent man keeping quiet? If you were being accused of something, in public, would you not defend yourself? Nothing has been heard from the secretary of the club regarding this matter so people are left with no other option than to listen to one side of story, that of Troon AFC. So until the secretary comes out and defends himself and his club what else are we to think.

mr toy does not have to defend himself on here. i didnt know this forum was the judge and jury ,more like a bunch of deaf people. mr toy answered to the ccfa ( again the same ccfa who said falmouth had no case to answer). dont you understand this is over according to the ccfa. if you want to carry on then good luck to you. ITS POINTLESS EXPLAINING TO PEOPLE WHO WONT LISTEN.

this is probaly why no-one from the club will bother to come on here to explain.

GOOD LUCK ROY, KEV, TERRY AND ALL THE BOYS

YOUR NOT LISTENING AGAIN CLOUGHY. NOTHING MORE THAN I WOULD EXPECT FROM YOU. YOU SEE AND HEAR WHAT TOU WANT. I HEAR YOU PAY PLAYERS . RUMOUR OR FACT. IS EVERTHING YOU HEAR TRUE?

ANOTHER DEAF IDIOT.MUPPY ,NO-ONE HAS BEEN FOUND GUILTY OF CHEATING.

CANT BE BOTHERED TO EXPLAIN TO A BUNCH OF RETARDS. FALMOUTH ARE NOT GUILTY, GOODNIGHT

C U AT THE FINAL. IM SURE IT WILL BE A GREAT NIGHT.

:D:thumbsup::thumbsup::yahoo::yahoo::smiley20: :clapper:

Just curious, has anyone else EVER heard of a player being signed on for just one cup competition and not the league? Seems a strange thing to do to me! Anyway Id better not comment anymore, Topcat doesnt like it......oh he does have his internet connection still working! Sorry Kev ;)

falmouth, think what muppy is getting at is that IF/WHEN someone is found guilty of cheating then it would be good as it would prove that, eventually, the truth does come back and bite you on the ass!! Think its called Karma!

like i said falmouth you have all the facts just answer one queston do you no ben andros ????? .also i wont stop until the truth comes out wot ever it takes .not just for troon but cornish football we have a lot of support from other teams which drives us on .but for some reason you boys down at ath dont have many friends ????

Ok i am going to have my say for what it is worth (Not a lot i know)

I am not fully aware as to what is going on and i can only go by what i have been reading on here but it seems like there is a little problem as to weather a Ben Andros or Ben Ambrose was on the team sheet and also that one of them (I am guessing Ben) was suspended which means he should not have played end of, If Falmouth Athletic have played a player who was suspended then i agree that they should be kicked out of the cup and Troon should be in the final, If on the other hand this was not the case then Falmouth Athletic deserve to be there.

Someone somewhere has a copy of the teamsheet so first of all everyone needs to be made aware of whos name it was on the teamsheet (I am guessing it was Ben) and secondly was he able to play in this game or not (Simple as that)

People seem to be throwing a lot of dirt but have little hard evidence to back this up so i think it is best left to the powers that be although i do agree things seem a little strange that nobody from Falmouth has been on but why should they if they are innocent, Troon have already stated that this is not sour grapes and they were beaten by a better side on the day but if all is not as it seems they have a right to act and if the CCFA cannot come up with any answers in writing then maybe the English FA can

Now this is where i have to wonder what exactly is going on here, There are many well known faces and names on this forum that come from Falmouth and were proberly watching this game so they will know every player who is signed on or suspended for Falmouth Athletic, Falmouth is a small place where most folk know eachother and somewhere in a nightclub or pub a conversation has been held about the game that day and questions asked as to who played/why they played and why was a missing man who has possibly moved out of the county on the teamsheet, These people have the answers as do the people directly involved so if there has been a bit of underhand tactics then someone from the Falmouth area who has nothing to do with the club will know, (Have you ever walked into a country pub when everyone is talking and laughing and when you enter they all stop and stare, Well Falmouth is like that little country pub because everyone knows everyone)

I play for Redruth utd and we played Falmouth Athletic in the quater finals of this years junior cup and it was a great game in which we almost won but credit where it is due we were beaten by a better side and every Falmouth Athletic player knew they had been in a game and were lucky to go through, They also all came back for a drink and were very good about everything so hats of to them for that, The junior cup is one that every junior player dreams of playing in (I got to 2 area finals with Chacewater many years ago) but never quite made it (Still time though) and the thought of getting to that stage in a cup like that and throwing it all away seems very very stupid and i just cannot see Falmouth Athletic doing such a stupid thing

I am not defending Falmouth Athletic nor backing Troon but forget the allegations and rumors lets see the facts and get to the bottom of this once and for all because as someone has already posted this has ruined the junior cup this year and if people have such strong views and want to take actions then how about this, Why not boycot the whole tournament next season and see how the CCFA like that because i am sure it would hit them hard in the wallet for sure

Thats my bit right or wrong i just hope this gets sorted out because i feel for Constantine who have done so well and this is ruining there big day, Also the players of Falmouth Athletic dont pick the team so it is ruining there day to

As has already been stated the truth is out there and will at some point come out but be warned that some of you may owe oppoligies if what you have said is wrong

ben ambrose was on the team sheet and recieved a red card which he appealed against. the ccfa agreed with him and the red card was recinded. how many times do people need to be told. no-one has given a false name or played under a different name. the ben andros card was a different incident altogether. so to re-iterate NO-ONE GAVE A FALSE NAME OR PLAYED UNDER A FALSE NAME , ALSO THE CCFA HAVE FOUND ATHLETIC NOT GUILTY. <_<

Guest geachy1

so ben andros is a differant indcident but hes only ever signed junior cup forms , so has he played in the junior cup?

has ben andros played any games this year for athletic ?

or has he signed on and never played im getting a bit confused now.

What a good post cockerkneeboy!!!!! Think you have said it all.

Had a evening off last night and woke up this morning with some great news, we finally had a respone from an associate of Athletic. I admire your post "Falmouth". It would have been fantatsic to have either an official from the club making this statement closer to the event, like most issues in life when people go quiet at allegations which are thrown at them, people generally think the worst.

This topic unfortunately and i mean unfortunately has built up steam and will continue to do so until we find Ben Andros, I also believe "Falmouth" you are missing the whole issue here, we want to find "Ben Andros" so their is no need to divulge down different avenues of this investigation. As yet no one has proved Andros is real. It's all very simple.

The question that needs to be answered is " Was Ben Ambrose being used as an alias of "Ben Andros", if you can answer that question with photographic clarfication; you would have made my day. You can privately post me and i will give you my word that it will be in confidence.

I have also said that we were beaten by the better side on the day! We also stayed longer at your pub then the majority of Athletic guys so trust me no sour grapes on our part at all. As for stamping on them my friend, I love my wine far too much.

It maybe also an idea to refrain using long sentences in capital letters as this is known in the technical writing terms as " shouting" and quite unprofessional.

Guest geachy1

just spoke to toyer in truro,

he said its all sorted now and the final is between athletic and constantine.

ben andros has moved to southampton .

also he has not been able to get on the net cos his internet is down.

also any 1 who posts any acusations against athletic could get into trouble with the ccfa.

but i didnt think their has been acusations only questions?

so i thats the end i supose ?

its not the end mate we will go to the london fa and start legal proceedings now .the ccfa are hiding something .mr toy you are full of shi? and so are the ccfa .i will send a letter to every team in junior football to ask for your support .we must stop people like mr toy doing this JUST PROVE THAT THEIR IS A ANDROS AND THIS WILL STOP BUT IT WONT UNTIL YOU DO ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Guest Postie Pidge

Am I the only one to find this post irritating?

I'm bound to incur the wrath of the Troon following who feel hard done by but as has already been posted, this matter is closed in the eyes of the CCFA - the governing body of football in Cornwall.

Would the FA really take you seriously in a claim you're making in a junior competition in an outpost of England? They struggle to recognise our 'senior' teams but a junior competition - and legal action? Haha it's getting bad when Sheffield United are taking legal action against West Ham for "loss of earnings" over the Tevez affair. I seriously doubt legal procedings would make any difference and if you did get anywhere it would just make things worse than they already are.

Let's just leave this topic alone and if you are that miffed about it, go along on Wednesday and cheer on Constantine.

just spoke to toyer in truro,

he said its all sorted now and the final is between athletic and constantine.

ben andros has moved to southampton .

also he has not been able to get on the net cos his internet is down.

also any 1 who posts any acusations against athletic could get into trouble with the ccfa.

but i didnt think their has been acusations only questions?

so i thats the end i supose ?

So i guess Andros will be on the electerol roll in Southampton then? Shouldnt be too hard to trace really.

Internet connection down? He knew what id been saying on here whe we played them last week!

Am I the only one to find this post irritating?

I'm bound to incur the wrath of the Troon following who feel hard done by but as has already been posted, this matter is closed in the eyes of the CCFA - the governing body of football in Cornwall.

Would the FA really take you seriously in a claim you're making in a junior competition in an outpost of England? They struggle to recognise our 'senior' teams but a junior competition - and legal action? Haha it's getting bad when Sheffield United are taking legal action against West Ham for "loss of earnings" over the Tevez affair. I seriously doubt legal procedings would make any difference and if you did get anywhere it would just make things worse than they already are.

Let's just leave this topic alone and if you are that miffed about it, go along on Wednesday and cheer on Constantine.

yes pidge you are the only one . obviously you support athletic you played with mr toy for many seasons in sunday football . as i have said before this seasons junior cup has been tarnished by all this .

What a fiasco which is being made worse by the CCFA not acting in a professional manner!

The CCFA have rules in existance, which if applied correctly, this disgraceful matter could have been resolved in a timely fashion therefore minimising the justified ill feeling from escalating.

I do not understand why nobody has asked why Ben Ambrose's sending off was overturned as Falmouth Athletic must have produced evidence to the CCFA to warrant the sending off decision to be overturned. Falmouth Athletic would have also needed to produce evidence for Ben Andros to be the guilty party.

I am not associated with any football club therefore consider that I can be impartial with my views, but I must say that one of the duties of the CCFA is to ensure, when formally approached, that evidence is produced to support their decision.

If a formal complaint has been rejected by the CCFA and the club making the complaint is in disagreement with the CCFA decision, the club then has the right to appeal to the English FA. These rules are in existance for a reason.

you bunch of retards need to get over it like falmouth said the ccfa have found athletic NOT GUILTY what more do you want. troon would of lost that game if it was played another 20 times and with or without ben andros playing sorry i mean ambrose. as for going to london to the FA are you really that sad and got nothing better to do maybe you neet to go and get laid cloughy to get your mind of it you loser. good luck ath you deserve to be there lads well done

FAO Carlesberg,

You say that going to London to the FA is sad?

Id like to see what your opinion was if you were in this situation!

Before this season, I had spent my whole playing days at Troon, and they are a decent club, run and maintained by decent people! A club where I have many friends, both playing and non playing members, Yet from where I sit, it looks to me as if they are being seen off big time here!

I, and I expect many other users of this forum, probably dont know every little fact surrouding this story, but I feel it is a joke. This does not look good to the reputation of Junior Football, and it certainly does not look good on the CCFA's part

I was part of the Redruth Utd team beaten in the area quarter finals by Falmouth Ath, and credit due, the better side won on the day, all be it with some strange decisions, but that is junior football all over, we get up, dust ourselves down and get on with it.

I have many friends up at Troon FC, and if they have had there shot at a Junior Cup Area Final ruined by cheating, I believe something needs to be done about it sooner rather than later. Like people have said before, this year's Western Area Junior Cup competition is going to be remembered for all the wrong reasons, which is a shame, as its a great compition

you bunch of retards need to get over it like falmouth said the ccfa have found athletic NOT GUILTY what more do you want. troon would of lost that game if it was played another 20 times and with or without ben andros playing sorry i mean ambrose. as for going to london to the FA are you really that sad and got nothing better to do maybe you neet to go and get laid cloughy to get your mind of it you loser. good luck ath you deserve to be there lads well done

carlsberg, I have just clicked onto your name and found this picture in your profile now are you Mr T or Batman i think your just the clown and i resent that comment about retards fella

Just who exactly are you aiming that at because you have not said and if you took time out to read all the posts you would see that a few including myself have not laid blame with anyone and in fact my post was spot on in my opinion

The retard comment on a public forum is a disgrace my friend and looking at the time of your post i should say you have had on or two more CARLSBERGS than you should have

I stated that quite a few people may have to oppologise for what they have said and your comment is no better than the rest so if i was you chap i would seriously think again before posting such tripe and maybe an oppology would be a good thing but i have a feeling that is going to be to much to ask

photo-1724.jpg

We have had another letter from the CCFA this morning warning us (Troon) of our future conduct, The letter informed us that basically thay cannot investigate every player that is signed on in the Junior Cup.

I still have to inform the site that "Ben Andros" has still not been identified and the CCFA are not prepared to find out if this player exists. We have had messages this morning that Kevin Toy's internet has been down for two weeks, I am an IT techincian for the Goverment, so Kev please phone me I'm sure I can help.

Good luck to both sides next week! We never thought we would ever get re-instated but just wanted to find the truth and will still attempt to do so , once again thanks for the county players who have emailed me with their support plus other post's from abundances of clubs within the area, it's been a massive boost for cornish soccer.!!!!!

I'm positive that the this topic will not fall flat.

We all know that "Ben Andros" is never a real person, no one can prove that, I have had police officers, local goverment officers checking all these details, thier is no one of that name in this country. (These are facts!.)

I guess the next the step is to FA in Soho square because this is the biggest cover up story ever I have ever known!

I have also invited Mr Toy and "Falmouth" to post me direct but as present that have not wished to do so!!!!!

jesus riggins what is wrong with you. police officers and goverment officials !!!!!!!!!!! using these people is wasting tax payers money. why do you want me or mr toy to pm you. no-one has to explain themselves to you , this is a soccer forum not truro crown court. i think you need some specialist help as you and cloughy are obviously completely and utterly nuts . find something better to do with your time like acting (you were great in 'one flew over the cuckoo's nest )

cuckoo cuckoo :yahoo::yahoo::ninja:;) ;)