Cornwall Football Forum

Can confirm that Topcat does have his internet working, he was not happy yesterday with some of my postings. No sure why he's decided to say nothing on the matter. He is innocent! Ben Andros was acting as ball boy for the day and it was him who swore at the ref while collecting balls, not Ben Ambrose. Acting as ball boy with NO chance of playing at Mousehole away, mmm I smell something fishy there!! Never guess what else, Andros has now moved back to Southampton leaving no forwarding address and no one has his number. And we will all end up looking "bloody stupid" when justice prvails!!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah thanks Geachy, we have now thought about our next actions after the CCFA dismissal at the weekend, i think everyone deserves the truth especially the teams that perform over the season against this team. The CCFA were still unable to give any details, Andros is still on the missing person lists as I have been informed this week, if he turns up in Southampton, Falmouth Docks, or returns as a ballboy/linesman then please let me know.

This is doing our reputation no favours as a county and hope certain people hold their heads in shame even if it is just withholding information. We shall keep on fighting to find the truth.

I will be the first on this forum to wish Athletic well in the final if we find this player and everything is above board!!!

Like many people involved in Cornish football, I take a regular look at the local goings-on via the use of this forum. However, i’ve never had the burning desire to contribute…until now! This whole ‘Andros Saga’ has materialised into one complete and utter farce. I’ve played many years of football in the Falmouth area and have played with and against some great players both on and off the pitch. On 7th Feb at Dracenna, this was no exception. Troon were edged out on the day by a better team. End of. No question; we were not up to scratch. With this in mind, I do feel sorry for the likes of Kirky, Coggs, Moyler etc. if the victory over Troon has at all been tarnished over these recent events, but something very suspect has been happening that has to be sorted out! As time has moved on, the result has become a bit of a side-issue as we have moved from confusion to frustration and back again. We all no the facts; Ben AMBROSE being sent off against Mousehole on 22nd Nov, Ben ANDROS being the convicted. It has now materialised that the referee on this day sent in the forms complete and correct with AMBROSE on the team-sheet, only for the CCFA to change this and publish ANDROS on their website. There seems to be only one way this obvious mix-up can be put to rest (apart from somebody at Fal Ath)… BY THE CCFA! There are two possible answers as to why the CCFA have been so obviously cagey about this issue: Either somebody involved has ‘messed up’ or, heaven forbid, something corrupt has been happening. Although this may not be the place for the CCFA to put this issue to rest, surely all of those involved must be owed some answers? With the Falmouth-Helston League Committee and Referees Committee now investigating this with the degree of attention that it warrants, lets hope that the CCFA show the same degree of seriousness and provide some answers before they are possibly exposed of any mistakes or wrong-doing. I honestly mean it when I say that I hope Falmouth Athletic clear their name of any wrong-doing, as it would be a shame for the lads down there to be denied of a cup final place. My gripe now lies with the CCFA with their apparent lack of interest at providing some answers. If anyone from High-Cross Street is reading this, come on, sort it out. If not for the good of Cornish football, then for the good of Renno’s health!

Steve Proctor (Troon AFC)

troon lost their appeals tonight at the ccfa .we had 9 points taken away for very petty reasons but thats life . lucky the other sides around the top are loseing .illogan are to far away now to catch mikey you are doing top job their mate .we asked about andros they said who the fu?k is andros .we all need to keep this topic going we must not let this get swept under the carpet .hopefully troon might get some good news soon ???????????????????????????????????????????

I have received and private message this morning who has asked me not to shown his identity but i must thnkas him and others for their support over the past week, here is his email to me.

Take a look at the quote from Topcat - Mr Toy below (FHL lge res 22/11/08), I think its what you need. Dont publish my name on the site please. ALSO MAKE SURE YOU TAKE A COPY BECAUSE HE CAN REMOVE HIS POSTING.

I hate cheating. Good luck.

http://www.cornwallfootballforum.com/forum...?showtopic=7645

Nov 23 2008, 06:53 PM

Post #24

Topcat

Premier Contributor

Group: Members

Falmouth as much as I hate to say it you hit the nail on the head, no sour grapes as all teams at the top of fal/hel div 1 will drop points throughout the season. Emile Ivanov was not outstanding,and was only one player. The sending off of our player was a disgrace, I was stood with the referee who had just awarded Emile a penalty (Which he was man enough to admit he dived after the game)our linesman's (craig Southworth)flag was put up immediately, the referee never even had a word with the linesman as to why he had his flag up. Moments before, the Mousehole left back was shielding the ball from Macintosh, our player was nipping at his ankles and finally got infront of the Mousehole player right by the corner flag, the mousehole player was then nipping at his ankles. Referee stops play asks the Mousehole linesman what had happened no points for guessing Falmouth player was cautioned.Bearing this in mind, Ambrose walked up to the referee before the above penalty was taken and said " Ref can I ask you a question" ref never replied to this. Ambrose then said "could you ask our linesman why he has his flag up? you asked their linesman a few minutes ago" The referee said you swore at me took Ambrose name and showed him a red card. Penalty was taken with Emile in the area our linesman put his flag up and the referee did not want to know what for or anything else. After the game the ref said to the Fal Ath manager he recognised the player who swore at him by his hair cut!. In the referees room he told the referee who was reffing the Chacewater v Town game that if I as secretary of Falmouth Ath could bring some-one into the changing room willing to say that he was the one that swore he would send him off rather than Ambrose. Before you ask, could I bring this other referee to Ambroses hearing? the answer is no as referees are told to back each other at all cost. Terry Jarvis at Ath is 100% behind the respect campaign. But I must add a referee MUST earn respect. this recently made redundant player faces a £33.00 fine and suspension because the referee wanted to discipline someone. His comments after the game clearly shows that. No we dont want to lose another referee this ref needs guidance from more expeirenced officials!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have now contacted the West Brition, Radio Cornwall and the Falmouth Helston League plus taken legal advice on how to progress this matter, so if anybody else has vital information to help all our causes against a POSSIBLE corruption/fraud case then please private post me. Fraud now comes into play as their would be a finacial gain if they reach the Junior Cup, I must again hence, thIS is only if we cannot proucde the "Ben Andros".

Sorry here is the link, dont worry I have save Mr Toy's remarks just in case of them neing erased.

http://www.cornwallfootballforum.com/forum...?showtopic=7645.

Just copy and paste into your browser.

We had been informed that "Ben Andros was the linesman and ball boy" never any mention of this player in any of the topics that day!!!!! But did mention the actually person who ran the line for Athletic .

You are correct, but they are unable to provide us with any information that "Ben Andros" is a real person.

But when you receive over ten people within the Falmouth/Penryn area posting me direct casting their doubts you tend to become concerned over these allegations, hopefully now we have sent two pages off documentation to the correct authourties and perhaps we MAY gather more information, too be fair how much more do we need!!!!!! The CCFA are now the main instegators in this and a letter has be sent to them today with the actions that we have taken. They are legal ones at that.

After some hard work this morning I have now been informed by legal advice that we need the FHL1 sides (especially) to phone the CCFA on 01726 74080 you can do this with confidence, and report the player of "Ben Andros" not being real and is just an alais of "Ben Ambrose" I hope we can all stick together and move forward. What an achivement this would be if we identified if cheating had taken place and we got to the bottom of this issue, I hope you all phone and justice can prevail.

Please all read this, and then answer the question i am asking afterwords.....

this quote is from "green and white" on the link reno posted...

fal ath 2 mousehole4

i watched this game today with my mate i never seen so many strange decisions in my life lol.mousehole took the lead well taken goal .fal ath scored but linesman flagged offside but he was clearly on .from the ee kick mousehole got there 2nd.see why fal players were so upset .but wait it got better 2nd half ref sent off a fal player for swearing but me and my mate was standing near this guy who was the one that swore at the ref not the player.this poor innocent player got a red card for saying nothing lol.hope the ref admits he got it wrong for the player sake or the pen that did swear contact the ccfa .but it got better a mousehole player almost caught the ball the only people who did ot see this was the linesman who was 20 ft away and the ref lol.by this time we was in fits of laughter.sorry fal boys i know it must of been hard for you to take.you never got thing go your way today .but joking aside i hope that player dont get banned for something he never said

I am not accusing anyone of anything, could it be possibel that the ccfa have just admitted they sent off the wrong player afetr a witness came forward, and then made up a simular name in order to just let this small ref error go away? but now it has come down to finding out facts about this player in such a big game it has all caught up with them???

again like i said before, its all if's and but;s, not accusing anyone.....

My views are my own views and are not to be associated with any league, club or persons, Unless otherwise stated.

I cant believe it has taken this long to sort this obvious situation out. are the ccfa in denial or what? do they not want to admit that maybe this time they may have made a mistake. i give credit where credit is due, and the ccfa give up their time to organize our football, but i just wish someone could grab this situation by the balls and sort it out. if the majority of cornwall know exactly whats going on why dont the ccfa?

on the other hand i think that the Athletic boys will feel hard done by because i dont believe that any of the players would have agreed to this act to happen. i feel sorry for them. then again i understand that the troon lads must feel hard done by because maybe, just maybe, athletic had an unfair advantage. because we all know what a good player ben ambrose is.

hope mr andros comes forward and both clubs involved can move on and get on with playing football this season.

well hopefully before the final is played they give us some answers....and end all of the rumours either way. the final should not be played until this is sorted, because if it is played, then we someone holds there hands up and admits the mistake, by then it'll be too late, Conveniently.........

I haven't got all the stats on the previous years but would be interesting to see when the area final has been played!!!!! What an absoloute mess!!!!

I can only feel for the Constantine lads as this should have been the best day of their season just to be tarnished by all this! Hope you guys win cause as yet Falmouth Athletic and Mr Toy and would include the CCFA are as guilty as sin.

If you do lose I hope you also appeal to the CCFA as "Ben Ambrose" is still playing and hasn't even served his ban. Dont worry about "ben Andros" because their isn't one!!!!

I think Barry Cudmore should seriously look at his position as County Secretary.

riggins 74------ spot on!!!!! i think anyone who cares about cornish soccer should turn up for the final and show full support for the tine lads and let the cheats know that this situation is not acceptable at ALL!!!!!

sorry fal ath lads but you all know whats gone on.

Guest mikey catterall

im supporting constantine because they deserve to be there i play for troon in f/h 2 and im glad a team in our leauge is contesting the final but if our first team get reinstated im troon all the way but i got a bad feeling that its going to be swept under the carpet if u need a report about falmouth ath tactics(etc) riggins or cloughy would help out im sure.falmouth are a very good side especially "andros"

Well done lads, lets get as many people down there supporting constantine. I for one will be down there cheering them on. It is such a shame that the whole thing has this Andros/cheating subject hanging over it. Lets hope the tine boys can go on and win it.

Prediction

Constantine 3-1 Falmouth ath

Scorers:

Mark Kent 2 Andros1

Pellow 1

ps: this post is in no way associated with the views of constantine fc or its committee members.

Sweeping this matter aside. I personally think this is good for Cornish football FOR ONE REASON ONLY, And I STRESS THE WORD ONE.... ... CHEATERS WILL BE CAUGHT OUT!

(according to someone below this is a rubbish thing to say? Read what I said please...There is only ONE GOOD reason... ITS GOOD TO SEE CHEATERS ARE GETTING CAUGHT!!

Take out the negative side which is cheating, and you're left with the positive which is that the team mentioned have been caught, and there will be no rest until the matter is resolved. Obviously it's not good for Cornish football, Saying it was would just be rediculous and damn right stupid).

It shows that although alot of people dish out s**t about Troon, they are still willing to do what's right for cornish football. And that is to get rid of the cheats.

I think that everyone who are helping Reno and Matt and obviously Troon Football club are setting a good example of togetherness. When the matter is right, everyone unites.

Hopefully the CCFA will pull there heads out from eachothers arse and realise that there is coruption involved in cornish football and it needs to be resolved! Top marks for Reno for not giving up!!

Guest Clancy Von-Heffenburger

Sweeping this matter aside. I personally think this is good for Cornish football. But only for 1 reason... CHEATERS WILL BE CAUGHT OUT! It shows that although alot of people dish out s**t about Troon, they are still willing to do what's right for cornish football. And that is to get rid of the cheats.

I think that everyone who are helping Reno and Matt and obviously Troon Football club are setting a good example of togetherness. When the matter is right, everyone unites.

Hopefully the CCFA will pull there heads out from eachothers arse and realise that there is coruption involved in cornish football and it needs to be resolved! Top marks for Reno for not giving up!!

after all of this crap how is there even 1 reason that this is be good about cornish football- your basically saying its good it happened like it was a test to see if cheaters get caught?? what a bloody stupid thing to say!!!

i think constantine would be gratefull for more support.

i'm sure all of us down at chacewater will be supporting constantine, good bunch of lads and deserve to be where they are, good luck

after all of this crap how is there even 1 reason that this is be good about cornish football- your basically saying its good it happened like it was a test to see if cheaters get caught?? what a bloody stupid thing to say!!!

Read what I said. Its good for ONLY 1 REASON!!! CHEATERS ARE BEING CAUGHT!!! Obviously its not good for Cornish football, not at All.. but its good that Cheating has been found and people are coming together to get a conviction against it.

If you are going to reply with an accusation like "Your saying its a test to see if cheaters get caught", You may want to put your reading glasses on and read what I said and take it beneath just a set of eyes and think about the context in which I wrote the comment. On this instance ITS GOOD TO SEE CHEATERS GETTING CAUGHT!!

Troon are a very good team, my previous club so it's really not good to see! But Its good to see, as has been said on many occasion, that it's not being swept under the carpet.

Also take a look at the part where I said "Hopefully the CCFA will pull there heads out from eachothers arse and realise that there is corruption involved in cornish football and it needs to be resolved!" Do quotes like this really point to someone that thinks its a test? There seems to be a matter of corruption here and so it has to be resolved.

End of!

I dont really care who wins now chace are out!!!! But this Andros thing is getting out of hand and the CCFA need to do something TODAY or everyone has to let it drop before it ruins the event.

And as Tine beat us fair and square then no sour grapes, i will be supporting P Jeffery's lot!!!!!!

Score 2:1 tine.

No probably not rat. But surely to god this should have been investigated straight away and a decision made, not dragging it on so no one has a clue what's going on!!!!!!!

Thing is with this particular case is that if affects alot of people. It's amazing, you get clubs like Mawgan getting the punishment that they had, and that was done in no time... Yet this? Why aren't they investigating this? They probably only had 1 or 2 complaints about Mawgan, but now they alot more people with stronger evidence, now including the press yet they're still saying there's not enough evidence?? there's something fishy going on here!

Another interesting fact about Mr Toy is that since joining he has posted nearly once a day from when he created his account, but has not been active as an logged in member for over a week, so come Kev your no Bin Laden, show your face or are you just in hiding until the next round of the Junior Cup. Could Ben Andros be with him!!!!!!

he is around mate trust me you would think that with Falmouth Athletic making junior cup area final they would be on soccer forum talking about the final .could someone from ath come forward and let people know who andros is and where he is ?? cloughy dont mind meeting with mr toy or someone in committee at ath .we could even go for beer i dont mind buying??

This is such a sad situation mainly for the Constantine boys. They have done so well to get there and for a few of their players this could be the biggest game they ever play in - but this has been over shadowed but this farce. The whole situation stinks and I cannot belive that the ccfa have not come to there senses and realised what has happened. Even after explaining to my wife what had happened she could belive it"fancy using a name Andros it sounds to much like Ambrose". My wife is not Sherlock Holmes but even she could see what as gone on down at Dracena. I hope for local and the reputation of Cornish soccer that this is resolved . Kevin Toy,if there is a explantion please come on hand explain it because at the moment you cannot blame everybody for thinking this way - including myself.

I wish Constantine all the very best for the final whovere they and to finish off with a quote

"lets hope that football is the winner"

All the best Cy and his boys