Cornwall Football Forum

Have just checked the electoral role. Doesn't exist in the Falmouth area or in Southampton. I'm sure the Police records are more accurate however.

Carlsberg grow up, you're showing why people are accusing Athletic and really not helping your defence if anyone official does read this.

I have no interest in either side I just think that this sort of thing needs to be sorted as if what has happened is true, there is no other definition apart from it being cheating! However until there are pictures or witnesses, there is no real evidence. I for one would like to see it resolved as the Junior Cup final I'm sure is a special day for all involved, so it would be nice if all were there by merit. If Andros is real, I hear you deserved the win Athletic so good luck in the final if all was above board!

I will be watching hopefully and having not seen Constantine play, but on what I hear about them, I'm sure it will be a good game!

Good Luck to both sides.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Carlsberg, I don't think you can be considered 'sad' for going to Soho Square. I was 'threatened' with legal action once in regards to running this website. In my lunchtime I walked straight to FA HQ in Soho Square with my concerns. I found the England FA quite the opposite to what has been suggested, they were very approachable and the matter got resolved that very afternoon.

Guest geachy1

whether ben andros is real or not i dnt think the junior cup is going to be canceld .

any way ben andros has only played a league game he has not been on any team sheets for the junior cup so wouldnt it be void problem for the junior cup.?

i dnt know im so confused about whats going on i think the whole thing has got mixed up with rumours and hear say from every1 that no 1 realy understands?

Have just checked the electoral role. Doesn't exist in the Falmouth area or in Southampton. I'm sure the Police records are more accurate however.

Carlsberg grow up, you're showing why people are accusing Athletic and really not helping your defence if anyone official does read this.

I have no interest in either side I just think that this sort of thing needs to be sorted as if what has happened is true, there is no other definition apart from it being cheating! However until there are pictures or witnesses, there is no real evidence. I for one would like to see it resolved as the Junior Cup final I'm sure is a special day for all involved, so it would be nice if all were there by merit. If Andros is real, I hear you deserved the win Athletic so good luck in the final if all was above board!

I will be watching hopefully and having not seen Constantine play, but on what I hear about them, I'm sure it will be a good game!

Good Luck to both sides.

the whole thing has been sorted out the ccfa has said that they cant do no more, what more do people want gret over it you losers ath are playing in the final and troon aint sorted end of

No one knows Andros because there isnt an Andros simple as that. Ben Andros/Ben Ambrose its so bloody obvious. This happens all the time and certain clubs get away with it ever season u know who you are. One day it will come back and bite you you right in the arse. Its no wonder football in Cornwall is becoming farcical!!!!!!!!!!

Guest geachy1

i wouldnt say he doesnt exsist because he may well be real!

athletic are innocent till proven guilty .

no matter how extragavent the story is.

but if the story was the other way round toyer would be doing the same as troon. he is always the 1st to claim

the points when teams have cheated against him.

iv heard some people are pissed off with me for commenting on this topic .

but iv only said what every1 is thinking

Say what you feel Geachy I do. I got a few mates whom play for Athletic and Jarvo the coach is a good m8 of mine. I mean Athletic no malice at all. But fair should be fair and rules are rules.

I will be supporting my village club the MIGHTY TINE anyway I really think they will do the business on Wednesday. Should the game go ahead with the investigations going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest geachy1

as much as troon feel cheated the finals been scheduled for wednesday i cant see a cancelation now it wouldnt be fair on constantine.

maybe troon are chasing a lost cause .

there putting alot of hard work in which is probly going to be a waste of time.

they must be gutted playing a junior cup final is amauturs fa cup final .

carlsberg we all no you have not given any evidence to prove andros exists the ccfa they just want to sweep this under the carpet .i will ask you a question do you no ben andros because you seem to have all the answers .by the way we far from being retards ?????????????????/

why do they need to give evidence the ccfa have said its over so why should ath say anything they will do there talking on wednesday night when the are PLAYING in the junior cup final. as for going quiet i have got a life and dont spend my day on this website like some losers like geachy :ninja:

• 2 weeks later...

I have now spoken to Dave Deacon today and he has invited me onto the St Austell Bay Radio station for his new football show from 5-7pm on Saturday, this is to discuss the Ben Andros scandal, we are also inviting Mr Toy to the debate, which i hope he will agree to.

Should be a fascinating subject for Dave's show and I'm looking forward to all the listeners finding out the truth, as we know we have some very strong facts that Ben Andros is fictional and I'm looking forward to Mr Toy collating information for his defence, that's if he agree's to come on and speak.

As for an update we our now in the process of drawing up a letter that will be sent to the English FA with a two page document of statements and facts of this case, I am hopeful that when they have recived this they will endeviour to follow this up.

The slot for the debate is Sat between 6 - 6.30, if you are not within a ten mile radious then log onto the internet and listen online.

To listen go to Radio St Austell Bay

Reno, I'd be very surprised if Mr Toy was on the show as well!!!

Obviously you are out of the Junior Cup now and nothing is going to change that it seems. But what are you hoping for from the FA? peace of mind? compensation?

Best of luck in it though, we can all see that the whole thing is a total farce. If it were false allegations then there would certainly be a stronger defence from Athletic on this website

Hi Darren

We had a meeting with the lads at trainng a few days after the game (Junior Cup Semi) and I thought they believed that they would get re instated, Matt and I wanted to squash those rumours, as the CCFA acted very stangely from the outset on the whole affair, we have always maintained there has been some wrong doing and have had not enough eveidence from either Falmouth or the CCFA to change our minds on the whole matter.

So I guess "Piece of Mind, Truth, or just equailty of fairness" none of these have been substaned to a level of acceptance. I really dont know what else we can get out of it, but the truth would just do me fine mate!

I for one will listen to that section of the radio show

I feel sorry for Troon, they are a good club where I sent 4 seasons playing before this, and it appears they have been cheated out of a Western Area Final

I look forward to the debate, Will anyone from Falmouth Athletic join in?