Cornwall Football Forum

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I appreciate that this has now become a very delicate situation and a serious one with potentially massive implications, this doesn’t only apply to Troon Football club but MAYBE many clubs within the Falmouth Helston league, it all depends if the alias Ben Andros becomes a fictional character.

What we do know is that Ben Andros has not signed any Falmouth Helston forms, just the junior cup, he has not played one game this season for Falmouth Athletic

I had played in the Falmouth/Penryn area for many years and have abundance of contacts and no one have ever heard of this individual. We also know he has never registered within the area ever before?

The only player who has been sent of this season for Falmouth Athletic is “Ben Ambrose” on the 22/11/08 v Mousehole. We also have a detailed account of the game but at this stage it would be unfair to divulge further.

It’s also very important not to become carried away with this allegation, the evidence stacks highly against the name “Ben Andros” even being a real person as we all know, but we cannot convict the accused until they are proven guilty.

The CCFA have now been provided with large amounts of evidence on questioning the above identity. We must leave it in their capable hands to make sure there as been no evidence of foul play.

In one way I really hope that this allegation doesn’t come to fruition, as stated above the punishment would be extremely severe, but this is not for us to remark on.

As Jman as stated it would be great to hear from the Athletic camp.

Guest geachy1

the player in question is registerd james.

the question is who the **** is he?

i can see the reason y every1 is confused cos for 24 years i was living next door to alice

we all play football because we love the game .the topic should not have been removed this is for people who love the game .this topic is about one person mr toy where is andros let people have there say .if you no this person mr toy then put an end to this .that is all people wants you guys down at ath are a very good side .the truth always comes out in the end .it might take a while but it will ???????????????

It seems Andros has turned to wrestling whilst he sees out his ban...

In his match versus Ben Andros, Garcia built a healthy lead before being pinned in the second round. Garcia had Andros on his back in a vice-like headlock with one shoulder already pinned to the mat. Somehow, Andros summoned enough energy to keep his right shoulder off the mat for the final 30 seconds of the round. Once the buzzer sounded the crowd applauded wildly knowing Andros escaped sure defeat. In the second round Andros stunned Garcia by pulling him to the floor and quickly pinning him.

I am sure Richard would not have removed the Topic if he didn't think it right to do so, it is rare for any administrator to take this action but sometimes it becomes necessary, to explain his reasons could inflame the matter further, so least said may be soonest mended.

Richard is a TOP ADMINISTRATOR, we should support his action 100%.

On another forum several months ago, I made what I thought was an innocent joke, the administrators were inundated with complaints from all directions, I was contacted and agreed my posting should be removed, because of where the joke originated, I could not see it would offend anyone, unfortunately it did.

i agree with all the comments about this being a great forum, and richard you have and are doing a great job on here, i just hope this does not get swept under the table and forgotton, i hope the authorities follow this up all the way and do what they have done to a number of teams this season already, punish them for making errors, if that is the situation....

it doesnt matter if this is the semi final of the junior cup, or the last league game of the season which nothing riding on it, rules are rules, as many teams have been told already! so hopefully we will get a answer....

My views are my own views and are not to be associated with any league, club or persons, Unless otherwise stated.

I agree that Richard and Dave etc do a fantastic job with the forum and as stated earlier in no way am I "having a go" about the removal of the topic, and I do respect the fact they felt the need to do so. Like I said, personally, I saw no reason to take it off. The only thing I can think of is if someone from CCFA asked for this while the matter is investigated. Or maybe someone else asked as they are afraid Officer Dibble maybe finally catching up with them? ;)

still no show on andros mr toy phoned chown last night and told him to take topic of web site .he also said that he has spoke to cudmore and things were sorted. if thats the truth wot the **** is going on .i hope things are not going underhanded .does any one no any more news

No I dont think so John, the player was banned on the 12/1/09 the tie against Redruth was the first week of January.

ok mate that clears that up. hopefully all this will be cleared up soon . if troon do get re-instated hopefully you will go on and win it and keep it in the mining league

The CCFA cup committee met last night to discuss this on going matter and I guess we will know the outcome in the next 24 -48 hours.

Even more some substantial evidence came to light today, a Falmouth Athletic player was questioned by a local class 1 ref within the area and admitted that the player "Ben Andros" works at the docks.

A phone call has now been made to Mr P Kneebone Manager of the personnel department at the Falmouth Docks and has clarified that he has never heard nor had this name associated with the workforce.

This is now becoming one of the biggest farces I have ever been involved in. The whole of cornish football reputation is on the line here. I just hope that not only for Troon but all other clubs in the Falmouth Helston league we do find this player, becuase if this is swept under the carpet then how much corruption is taking place throughout the county.

Answering to your question Gillo and Pete, I really hope the CCFA find the truth.

I just have this gut feeling it maybe swepted under the carpet, for all the inncocent Athletic players who did not know this was going on I really hope we find Ben Andros, I mean that.

As I have put in previous posts they are only guilty if found proven of an offence, saying this their has been far been too many false accusations one of the biggest is todays. We have already been in touch with Mousehole manager and his account of the day Ben Ambrose got sent off. Everything he infomred me suggested that their was no other supporter anywhere near by, who could have sworn at the ref.

I am waiting to speak to Barry Cudmore today and will inwardly digest the information he may have after last nights meeting, as we have mentioned we are fighting for all the teams who might be involved as I guess their are a few.

Guest Postie Pidge

A phone call has now been made to Mr P Kneebone Manager of the personnel department at the Falmouth Docks and has clarified that he has never heard nor had this name associated with the workforce.

There are many companies based at Falmouth Docks, Paul Kneebone works for one of them.

Guest geachy1

There are many companies based at Falmouth Docks, Paul Kneebone works for one of them.

the 1st comment from an falmouth athletic player!

are you saying there is a player called ben andros pidgioen .

what a farce!! i think everybody knows exactly whats going on but most people seem to be beating around the bush (except riggins).

i hope the matter gets resolved. although i did want to see Athletic in the final, it would be a shame if there was some, for the want of a better word, cheating going on. it wouldnt be fair on the troon lads.

i hope there is a massive misunderstanding or mistake been made.

its a shame because the Athletic boys are a good bunch, and cant see majority agreeing to this (if it happened).

hope to see an outcome soon.

ps: cant see either team beating constantine anyway :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

what a farce!! i think everybody knows exactly whats going on but most people seem to be beating around the bush (except riggins).

i hope the matter gets resolved. although i did want to see Athletic in the final, it would be a shame if there was some, for the want of a better word, cheating going on. it wouldnt be fair on the troon lads.

i hope there is a massive misunderstanding or mistake been made.

its a shame because the Athletic boys are a good bunch, and cant see majority agreeing to this (if it happened).

hope to see an outcome soon.

ps: cant see either team beating constantine anyway :thumbsup::thumbsup:

well said phil . area final would be on neutral ground . i have no loyalties here but if athletic have cheated then kick them out and lets get on with it

j.ust like to say after the falmouth v troon match all the troon boys went back to there pub .for about a hour troon got beat 6. 4 not by a better team like i said you need luck to win junior cup .we were 5 4 down with 4 minits to go they had player sent off for hand ball and we had pen given to us .but thats life troon player missed it .we all want to fined out the truth about andros .not just about troon for other teams in falmouth helston league .we all no their is no andros .i just think someone from falmouth should come forward it would be nice if it was mr toy and tell the truth. if the ccfa wipe this under the table i promise i wont stop until the truth comes out .we had 9 points taken of us so we have every right to follow this up .

Just a suggestion but why cannot all parties involved meet up. If Athletic have nothing to hide, although silence sometimes speaks loudly, why not meet with officials from CCFA and Troon with Mr Andros and some photographic evidence ie driving license, passport of his existence upon our beautiful green planet. Within a matter of minutes the whole matter could be cleared up!

It's great for people to voice their thoughts on this matter, I have been fighting for the outcome all week with emails of evedence, letters to the CCFA, and phonecalls etc. It's been a difficult week.

I would like to thank officals from Mousehole, and othe FH Sides with vital information and also class one refs within the Penryn/Falmouth Area oh and Falmouth Docks. Whate ever the outcome these people have helped in our quest to find the truth.

To be fair i have even forgotten about the result last week, I feel this matter has gone so far we will go down every avenue to find the truth, we have also taken legal advice but hope it doesnt go that far, i really do.

If someone came up with Ben Andros today with photo documentation, ie passport or driving licence I would be a happy man and we can all move on. This issues i have is that Mr Toy and his associates cannot comment at all, trust me hear this is doing you no favours at all.

As for the result we were beaten by the better side on Saturday and like Cloughy has mentioned we spent over and hour at their pub and wished them well, we still do providing they have not cheated.

On a lighter side be if your team is playing against Athletic today then check if Ben Ambrose is on the team sheet, because IF found guilty the gentleman is still banned!!!!!!

Guest geachy1

ben andros is alvile and well living in californa,

iv added him on facebok just waiting for him to accept it then im guna tell him to take a look at the soccer forum maybe he can clear things up.

Hi Winno, Yeah we received a letter from the CCFA informing us that the allegation that was made has no substance, as yet they still have not provided any evidence that "Ben Andros" is real. It's seems to be cover up after cover up. Ironically yesterday we heard that the Referree Assocaition our now looking into this as they were also tipped off, not by us I mus say. They are now in a process of writing to the club concerned and they now will photographic ID that this player is real. If not that we were infomred that the matter will be passed the league (FHL) for further investigation. I dont think you have heard the last of this yet!!!

Trying to get the truth seems to be the hardest thing in this world.