Cornwall Football Forum

Just heard that Truro city have been deducted 6 points and fined 100 crisp notes for fielding an unregistered player, I believe falmouth athletic will now get three points not sure who the other team is and mawnan are back in the cup! With a big club like Truro you think someone would of checked! Now for the roll call step forward the man of the moment my good friend and true professional JASON PETERS!

who was the player and why was he not registered ?

If you guys knew the player wasnt registered why did you still play and attempt in one word to cheat ?

Odds at betfair have just gone crazy and now Mawnan were 5000/1 to win the double this season yesterday are now 4/1

Heard through the grape vine that 'iamthebest' played for falmouth albion on a sunday unregistered.

So why did he play unregistered and attempt in one word to cheat?? :SM_carton:

Not sure how you can accuse others when you have done the same?? :blink:

Yes i played wrongfully and my punishment is still going on at the moment with my next ban due from monday as stated.

To be fair at the time i was unsure if i was aloud to play or not as not sure if played too many senior games i was actually signed on so when you guys attempt to acuse someone please try and get some facts !!!!

Guest beanhead

not a great situation for truro city, great news for mawnan think our first team will take that trophy now

Agree with soccer follower iamthebest has done his crime and his time so we still talking about him lets now get on truros back

If truro are going to cheat dnt u think that they would bring fresher players in. As i think the player at fault is 16 years old and had played a full 90 minutes against a strong and physical side of penzance the night before. And also he actually started his mens football career in the third team at the start of this season

So surely if u r going to cheat u would not bring a probably low fatigued player to strengthen your squad.

The thirds did have a numbers problem that weekend as well but didnt want to call of the match th.at they was so looking forward to as falmouth are a good side who had beaten them earlier this year.

Also it was a gd match and which the youngster only played the first half and didnt make much of an impact. Truro would probably except that they are in the wrong and there is no excuse for it. It was a mistake and there was no intention of cheating involved.

:smiley20:

Father ted i feel you have contradicted yourself there. I played under different name start of season allthough been with the club 9 yrs and signed on i had played one too many seniors games as far as i was aware, i only lasted 55mins before the referee disgracefully sent me off !!!!!!! I suppose we didnt cheat as I am not great player but we should of brought someone else of higer standard to be classed as cheating !!!! Cheating my man is what we did cheating is what truro have done if proven guilty !!!!

IAMTHEBEST. the young player in question was played under his own name, so how can this be accused of cheating when you KNOWINGLY played under a different name and then getting sent off.

two cases of cheating there!!

as the lad involved has only just started playing senior football at 16 years old. a genuine mistake was made as they all thought he did not play enough senior gamesto have to resign. If this not the case then truro are in the wrong and therefore the correct punishment must be taken.

I am sorry i have not explained my crime in the correct detail so will forget that

Again father ted you are not stupid surely but again you have put in your last posting that there is two cases of CHEATING here, surely there is no arguement

I shall await the outcome before commenting

Have a nice day

But it's not cheating is it. Knowingly playing under a DIFFERENT NAME as you admitted playing too many senior games instead of reinstating is known as cheating.

Fielding a player who is believed to be available and using his OWN NAME is just a case of bad administration or management.

Its funny watching you lot argue as there is a much stronger case happening with reference to the Junior Cup match.

Question for somebody in the know. I was led to believe that you had to have played a certain amount of games to qualify to play in a semi final? Anyone know?

Thanks.

Guest beanhead

Iamthebest i think that you are correct in what you have said in your previous posts. and as a freind i no that you were unsure about wether you could play that sunday game or not but just wanted to help the lads out. i think that its unfair that you have a ban in fairness your just a young lad who wants to play football. it really anoys me when you here off people getting lenghthy bans wich stops them from doing what they love playing football. i have been very lucky not to receive any bans in a while and i think this is possibly the reason i am at the standard im at nowadays.