ECPL RESULTS Saturday 7th February

ECPL RESULTS Saturday 7th February

Premier Division

Biscovey 1 Bere Alston United 1

Division One

Lifton v Holsworthy (Postponed)

Roche 3 Plymouth Parkway 2

Rowett Insurance League Cup Second Round

Elburton Villa v Bodmin Town (Postponed)

Quarter Final

Sticker 1 Lanreath 2

Torpoint Athletic 1 St Dominick 2

Supplementary Cup First Round

Tavistock 2 Polperro 0

Quarter Final

Bude Town 3 Wadebridge Town 1

St Stephens Borough 5 Plymstock United 2

Guest fingerz_ma_boy

an absolutely dreadful game for torpoint today..... an embarassment to say the least..... i distinctly remember making some ''dead-wood'' comments on this site, my opinions where spot on today...

Parkway lose for the first time in the league - what great news for everyone else in the division. The so called "unbeatable" team come unstuck to 3rd place Roche. With all the debate in the last few weeks about whether they are better than Tamarside and whether they can go all season unbeaten, i for one am glad this record has now gone.

And Torpoint lose as well, on their own patch!! Today just gets better and better!!

Great result for Roche, was it a bad day at the office for Parkway or did Roche deserve it?

Overall Roche deserved to win...we went 2-0 up and should have been 3 or 4 up before they pulled one back. Credit to roche on the win...however although they deserved it overall we were not anyway near as good as what we have been this season, saying that, we will learn from the defeat and grow stronger for it.

Guest optical

At the tavistock v Polperro game today and a througherly deserved victory for tavi who having hit the woodwork 3 times in the second half could have won by a larger margain. Saying that, credit to the polperro team who played some good football at times and never gave up :thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Guest ECPL Supporter

an absolutely dreadful game for torpoint today..... an embarassment to say the least..... i distinctly remember making some ''dead-wood'' comments on this site, my opinions where spot on today...

Great shout!! Torpoint lose for the 2nd time this season and lets talk about how bad they are!! With so called 'Supporters' like you who needs opposition!!!

• 2 months later...
Guest ECPL Supporter

I remember you making them as well. 2 goals to mention, Bere Alston away last 5 minutes, Saltash at home last 5 minutes. Both proved to be absolutely huge goals scored by your "dead wood" players