Cornwall Football Forum

YOUR OPINION PLEASE

JUST A SOMETHING THAT COME ACROSS ME TODAY

LETS SAY YOU HAVE A TEAM SUCH AS THREEMILESTONE WHO HAVE A SATURDAY TEAM BUT THEN ALSO HAVE A SEPERATE SUNDAY TEAM. NOW LETS SAY THAT THE SUNDAY TEAM REQUIRED SOME PUNISHMENT FOR SOME WRONG DOING, CAN IT EFFECT THE SATURDAY TEAM AT ALL ? ARE THEY CLASSED AS TWO SEPERATE TEAMS/CLUBS I.E ANY FINES, BANS, PUNISHMENTS CAN ONLY BE PUT TO THE SUNDAY TEAM IF THEY DID WRONG DOING OR CAN IT BE THAT THEY PUNISH THE SATURDAY TEAM AS WELL ??

YOUR THOUGHTS AND ANYONE WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF THIS MATTER WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED

THIS HAS NOTHING T DO WITH TMS I AM JUST USING THEM AS EXAMPLE

Guest geachy1

i have heard from a reliable source that albion are banned from the league for 1 month and any of the teams that ment to be playing them in the next month will get the points .

this is punishment from them playing senoir and unregisterd players in the sunday league.

i was told this by couple of there players on saturday nite.

Surely though Pidge all that money they are earning from there fines etc they must be intelligent individuals and this shouldnt happen ? Are we now going to fine them for the stress they caused ? Ask them to pay for the phone calls ? The petrol used running round trying to sort this out ?