Cornwall Football Forum

FHFL Division one title

With Mawnan now gaining a large lead in the leage table can anyone else challenge them and take the title. Chacewater seem to be on some form but is it too late ?

Athletic can they pull it back or will they have their minds on the Junior cup

Truro are they too young and too inexpeirenced to take the title

Will the mighty Albion pull in a last ditch challenge and pull up the table

Your thoughts please :clapper:

Guest mikey catterall

just looked at the leauge table its mawnan for me there goal difference shows how much stronger they are and having played in the leauge myself i cant believe they are undefeated there are a lot of very good sides in that division who could i think hold there own in the combination leauge good luck to all teams hopefully i will be back up there with troon next season.

Guest beanhead

I feel our first team will win it they have got the lead and I just hope they keep injury free

no mention of perranwell due to them not having a chance the table lies they are crap

Not to worry tommi!

Perranwell seem to be going about there business rather quietly in div 1 this season..

With some talented youngsters, and sprinklings of experience, i think you might find yourself finishing in the top 3, which youd be more than happy with in your first season of div 1?? :D

we are going very well out mawnan, and enjoying playing every game, excellent team spirit. but we know that we have won nothing yet and we have a hard run in to the end of the season, taking nothing for granted.

perren are going strong and athletic are still in the running but have lots of games to play. we still have chacewater twice yet as well so all is still to play for. just hope we can keep going and playing as we are, would be an amazing achievment to go all season in the league unbeaten.

Mawnan are definitley the strongest side we have played this season and deserve their place at the top of the table were i think they will remain. Truro and Perranwell will defo be the ones to watch next season if they are not all at home doing their homework :D:D

Roll on next season for us....out of all the cups and hovering just above mid table :angry2::drink::drink: .