Cornwall Football Forum

FHFL 2 (Net Busters)

Guest mikey catterall

Guest mikey catterall

hi guys im trying to find out who has scored most goals this season so far ive scored 25 in the leauge ive got 18 and in cups 7 please dont think im blowing my trumpet i know football is a team game and a save or assist is just as important as a goal i want to know the top scorers so i can set myself a target for the rest of the season.

Guest beanhead

i havent scored as many as your player but i am doing well for a winger, not only scoring but also assisting my forwards.

Shame Riera of my beloved liverpool cant do the same

i know that your not the real beanhead because he definately doesnt assist the forwards and couldnt hit the target if it was the same length as the cornish coast. however his mazy runs seem to stun opposition defences especially when he just keeps running off the pitch and into the next field. Forrest Gump springs to mind. STOP!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest mikey catterall

mikey, how many games have you played to score 25, just want to know what the challenge is?

alrite mouser ive played 16 leauge games and 3 cup matches scoring 25 we have 12 leauge games left and still in 3 cups so im setting myself 4o goals for the season i managed 48 last season but we played in divison 3 then so its nice to be scoring regulary in division 2.

Guest mikey catterall

Mikey, Its only cos Im not there no more buddy :P

alrite bud we all know the daddy is mc ha ha its a shame u left mate cause we are both goalscorers but i know u will be net busting for portreath good luck mate

Guest mikey catterall

Thanks Mikey :)

Im up with the combo today so Im looking forward to it!

I watched your game last week, as you're well aware, you done good :)

A great Goal=poacher :P

they all count mate ha ha good luck today just be confident and composed and u soon will enjoy playing again ive just made the kids dinner and there is a major tidy up needed so im off

Guest mikey catterall

hi guys im trying to find out who has scored most goals this season so far ive scored 25 in the leauge ive got 18 and in cups 7 please dont think im blowing my trumpet i know football is a team game and a save or assist is just as important as a goal i want to know the top scorers so i can set myself a target for the rest of the season.

make that (28) netted 3 in our 3-1 win over lizard today

Guest mikey catterall

boys u are gettin a bit silly now i play for a very good side with a great bunch of lads who work very had in assisting my goals i aint a one man team i just know how to put the ball in the net maybe if u focus about playing football instead of writing about it u can blow ur trumpet aswell grow up :SM_carton:

Guest mikey catterall

the only reason i started this topic was to find out the leauges top goal scorers because i thought the other players would be interested and for a bit of a competition but as usual in junior football sides there is always the odd players who just want to argue i wasnt boasting im just a average bloke who enjoys a game of football on a saturday im not going to waste my time argueing good luck to all teams for the rest of season.