Cornwall Football Forum

Liverpool out.

Guest Gaff

see all this bad luck for liverpool started to happen ever since rafa started ranting a load of rubbish about ferguson and man united. he should start thinking sbout the welfare of his own team and treat all the players the same. he left out keane and by the summer torres and gerrard will go aswell

Guest The Bickland Bloke

see all this bad luck for liverpool started to happen ever since rafa started ranting a load of rubbish about ferguson and man united. he should start thinking sbout the welfare of his own team and treat all the players the same. he left out keane and by the summer torres and gerrard will go aswell

U must be joking right??? ye sure, Gerrrard and Torres are really going, (what planet are you on?) get a job so you're not board enough to write aload of rubbish.

I can see the Scousers winning sod all this season.

Good.

What and Arsenal will?? :P:P:D:D :lol:

U must be joking right??? ye sure, Gerrrard and Torres are really going, (what planet are you on?) get a job so you're not board enough to write aload of rubbish.

Good.

What and Arsenal will?? :P:P:D:D:lol:

Arshavin in the team - watch us go. Starting with beating the blue-and-white-sh1te on Sunday.

Guest tafc.-gaffa

If we are that bad then Arsenal can only dream of being as good as us!!!!

Arsenal are crap and i fear teams around the bottom of the table than your second rate sh*te!!!

Good.

What and Arsenal will?? :P:P:D:D:lol:

Arshavin in the team - watch us go. Starting with beating the blue-and-white-sh1te on Sunday.

So what are Arsenal a one man team now youve got Arshavin? You are talking Cr*p

Guest The Bickland Bloke

610x.jpg

Get in.....................

See one win over Liverpool and Everton fans think all their christmases have come at once...it makes me laugh it really does :lol: :lol:

Guest The Bickland Bloke

bickland bloke its only a bit of banter hahaha. what makes me laugh is when was the last time liverpool won the league

What makes me laugh is that you criticise liverpool when you're probably some spurs fan, who should be worrying about relegation not taking the piss out of liverpool because we loose 1 game!

And its the same with all of you!! We loose one game and you're starting topics about it!! I don't see 100 odd topics about West brom??

My advice to all LIVERPOOL FANS, do not rise to the bait. I had the same in work the next morning and last night. Mention Chelsea's defeat against Liverpool last week and they tell you where to go, Manc's loose and they crawl back into the woodwork until they win again. Arsenal fans firing blanks, not worth mentioning.

Yes, Liverpool lost. So what. At the end of the day we are in 2nd place, Arsenal in 5th outside the champions league spot, where they will be at the end of the season. Villa will claim 4th place. Maybe Liverpool will not win anything this season, but at least we will give it a good try.

Guest The Bickland Bloke

It never ceases to amaze me how all these so-called Liverpool "fans" come out of the woodwork to defend "their team" when something happens. :P

What would you know?? you're just a so-called arsenal 'fan' who sits on his fat arse infront of a computer screen having the nerve to call fans like myself so-called fans?? I'd bet you'd do exactly the same if there was a topic about arsenal losing a game and everyone was having a dig at your club. And don't say you wouldn't because you know aswell as i do that you obviously would.

Guest The Bickland Bloke

Touched a raw nerve have I?

You're as bad as the spuds for being touchy!

Another one reeled in!

LOL!

:yahoo::lol::yahoo:

PS - I haven't got a fat ar-e. I can still play football. Can you? :lol:

Hmmmm i thought a 51 year old like yourself would be in a nursing home moaning about your constapation, OAPS are full of surprises ^_^

It never ceases to amaze me how all these so-called Liverpool "fans" come out of the woodwork to defend "their team" when something happens. :P

When "so called Arsenal fans who have never watched their club" have a pop at another Club I think those supporters have a right to defend.

Whats with the picture ? The futures orange. If my memory serves me correct, did Arsenal play in Yellow or are you colour blind ?

Good luck Arsenal fan for today because you are going to need it, the presure is on with Aston Villa grabbing another 3 points, and the toffeemen ready to pounce. Happy Days.

P.S. Liverpool secured another 3 points

bickland bloke its only a bit of banter hahaha. what makes me laugh is when was the last time liverpool won the league

What makes me laugh is that you criticise liverpool when you're probably some spurs fan, who should be worrying about relegation not taking the piss out of liverpool because we loose 1 game!

And its the same with all of you!! We loose one game and you're starting topics about it!! I don't see 100 odd topics about West brom??

Have you, a) got family in Liverpool?. B ) lived in Liverpool yourself?. c) Just a amrchair fan?

When you give me a answer i will reply!?!

When "so called Arsenal fans who have never watched their club" have a pop at another Club I think those supporters have a right to defend.

Whats with the picture ? The futures orange. If my memory serves me correct, did Arsenal play in Yellow or are you colour blind ?

Good luck Arsenal fan for today because you are going to need it, the presure is on with Aston Villa grabbing another 3 points, and the toffeemen ready to pounce. Happy Days.

P.S. Liverpool secured another 3 points

Can you read?

It says "The future is bright - it's NOT Orange it's RED and WHITE"!

Muppet.

PS - I do watch my team. Do you?

Guest The Bickland Bloke

Looks like the City Is all Ours

Don't forget ya socks you bunch of Bin Dippers!!

You seem to be forgeting a certain 2-0 victory back in septemberarticle-1063334-02D19B3700000578-424_468

Guest beanhead

Liverpool are the best and proved that yesterday by fielding our third team and beating the FA cup holders, we are certaintly better then arsenal and chelsea and i am very confident we have got the league this year

the mancs are losing it

I love you lfc

O the banter.... It's great! Lets face it Arsenal and Liverpool wont win anything this season... Bournemouth have more chance of getting a play off place..(Dreaming) :c:

Are you in the pub? :P

Liverpool are the best and proved that yesterday by fielding our third team and beating the FA cup holders, we are certaintly better then arsenal and chelsea and i am very confident we have got the league this year

the mancs are losing it

I love you lfc

I'd keep off the booze if I were you! :lol: