Cornwall Football Forum

ITV coverage

r_and_l

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Neutral tonight, was hoping for another 4-4, but not a bad game to watch, plenty of passion on and off the pitch, although why the Reds fans were throwing rolled up socks and other objects, I do not understand. Must have been some cold feet on the trip back down the M6.

Very rarely do I watch ITV Sport simply because of the adverts. This will be the last time. BBC have the rights for the championship next season cannot wait.

After saying that, rather loose during extra time then via penalties. Good Luck to the lad Dan.

Will Plymouth get a cut of the winnings ? God knows they need it.

Good luck to Villa in the next round.

Torres a waste of time tonight

Now we can concentrate on getting into the champions league next season

Itv are just a joke....what a way to ruin everyone entertainment. Classic ITV!!!

All the football coverage in second rate at best. Robbie Earle....whats that all about??

Gabriel Clarke....always trying to big nothingness!!!

Andy Townsend....I bet his house is full of ITV gadgets!!!

As for Liverpool....

Yet again, so negative.

Torres was woeful. Never held anything up, never went after loose balls. AWFUL.

Neutral tonight, was hoping for another 4-4, but not a bad game to watch, plenty of passion on and off the pitch, although why the Reds fans were throwing rolled up socks and other objects, I do not understand. Must have been some cold feet on the trip back down the M6.

Not a bad game to watch? Bloody hell! You sure you werent watching a replay of another game! That was terrible. Hope for Liverpools sake Torres is allowed out of Jagielkas pocket for their league run in! Title challengers my arse! Rafa has to be the most negative manager in the history of Liverpool FC. Someone should tell him the idea of the game is to out score your opponent. If he wants to play like that he should go and take up chess!

The game also raised another point, who is the worst crosser of the ball in the league? Kuyt and Dossena have to up there. Absolutly shambolic considering they have Torres waiting in the middle. Cant believe these two are internationals! Tactical genius that is Scolari singled out Kuyt as the biggest threat before Sundays game. Not sure Ive ever heard such madness!

Well done Everton you got what you deserved as did Liverpool!

Have to agree with Gillo, it was an awful match first shot 83 mins Osman hit post, first save 4 minute of extra time by reina. awful............ I've seen some rubbish left backs in my time but that Dossenna was trueley awful and at times embarrassing.

As a neutral, Liverpool are a one man team, it showed last night and they need a new manager, Lucas whats that all about ?.......

Everton, need to have brought a new striker and not had Disco Stew up front, Moyes needs to learn that Cahill is a better player when he is attacking from midfield.

And then when you've sat through nearly 2 hours of crap some idiot presses the wrong button and we miss the goal (I actually rewinded live TV to see the advert again ). You know its a bad game when the commentators bang on about "passion, Commitment, Pride." what we wanted was bloody ACTION.

Should have had Forest V County on live..................

The socks were thrown cos Everton are off to Kirkby to play their football, people from Kirkby are known as sock robbers, hence the socks. The Tesco's bags are cos Tesco's are going where their ground currently is.

I personally thought Lucas was doing alright in there, he dominated the battle, but had to go. When Gerrard went off I thought Everton had scored, the cheer was that loud.

Rubbish game that neither side really went for, Everton probably shaded it. But Liverpool should have won at Anfield!!

ITV coverage is shite, always has been, always will be.

Whenever ITV or Setanta cover a game, it tends to be dreadful. That is because God has taste.

Against my aesthetic principles to switch on ITV, normally, but I watched the firast 35 minutes. Then I fell asleep and woke up to camera shots of happy people in blue. I take it I missed little of value.

No pictures calling Blue Scum small clubs on here today, then !

Congratulations, Everton, from one Blue Angel to another. :c:

Guest shaggy torres

both teams were poor and i dont like to say it but torres was dreadful will be intresting to see wat rafa does now with gerrard slightly injured and torres not on top form i thought his 2 goals would have given him confidence but there we go now we can concetrate on trying to finish in the top 3 maby top 2.

ITV should feel disgraced really bad covarage in my opinion

Whenever ITV or Setanta cover a game, it tends to be dreadful. That is because God has taste.

Against my aesthetic principles to switch on ITV, normally, but I watched the firast 35 minutes. Then I fell asleep and woke up to camera shots of happy people in blue. I take it I missed little of value.

Who switched the Smurfs on for you!! :yahoo:

The socks were thrown cos Everton are off to Kirkby to play their football, people from Kirkby are known as sock robbers, hence the socks. The Tesco's bags are cos Tesco's are going where their ground currently is.

I personally thought Lucas was doing alright in there, he dominated the battle, but had to go. When Gerrard went off I thought Everton had scored, the cheer was that loud.

Rubbish game that neither side really went for, Everton probably shaded it. But Liverpool should have won at Anfield!!

ITV coverage is shite, always has been, always will be.

Tesco's are stumbing up 75% of the money for the Kirkby Project and by the sounds of it is not going to happen!!