Cornwall Football Forum

Chelsea

gillo10

Yes dickhead I have it delivered especially to keep up with the latest goings on in Warrington. So now all local papers are not worthy of being printed as they are not the Times. Its just a bit of humour boringburg. Perhaps you could respond by setting a link to shrek, Rooney, if those stubby fat fingers of yours will allow you to copy and paste.

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

If the piccy is true and not doctored in anyway, if you will pardon the pun, then why dosn't the chapess move south and make a few quid by being a JT doppleganger ?

Does look a bit fake though but most things are in the rougher parts of Cheshire.

Yes dickhead I have it delivered especially to keep up with the latest goings on in Warrington. So now all local papers are not worthy of being printed as they are not the Times. Its just a bit of humour boringburg. Perhaps you could respond by setting a link to shrek, Rooney, if those stubby fat fingers of yours will allow you to copy and paste.

You two really don't like each other too much do you?

Yeah, Gillo, keep your dirty northern behaviour for Dead Cat City! All these showers you've been having to take recently 'cos you feel unclean......your bathroom floor must be covered with coal !

Now, as you can see, you're upsetting my many relatives swarming around Cornwall....you will never know which smiling bearded local is the assassin ! Or not even bearded.....Mawther'll have you thrown down a shaft ! I don't suppose you know what Beowulf is, but Grendel has got nothing on the St Just chapel women when some foreign body has got their goat !

I have never cheated on the line in my life ! I was brung up a Methodist !

And they won't even report your disappearance in the Warrington Sun !

:D

Now, now, son, don't keep displaying phallic obsessiveness on here, or people will think our family is just as psychologically diseased as Gillian Purplenose and the Sun-reading clogtappers fronm Warrington. Besides, you don't want the distaffs feeling redundant: somebody has to make the half-time tea !

Familiar ? That was just me being nice and assuming you had some community contact. I wouldn't want anybody feeling lonely as the broomstick flies over Ponsmere Valley. Good luck with the Quidditch. :drink:

W*****, me ? Oh, why not ? No-one could call himself "I am the best" without a propensity for onanism, so his judgement of such matters must be excellent.

Delighted to say I haven't an enemy in the world. That's more than Redknapp can ever say !

Weird family ? No, interesting family. Up the forest with the dog all the time, like you.

:D :drink:

Some of you KIDS need to grow up and cut out all the insulting crap that is gradually filling these topics and, in my opinion, ruining the forum. I hardly post on here anymore and stopped being a donator to the site because I can't bear the thought of helping to subsidise a facility that some of you are simply spoiling for everybody else.

I've even asked my 12 year old son to not go on here to read what everybody is saying because to be honest it's not the sort of stuff Iwant him repeating at school..

Good luck to those of you who are able to post without feeling the need to abuse or put down anybody, you're clearly alot more patient than I am.. Coopsie out.......................................................................................

Nice to hear from you, Coopsie, although I didn't understand some of your points. Best wishes to your 12 year old in his continu8ing education. If he ever needs extra English lessons in future, give me a shout. I only charge £35 an hour. It's almost as cheap as watching Tottenham, but there's a successful learning outcome at the end. :D

Some of you KIDS need to grow up and cut out all the insulting crap that is gradually filling these topics and, in my opinion, ruining the forum. I hardly post on here anymore and stopped being a donator to the site because I can't bear the thought of helping to subsidise a facility that some of you are simply spoiling for everybody else.

I've even asked my 12 year old son to not go on here to read what everybody is saying because to be honest it's not the sort of stuff Iwant him repeating at school..

Good luck to those of you who are able to post without feeling the need to abuse or put down anybody, you're clearly alot more patient than I am.. Coopsie out.......................................................................................

You may feel different but for me I see most (not all) of these posts a good banter. I know that it may seem that myself and somersetspur are always "having a go" at each other but we have both said that it's just banter - and we do agree at times! I'm sure that if the situation arose we would probable enjoy a pint together - providing he paid! LOL! :lol:

Whether it's us two (amongst others) you are criticising I don't know but I for one never seek to offend or upset anyone. Just having a laugh - or trying to.