Cornwall Football Forum

David Beckham

midfield

Personally I hope he buys out his contract from LA Galaxy and stays, couple of games I've seen him in a Milan shirt he still looks well capable of doing the business.

Could probably get a couple of seasons with Milan and then relook at America if he really wants to go there again, I think the initial star thing has died down as a lot of Americans just don't get them as a couple or Soccer as a sport full stop. (Too much of that weird Egg-Chasing 'TimeOut' rubbish they play I suppose, don't even get me started on that advert ridden stop -start bollards they call the SuperBowl!)

He's looks serious about his England place and I personally feel he is more than worthy of a place in the current England SQUAD still, looking at the likes of Downing and Bently (neither of which can accurately cross a ball to save their lives!) he'll have a job to do for a while yet and what a hell of a sub to have on any International Bench.

Problem is if he does too well at Milan, Man City will try to buy him for a couple of hundred million and that would be just weird!

Basically if Victoria wants out of LA then sooner or later he will go as lets face it guys, in the end it's easier to just do what they want for a bit of piece and quiet :thumbsup:

he should stay in milan, still good enough to play in the top leagues in the world in the best teams.

the mls is a joke. truro and bodmin would beat most of the teams over ther!!!!! :P

I think it's time Becks held his hand up and admitted that he made a big mistake going to LA. He got the hump cos that fool McClaren dropped him from the England squad post 2006 WC. Still good enough to play for a poor England team and, if fit, should still be fine for 2010 (subject to qualification, of course).