Tottenham v Arsenal

midfield

What is going to be the outcome?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Match result.

• Arsenal to win
    • Tottenham to win
    • Draw

Midfield you are consistant.Spouting constant c--p.

If you ever read and remember any other subjects about Mr Keane,you should be well aware of my thoughts

It was me that started the thread Keane a waste of money,and that he would be a failure at Liverpool.

I pray to god,he don't return,to pay £15 million for a player that can't even get in Liverpools SQUAD,is

totally stupid.

If he is that good,why is there no intrest from any other club.

This is a massive step backwards by Redknapp.

Spurs problems are defensive,so Arry decides to buy our 5th striker,MADNESS.

Agree with Peck,if Defoe is out ,long term,a loan deal is O.K.

But Liverpool are desperate to off load,and my stupid club are the only ones daft enough to pay £15m.

Buy some quality defenders.

Thats my rant over.

P.S. Before the result of the goons F.A Cup Replay,I would like to ask their supporters,if it is a tin-pot cup as

well,Im sure it will be if they lose to Cardiff.

To be frank, apart from my club I couldn't give a t-ss about any other club or whether Keane stays at Analfield or if he goes. If you want defenders at you club then there should have been an effort to get them. Providing they would want to go there that is. It's probably been left far too late anyway.

FA Cup? We'll beat Cardiff and probably win it but I'm after the Champions League trophy which is what I want my club to go all out for.

My rant over.

PS - you're talking bo----ks about Keane. All will be forgiven when he goes back. I'm certain of it.

What really pi---s you Sp--s off is that really good players such as Keane and Campbell have had to get the hell out of your club to even stand a chance of winning something really big. It may not have happened in Keane's case (providing he does leave that is) but it certainly paid off for Sol. FACT.

Sp--s a big club? A joke! More like a feeder club for the big boys.

Tell me I'm wrong.

I'm off to the pub. :drink::drink: :drink:

It'll be one-nil to the Arse...two mediocre northern suburbia sides who deserve each other.....

Stood with the Truro City Ultras Saturday as they bombed out Slough....which one was Somersetspur ? They were intelligent people: maybe he was missing !

Surely not the bloke who wanted to be introduced to Mother !

You get desperate when you're shinning up a pole all day....if you ask me, even the interest in Midfield's dog

was a bit over-familiar !

By the way, how come Spurs side with five fantastic strikers and mere defensive problems hasn't got to double figures in home league goals yet ?

Kevin Davies just had too much subtlety and silky skill for you to cope with. Shame you lost Sol to a serious club: he would have been able to cope with The Trotters' finest !

Keane...ha ha ! Tottenham prostitutes !

Did Harewood turn them down because he's waiting for a big club ? :drink:

:yahoo: I have to go with arsenal! (being a frequent traveler to the mighty Emeraites) But i know that were up against it. We have a relativly weak side compared to the recent years that we have triumphed there.

As mangel said were good at the back. But i feel we dont look as dangerous going forward what with creative midfielders being out. Maybe arsharvin can get the respect of the fans early (if he plays or can play??)

My bet 2-1 arsenal - Adebeyor to open, Pavleychenko to equalise, van persie to wrap it up! :yahoo::thumbsup::drink:

P.S. Before the result of the goons F.A Cup Replay,I would like to ask their supporters,if it is a tin-pot cup as

well,Im sure it will be if they lose to Cardiff.

And yh the carling cup is not even a tin cup! I think its funny that its what tottenham sweat all year for (and to stay in the premiership) Lets face the fact they made the carling cup for basement teams to compete in because teams like spurs were moaning that they didnt get a chance to win an EU cup and will never win the F.A cup and never ever win the premiership.

:thumbsup:

:yahoo: I have to go with arsenal! (being a frequent traveler to the mighty Emeraites) But i know that were up against it. We have a relativly weak side compared to the recent years that we have triumphed there.

As mangel said were good at the back. But i feel we dont look as dangerous going forward what with creative midfielders being out. Maybe arsharvin can get the respect of the fans early (if he plays or can play??)

My bet 2-1 arsenal - Adebeyor to open, Pavleychenko to equalise, van persie to wrap it up! :yahoo::thumbsup::drink:

You'd think that with you being a "frequent traveller", you'd be able to spell the name of your home stadium? :unsure::wacko: ..

Keane returning is not the best of news for me personally BUT there is no questioning that his leadership qualities, motivation and work ethic have been massively missed (even if the pointing and shouting hasn't). Hopefully he will be kicking the asses off Pavlyuchenko, Lennon and Bentley and get them to actually put in shift and get stuck in for once?.

Unfortunately I am a realist and I honestly do not see us (Spurs) getting much, if anything from the game :o:( .. I have to agree with what Mangle said about their (Arsenal's) defence etc and I just don't think we'll be able to contain them IF they get their game together.

IF Spurs play to their strengths they may spring a surprise but until Harry names the team it is hard to say.. Hopefully he goes for...

Cudicini, Chimbonda, Dawson, Woodgate, Ekotto, Bentley, Palacios, Modric, Lennon, Pavlyuchenko, Keane..

Saying it will be a tough game would be an obvious understatement. Obviously Spurs would love to win against their neighbourhood rivals and the 3 priceless points would be an obvious sweetener, HOWEVER, Arsenal would also love 3 points against their lowly rivals and the thought of sending them even closer to relegation could be just the motivation they need?..

My heart says Spurs will win 3-1 :unsure: .... My head says Arsenal will take the points with a 2-1 victory :(

Come on then Spurs boys, get stuck in.. I am not saying anything other than what I think as a football supporter. There is nothing wrong with being honest or simply saying what I believe will happen. Arsenal haven't exactly been amazing this season have they, but where are they in the league compared to Spurs?..

Maybe Keane should have gone to Arsenal,? because the gunners seem to have lost their ammunition,

West Ham may not have been the best team on Saterday, but the gunners could not break through their defence, not so long ago they would have gone through the Hammers defence with no problems,

I really believe that if they want to get to the top of the League as the were 3-4 years ago, they need to do something urgently,

Hammers

oh & hammers have lost at least two of their best players, in the transfer window,

Hammers :yahoo::c: :c:

You'd think that with you being a "frequent traveller", you'd be able to spell the name of your home stadium? :unsure::wacko: ..

Wow. i was typing fast i dont look for spelling on a forum. But seeing as how it means so much... Emirates.... happy? And yes i am a "Frequent traveller" was going to watch them play Cardiff tonight.

These spuds get a bit picky at times!

:lol::lol::lol:

I am gonna be there! going for a 2-1 spurs win!

where are all the other spurs lads on here sitting on sunday? will be in the Bricklayers for a pint or two before the game!

COYS

FOYG

Spuds from Cornwall?

Is there enough to sit around a table?

:lol::lol: :lol:

HA HA. All you try to do is wind spurs fans up! surely you must have something better to do with your time.......like use a calculator, pen and paper to work out how the hell you are gonna pay for your stadium without champions league football next season!!!!! :clapper::clapper:

YID ARMY :clapper:

COYS :clapper:

FOYG :clapper:

Winding spuds up is a piece of cake. You are all SO touchy!

Fact is that we don't need Champions League football to pay for the Emirates. It was never part of the equation. No club would ever rely on that. Paying for the Emirates comes out of the extra revenue that has been generated by larger crowds. Check it if you don't believe me.

HA HA. All you try to do is wind spurs fans up! surely you must have something better to do with your time.......like use a calculator, pen and paper to work out how the hell you are gonna pay for your stadium without champions league football next season!!!!! :clapper::clapper:

YID ARMY :clapper:

COYS :clapper:

FOYG :clapper:

he does have plenty of things to keep him busy like take his mrs for a walk........... :o

Peck got our tickets,I think we are in the Paxton.

Don't like getting to close to the scum,bloody flea's,tend to jump.

Usually drink in the Olive Branch or Nicholson's[nice pole dancers].

But we know,the Bricklayers,might pop up there if time is on our side,don't know what time we are leaving.?

COYS :yahoo: COYS :yahoo: COYS :yahoo:

Guest Man on the Post

Spurs really needed to beat Arsenal as they've got a lot of very tough games left. Their away games include Man Utd, Liverpool, Aston Villa and Everton. Home games include, Chelsea, West Ham and Man City. :D

Arsenal deserved it: nothing wrong with Eboue's goal. I feel my score prediction of 1-0 to the Arse was morally correct. Bit of a bottom-six irrelevance really and a point's no good to anybody...referee ruined a good spectacle as they so often do by dropping one side down to 10 men for very little. Second half was nearly as interesting as the Merseyside cup replay, Keane missing golden chance as usual. Dunno why I wasted good pub time watching such tedium. Two mediocre sides. Not much to dream about up the telegraph pole, sadly. Get the dog up the forest now: it's got a better left foot than Dawson.

Epigrammatic,Coopsie ! That's better. :drink: