Cornwall Football Forum

England Cricket team

:drink: Just heard on the news that the Mighty England "Sunbathing Squad"are getting hammered by a bunch of West Indian dustmen,bearing in mind that this is the "Windies"second or third team,why dont the ECC or whatever they are called just call it a day,i for one cant stand the game,nothing more than glorified sunbathing,but just seems pointless and that these "Beachbums" from our country are really absolute crap,and dont forget their former captain was a real Englishman(from South Africa),i would imagine that the Cricketers from the Local Leagues would give our "Stars" a good game,Cricket my arse!!!!!!!

Although i love it football is a simple game which attracts simple people,now cricket thats a completely different matter. A game for the intellect!

A game for the intellect,does that mean overweight,middle aged and cant run anymore,over the hill has beens that cant play football anymore?(and probably not from Cornwall,probably the ones that moan about the Cornish but love living here)

Dont get the link with cornwall,i dont think any of the english team live in cornwall but cornish cricket is thriving. I dont really think you can compare the two games,obviously football is a much more physically challenging game where fitness levels are higher,cricket is more a game of tactics,technical ability and endurance. I wouldnt read to much into a warm up game,come the real thing next week i think you will see a different story.

Dont get the link with cornwall,i dont think any of the english team live in cornwall but cornish cricket is thriving. I dont really think you can compare the two games,obviously football is a much more physically challenging game where fitness levels are higher,cricket is more a game of tactics,technical ability and endurance. I wouldnt read to much into a warm up game,come the real thing next week i think you will see a different story.

Yeah i seen the story,English cricket is worse than i thought First Test,day four West Indies v England - as it happened England were skittled for 51 and beaten by an innings after a shambolic dispaly,