Cornwall Football Forum

Nigel we have been told a decission will be made at 10am Saturday morning so fingers crossed i guess

If it rains tonight then thats it i reckon but if it stays dry then there is a slight chance the games could go ahead

By the way Nigel great result for Chacewater last week in the Junior cup glad to see one of my old teams doing well and i hope they go all the way this year (Nothing to do with Sunday football i know) (Sorry for posting that in here Dave) :D

mpad 2 halsetown 2; halsetown scored first mpad missed loads of chances in first half then equalised early in second mpad then took lead

halsetown missed loads off chances then equalised, mpad player will have nightmares missed with only keeper to beat, last 15 all halsetown equalised and were unlucky not to win, but draw fair result,played in good spirit,

Guest Peppermint

Mike Carter officiated at the Foxhole Stars v Newquay match on Saturday - again a first class performance by him. Used his common sense and kept control of the match - agree with Iamthebest - he is a top referee and does not want to be the centre of attention and just gets on with the job.