Cornwall Football Forum

Spuds Again (Sorry)

According to the Daily Star

West Ham has turned down an £8m offer from Spurs for Carlton Cole. :D

That bid came at the start of the January transfer window, but Harry Redknapp is ready to revive his interest after his failure to snap up Craig Bellamy. :SM_carton:

Tottenham failed in an attempt to sign Cole last summer after they lost Dimitar Berbatov to Manchester United. :yahoo:

A number of other clubs also asked about Cole in December, which is why the 25-year-old striker was given a new deal until 2013.

Cole has flourished under the guidance of new boss Gianfranco Zola, scoring nine goals this season. :clapper:

He has also reached England manager Fabio Capello’s radar, although it is considered ‘premature’ by the England camp to suggest that he is in line for next month’s friendly against Spain.

Spurs are desperate to sign new strikers, with Redknapp believed to be ready to use £17m hitman Darren Bent in part-exchange for Cole. :angry::angry:

A major stumbling block is that West Ham are refusing to do business with their London rivals at the moment, while Zola is in a position to keep the players he wants after want-away Bellamy, 29, was sold for £14m. :thumbsup:

No No No Not Darren Bent FFS :angry::SM_carton:

If Darren Bent Came to West Ham I’m sure he wouldn’t get the best of receptions as he made it very clear when he signed for the Spuds that he never wanted to play for the Hammers so as far as I am concerned he can feck off and the Spuds can keep him along with that little money grabbing **** Defoe (Fecking Judas)

Rant over now going for a cuppa :D

Sp--s basically are a bunch of tw--s. They think they can go around buying everyone they want just because they still have a misguided notion that they are a "big" team - when in fact they are nothing of the sort. They have spent so much money over the years trying to appease their "fans" and gone backwards. They deserve everything they get which I hope is relegation at the end of the season.

My rant over. :angry2:

I know nothing about Spurs but where the hell do they get all there money from? I know they get cash from the big clubs every few years as a feeder's fee but seriously they spend some serious cash! Are they doing a Leeds by spending what they do not have?

Not a dig by the way folks, well the feeder bit was. But am genuienly interested.

I know nothing about Spurs but where the hell do they get all there money from? I know they get cash from the big clubs every few years as a feeder's fee but seriously they spend some serious cash! Are they doing a Leeds by spending what they do not have?

Not a dig by the way folks, well the feeder bit was. But am genuienly interested.

Firstly, we are a superbly run club and operate at a profit EVERY season, mainly due to the superb business brain of Daniel Levy.

Secondly, check out the link and look at number 4 on the list at the bottom of the page..

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/200...15875-21021465/

Guest Sport Lover

If you add the Mittal Billions and Ecclestone Billions together to get £14.9 Billion, then add in Flavio Briatorie (spelling!) as well which im sure he has a few hundred million somehere that makes QPR top :-)

Arry is bricking it. He knows the Spurs have already gone bottom up !

No player of any worth seriously wants to go to a club that will only get back into Europe if ash from a volcanic eruption fills in the Straits of Dover. He knows that ManUre will cream him at Wembley...last time he got there, he had been drawn against five Championship sides, though Portsmouth had enough guts and honest endeavour not to be thrasher 3-0 ovre 90 minutes by any of them.

Being Arry, he'll try to jump before being pushed. Plymouth are on the slide and Luggy is not a well man....that would be a more realsistic destination. What about a second crack at Southampton ? Rupert Hockey Sticks is still the main man !

Bung-a-Lowe ! Bung-a-Lowe !

6 Stanley Kroenke (Arsenal) £2.245bn

7 Alisher Usmanov (Arsenal) £1.5bn

No disrespect to spurs but i`d love for them to be relagted this season only for one reason only and that is Harry Redknapp i reckon he would jump ship the minute they go down then be back knocking on Pompy`s door. Spurs should have stuck with Ramos i think.

Something had to happen when we only collected 2pts from the first 8 games.

Since Arry has come in ,we have 19pts from 14 games,if he keep that record going ,we will be O.K.

Think Mr. Redknapp is now finding out why Ramos had a poor start with the players at the club.

There are quite a few not good enough.

Thanks for your,Spurs to go down comment,not another gooner are we.?

Something had to happen when we only collected 2pts from the first 8 games.

Since Arry has come in ,we have 19pts from 14 games,if he keep that record going ,we will be O.K.

Think Mr. Redknapp is now finding out why Ramos had a poor start with the players at the club.

There are quite a few not good enough.

Thanks for your,Spurs to go down comment,not another gooner are we.?

Quite a few not good enough?

Your club collects crap players as a hobby!

:lol::lol: :lol: