Cornwall Football Forum

Carharrack AFC Youth?

Guest beattheBest

Guest beattheBest

After seeing Carharrack AFC's offer for more players to join, im just intruiged to see if any of Cornwall's talent has joined?

I hear that 4 or 5 players around the age of 16-18 have joined?

Anyone from the club willing to let me know how they are getting on? Always good to hear about the youth of Cornwall.

Cheers :c:

Although I have not been at training recently due to work commitments, I understand that training has been excellently attended recently, 28 this week, with some players from other clubs which is superb. I understand there are youth players wishing to sign for the club which is excellent because mixture of experience and youth is always a winning formula for a club and getting to the youth players to play in mens football will only make them progress in the long run.

Just look at all the ex-carharrack youth team players currently playing at senior level.

The club is looking to go forward with the aim of going once more into senior football, we certainly have the facilities to compete at that level.

If interested or Fancy a new challenge call 1st Team Manager Bill on 07790217530

Carharrack Football Club train at Pool School on Wednesday's 7 to 8pm. (outdoors)

All players welcome

• 3 weeks later...

Two of the u-18 lads came on against Culdrose on Saturday mate. One of the lads Adam Mears looks absolutely awesome and the other lad James O'Hare certainly changed the game in the final 1/4. Adam looks one of the most naturally gifted footballers we have had at Carharrack for a long time and won praise by neutrals at the match on Saturday. Having watched academy players in London for a few years he looks as equal to any of them if given more technical training. I look forward to seeing both play again.

Guest keepitgreen

Adam Mears, good cornish talent. could weave his way out of any tackle. keep him fit and you'll have a solid player on your hands. i heard the name Alex Matthews mentioned at Carharrack training, good solid centre back in my opinion.